Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shree ,
ninga dhan indha thread a sticky aakuneengala??? sirappu... 
KsJohn thumbnail
I didn't like it much but the introduction song is good...it s like tamil songs in the movies.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hehehe meena basically me only read ur updates and now then will watch but that too i keep FF most of it.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Ji & sumi.. unga rendu perukum gopi mela apdi luv pola.. indha serialum pakkuringala...
I watched first few episodes.. ammadi ennala mudiyala ji... I switch over to yhm ha ha
Ennamo dubbing voice ellam oru maathiri iruku.. atleast PP la max peeps ku own voice..
Ji im very much sure gopi will give a grand entry as malar's hero..lol lol
Ensoiii
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks like Arunachalam knows Augustine planned the whole thing.. Mappillai wanted back in station.. 

Omg mother son Oppari in police station was so funny 🤣🤣 Welcome back Rajasekar sir as Augustine's father.. 👏

Gnanambal saved Duraipandi's job.. 👏 Great Alamu 👍🏼 Adi atheee Mangalam so scary pa, more fearsome than her brother.. 😆
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandyCrushh

@ Ji & sumi.. unga rendu perukum gopi mela apdi luv pola.. indha serialum pakkuringala...
I watched first few episodes.. ammadi ennala mudiyala ji... I switch over to yhm ha ha
Ennamo dubbing voice ellam oru maathiri iruku.. atleast PP la max peeps ku own voice..
Ji im very much sure gopi will give a grand entry as malar's hero..lol lol
Ensoiii

No,... please no Gopi... that too as malar's hero... no...

i watch the serial now n then jus to get the updates on whats happening... when Im bored...
Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

No,... please no Gopi... that too as malar's hero... no...

i watch the serial now n then jus to get the updates on whats happening... when Im bored...

Meena, did you notice TM's name in both Metti Oli and Nadhaswaram was Gopi  😆😆😆 Oru vela indha serialil avar peyar is also Gopi?? 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Arunachalam finds about Augustine and his family's scheme..
Mangalam and Duraipandi plan Alamelu's marriage to a rich guy Nathan from Chennai (our TM sir?? 😆) 
ap.meena thumbnail
thanks for the update.. hope it is not Gopi... Who knows even if it is someone else, the guy need not be the hero for alamu.. :)
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The guy is venkat  not v sure if he is her pair but he likes her
But Alamu refused to marry with out her mother.

her mother scolds her for not accepting but he says Mother important to her - who ever speak against her she will not listen o them. She will accept  to marry only if they give respect to mother.

Both brother and sister come scold her and mom left and right.

The lady who as 3 daughters I think she is the daughter of mouli, her husband kept her locked inside the house and she is also hurt. When Mouli comes to take the kids to school they tell him what happened. mouli upset.
Edited by migan - 8 years ago