Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks migan for the updates...
Who is venkat.. I mean the actor? Can someone post his pic?

He acted in Anandam, Udhiri Pookkal and even one serial where Ramya Krishnan acted forgot the name
This is the guy

I cannot think him as pair to her though...

Edited by migan - 8 years ago
Yes.. He was also in Annamalai as Subbu/Radhika's second son in law.. ðŸ˜Š
Thanks migan for the pic.. 
Oh.,. This is venkat.. ..  His sister runs the famous beauty parlor Mythili's in Chennai...

His pair to Alamelu wud be same as Gopi Malay pair...But i cant imagine him in soft characters.. :)

hare meenu ka ðŸ˜² with updates vera ðŸ˜›
Tuesday Updates

Kalpana finds out some plan between her husband and Varathan the office clerk...

Gnanam's neighbour goes to her house and keeps asking questions about why Alamu's marriage proposal was stopped again and why she is separated from Durai and Mangalam. Alamu comes out and scolds the lady for interfering in other families' problems. She asks her to go back to her own house and "plant a tree, at least it will give her shade".

Durai whipping his two sons in the street for riding and spoiling another kids' bike without licence and causing their father to pay for repair. Mangalam, her daughters and Narmadha trying to stop Durai
One more thing I think Monday episode:
The boy Nathan who was seen for Alamu comes to Alamu house meets her outside the house and tells he likes her he will only marry her. Alamu says they have problem in family she will not marry until things get sorted but he says I will wait until everything is sorted. Alamu doesn't like it but Nathan gives no choice saying it is my right to wait and leaves.

Thanks both of u for the udpates...
I saw that Mouli's daughter questioning her husband Augustine in office as a senior..  It was good watching.. ppl like him shouldn't be even treated even with courtesy.. 

Durai's son was riding the bike very well.. It was due to his dad he fell down.. 

It was good to see the that the elder son did not let his dad down, in front of his friends.. 
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

hare meenu ka ðŸ˜² with updates vera ðŸ˜›

😛

Vena paarunga, soon the serial would turn interesting.. ðŸ˜‰

Thiru, dont let me down...😉
hehehe meena i have started watching. But base on malaysia version and we are 4 days back from the current track ðŸ˜› It is confusing all characters but am sure will soon get use to it - PP also i only started watching during gopi malar wedding lolz