Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for all the updates... 
Good to see more posts and updates in the thread.. hope both the serial and the thread gets into faster pace...
ap.meena thumbnail
Recent updates..
Kalpana family insulted by Aarthi n co.. they return home...
@Home, Augustine shouts to ask for pangu in sothu... 

Aarthi n co completes all the sadangu in home without much drama, which is good.. Mouli is absent, as no one knew where he is, n he is not reachable by phone also..  Varadhu jaldra for aarthi n kesav, on Augustine matter...

Mouli back home @ nite.. some usual argument between mouli n aarthy.. Mouli was in some imp meeting it seems.. he is happy abt ananya.. n also aarthi taking care of her.. Varadhu jus then pitches in n updates abt Kalapana family visit n insult... n advices to call them else it the family n company wud split..

Mouli calls kalpana for samadhanam.. asks her to come next day.. Kalpana updates the same to her hubby/.. he acts as if he is not ready for samadhanam.. she says even she told her dad the same n she is not going.. Augustine now shows his true face n says they wud go as such a periya manusan is calling...

ap.meena thumbnail
@Gnanam family..
Vel is found.. The auto driver left her @ some home n from their she called her dad.. He in turn calls his wife (mangalam) but she doesnt pick neither let he bro pick as she is scared.. He then calls his MIL Gnanam, n updates abt Vel's wherabouts.. Alamu informs mangalam n co and they reach the spot. Vel says she was scared that Mama was beating Athai n its coz of her the probs are created.. thats y she wanted to call dad n came out nu...

Her dad calls his MIL and talks to every1... he gives nicely abt Mangalam n vathiyar's bahviour... they all leave with vel...

All come to mangalam home.. Manga shows face to her SIL... SIL tries to explain but she dint buy.. she leave n come home.. Vathiyar beating his sons for not attendin the function.. Wife stops n shouts at him that they dont even know wat happened.. She gives back to her busband that show all this to ur mapillai..  where u kept mum...
Later, she is talking to her MIL in phone n updates.. MIL says, she got good DIL n SIL.. so there family will be united soon.. Vathiyar asks to whom is she talking.. She says  Manga.. Just then Manga enters the house...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena for the updates.
Pavam Narmada going to get in trouble.

Why could not she call her at diff time or later meet in temple or some thing????
ap.meena thumbnail
Narmadha told her son that she is talking to 'his athai'...

When Mangala came, vathiyar tension.. Narmadha telling second sister alamu...

Mangalam talks to Narmadha and says how she felt bad... the scene was really good... she dint have a little ego to come down n say that it was her mistake since Narmadha never told any1 abt anything that happens in the house and she talks only to her in-laws more than her own parents/family members..

A must watch scene. It was really nice...

Looks like Niranjan is mentally disturbed guy.. he killed his wife as he was party women who dint take care of her family.. n he gets irritated and loses stability when he comes across such women.. All, this are shown as convo between Niranjan n his Dr. who helped him out from jail pointing out his mental condition... Aarthi ku enna aaga pogudho...

Some moments in augustine family.. he gets mosquito net for his children..  they sleep.. the youngest kutti telling her mom that though she has difficulty in this place, she gets to sleep with her parents in the same room which she will not get in bungalow...

This was heart touching point.. Some happiness and sweet moments in family (in our culture) can never be felt with money...

Mouli (keep forgetting his character name) heras some sound @ midnight n checks thru window.. his grandson leaving in bike.. outside some bike race n his grandson is part of that...

migan thumbnail
Thanks - narmada samluchufies some how so she got saved.
Niranjan is a Psycho - he is Gokul Psycho - 1in Nadas and ehre Psycho-2

ap.meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks - narmada samluchufies some how so she got saved.

Niranjan is a Psycho - he is Gokul Psycho - 1in Nadas and ehre Psycho-2

Gopi ku repeated characterization and tracks dhana...

Psycho character, over nallavaru, n few others... 
and started kadathal (kidnap) tracks.. ipove I guess around 2 over... I thought vel also will be kidnapped... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I think he can try for maximum kidnaps in a mega serial... ðŸ˜›

I dont like the way the maid is talking.. ngayya, ngayya.. i get irritated...
migan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Gopi ku repeated characterization and tracks dhana...

Psycho character, over nallavaru, n few others... 
and started kadathal (kidnap) tracks.. ipove I guess around 2 over... I thought vel also will be kidnapped... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I think he can try for maximum kidnaps in a mega serial... ðŸ˜›

I dont like the way the maid is talking.. ngayya, ngayya.. i get irritated...

😆
migan thumbnail
last week - brief Updates (Junbe 25 - 27)

Rohit goes on a bike race and creates an accident.

Alamu gets kali to Vel and she advises Kayal to compete in Kodaikanal Badminton championship.

Niranjan brings Arthi home and planned to kill her - but the grandfather stops him. He gets angry and slaps the grandfather.

The lady who has visited Psychiatrist - where Niranjan hit her - her husband comes demands Niranjan information - but the DR assures Niranjan on treatment and he is going to get better. (Really???)

Rohit friend advise him to stay away so they ask him to attend the competition at Kodaikanal.

Loosu Natahn tries to talk to Alamu - they both talk and Alamu sends him off. and noticed by some guy and informs to Alamu annan Dura asking about Alamu character. Durai gets angry and beats him saying his sister is the good.

Kalpana and family return to their home and decide to go to office.

Shreya misses the boy but he keeps calling her.

Mangala husband asks Mangala to send Kayal to Kodaikanal with Alamu - Mangala agrees happily. He tells he will talk to Alamu to make her agree about this.

Durai goes to talk to Alamu he says who the guy I really know about you but that person talked like that so wanted to know. Alamu talks about Nathan - Durai gets happy tells her he will arrange for wedding if she likes him - eh will even fall on their feet as his sister happiness is important for him.

But Alamu says it is not my decision only I asked we all need to stand together including to conduct the wedding. Ganam hears all thsi and emotional. Durai face changes he tells not to encourage Natha nand he will also talk to him.

Thodarum...
ap.meena thumbnail
Thanks for the udpates Migan...
I think Vel, Rohit n alamu meeeting in Kodai..