Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Long time since this thread was updated πŸ˜† Here's last few weeks ..
Keerthi now safe with Aarthi and Rani .. But crying about her mother. Aarthi gives her a hug. πŸ‘ Aarthi is a great mother in law like Gnanam..

Hansi pappa ran away to AS house but got kidnapped by some Kodeeswari πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Augustine Kalpana Shruti all having oppari at home. Aarthi tries to comfort them. Keshav mocks Augustine. πŸ˜‘

They chased Perumal - Shruti took the money for Shreya, Hansi took some more for the auto - but Augustine thought its Perumal and beat him .. πŸ˜­ Perumal goes to Poovarasa Nallur and shocked to hear about AS nilamai..

Gnanam's house all the men arrested for beating up Rohit .. because of Keshav and Varadhu πŸ˜‘

Narmadha calls Aarthi and Kalpana .. Aarthi comes up with a plan to arrest Rohit ..

Sanmu called Shruti - Augustine thought its Hansi's kidnapper calling - so they are going to find Shreya??? πŸ˜²

Mangala accepts Aarthi as anni, Narmadha refers to her as akka, Ganam says now she has two wonderful daughters in law .. only Alamu still calls her madam ..

Nadhan - parents transfer him to another hospital - no news ..

Hosur trip - Alamu friendly with Akash's mother but his sister hates Alamu so much.. 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ravi - waitingπŸ˜‰ for you to update 
Itheu naduvula never ending mummoo, shammu, nimmu bommu and Ramlal pei story omg
.Samrata. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really Love Rani aka Aarthi not becoz of her change over - i will love the same suppose she played negative role  she indeed good looking,talent actress i like her since Athi pookal 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I m feeling bad for Hansi :(...Its so nice to see Actress Rani playing positive character :D...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zindagi-Samrata

i really Love Rani aka Aarthi not becoz of her change over - i will love the same suppose she played negative role she indeed good looking,talent actress i like her since Athi pookal

agree..She is talented πŸ‘ ...I ve mostly watched all d soaps she acted in Tamil :P
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

agree..She is talented πŸ‘ ...I ve mostly watched all d soaps she acted in Tamil :P

Yes πŸ‘πŸΌ .. she is rocking the positive role .. even though she mostly did negative roles before πŸ‘πŸ‘ Aarthi is a wonderful character, great mother to the family. β­οΈ

First saw her in Sorgam by AVM - really negative role ..
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Great to see Kuladheivam is getting more responses..  Keep it up friends! πŸ₯³It is also currently the 4th in TRP πŸ‘
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Yes πŸ‘πŸΌ.. she is rocking the positive role .. even though she mostly did negative roles beforeπŸ‘πŸ‘Aarthi is a wonderful character, great mother to the family.⭐️

First saw her in Sorgam by AVM - really negative role ..

If I m not wrong ..Mounika played lead right? It was day time soap...I use to watch for 15 mins during lunch break ...my house was near school so they allowed to go home for lunch πŸ˜† ...she played her sis in law ?...
I remember her very well in alaigal soap ...its another classy one ⭐️Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
.Samrata. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sandiya what's role Rani play in Alaigal? ...its my very fav show i unable to watch all episode but i love venu aravind performance ,to be honest some time villan used to be attractive then useless crying lead roleπŸ˜†, (but not always)that's why i love Rani as Anjali in atthi pookal ,i love way of her dialogue delivery,body language...  etc  but its good see her in positive & strong role
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
In alalaigal...that main family 's daughter...and her mariage getting delayed for no reason ..is it alaigal or some other soap πŸ˜†