watsup with keshav an Selvikki ithu porathu
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: migan

Monday - Tuesday super 

Aarthi pavam - But kirthi compromised her whereabouts

watsup with keshav an Selvikki ithu porathu

Too funny 😆 to see Gnanam and Co round katti adichufy Selvi and her 'husband' along with Keerthi 👏👏👏 .. But those two ran away .. looks like they will tell Kesav about Keerthi.

But now looks like Keshav really changed ... only cares about his son being released .. so I think he will agree to Keerthi-Rohit marriage to show Aarthi he has changed. (Following Augustine's example) 😃

Now current worry is Sidhu athai ponnu issue 😡😡 Adha parkum pothu ore irritation ... 🤢
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Too funny 😆 to see Gnanam and Co round katti adichufy Selvi and her 'husband' along with Keerthi 👏👏👏 .. But those two ran away .. looks like they will tell Kesav about Keerthi.

But now looks like Keshav really changed ... only cares about his son being released .. so I think he will agree to Keerthi-Rohit marriage to show Aarthi he has changed. (Following Augustine's example) 😃

Now current worry is Sidhu athai ponnu issue 😡😡 Adha parkum pothu ore irritation ... 🤢

Ama I have seen her in other serial - do you remember where? Irritating though. I have been breaking my head  😆
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Ama I have seen her in other serial - do you remember where? Irritating though. I have been breaking my head  😆

I think she came in 'Office ' serial --- as the married lady with kid, who uses Vishnu's guilty feeling & tries to trap him to marry her ! 

Edited by Raindrop3 - 7 years ago
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raindrop3

I think she came in 'Office ' serial --- as the married lady with kid, who uses Vishnu's guilty feeling & tries to trap him to marry her ! 

Oh her it is she looks young here but Radhika it is her 

thank you 😃
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Rohit and Keshav turn good after Rohit realises Keerthi's true love - tells Keshav he will live with her - Keshav says he will let them live happily 🥳 - Kayal and Keerthi got anandha kanneer 😭

Kalpana discusses with Alamu and Mangala - about which mother is AS first wife . Alamu asks Kalpana about her mother. Gnanam hears this shocked.

Kalpana says she has no photo of her mom - saw her last long time ago - but AS has a photo in his locker - they go to open it but AS comes out and they escape .. All the while Gnanam listens sadly.  Looks like big problem when adoption issue comes out . 😲

Keerthi's mom comes  and blesses them - Keerthi asks her to leave or her father's adiyals will come - her mother gives her own jewellery. Aarthi tells her not to worry.

Shreya and Sidhu arrive for Rohit's wedding - Shreya is mad that her father in law was not invited - AS explains it was avasara kalyanam anyway. Feel that it is okay they only call the close family first. 

And ... Rohit Keerthiku thalli kattitan pa ... 🥳

Love the wedding episodes and seeing all of them together happy and laughing. 😃 Will it last though??

Oh yes Keerthi's mama hired adiyals to kill Rohit 😡😡 Waiting outside mandapam.

Varadu and Engineer Saravanan plan to capture Alamu after Rohit's wedding ..
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
OMG Keerthi died 😭😭😭 Did not expect this at all!!

Adhuvum kalyanam mudinju, aasirvadham vangi, family photo eduthu, arundhathiya paarka pona odane ... Poor girl died saving Rohit from jathi veri pidicha mama. 😡😡 Those people call themselves as her relatives 🤢🤢🤢

Totally horrible after so much happiness . 😒 Poor Rohit lost his wife and child 😭 

Feeling totally sad after watching the episode 😭
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

OMG Keerthi died 😭😭😭 Did not expect this at all!!

Adhuvum kalyanam mudinju, aasirvadham vangi, family photo eduthu, arundhathiya paarka pona odane ... Poor girl died saving Rohit from jathi veri pidicha mama. 😡😡 Those people call themselves as her relatives 🤢🤢🤢

Totally horrible after so much happiness . 😒 Poor Rohit lost his wife and child 😭 

Feeling totally sad after watching the episode 😭

really - did not watch today so far - 😭  it was too good last few days - atelast I thought she would br hurt or some thing not die they always used he as trump card

stupid stupid decision on the show not once but this si the second time they killed bcause of cast.

I have a feeling they are going to reopen Keshav - Kalpana apst
Edited by migan - 7 years ago
migan thumbnail
Also I ahve thsi feeling it is going to be Rohit and Kayal only
migan thumbnail
I feel this is Keshav an Rohit plan nu to kill Kirthi
If you seen the sniper shooting from far and it is not the loosu uncle and his guys shooting