Spoilers are annoying!!

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anyone else agree???

Seriously guys is it just me or do the most recent spoilers and promos do your head in like it does mine?

Nothing is exciting me enough to want to know more!

Old episodes are gold, nothing can compare at all! The entry of Shikar did help but now he has left his profession to accomodate Ish and her problems! Where's his priceless career now? Shame really they risk all their careers for a girl!

Also why isn't RVs job no longer an important factor? If CVs broke down the serial with alternative storylines i'm pretty sure we'd all be happier as life isn't all about chasing your long lost love and constant battles with your past! Blimey!

I think i've had enough MATH is going around in circles and all i'm gonna say is they better pick up the pace and move ON!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i have stopped watching temporarily
i am reading only the updates now 
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you...
the spoilers & promos these day's we are getting is so anoyying, really cnt stand them anymore!

Nowaday missing Ishveer Badly😭😭😭
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 as per spoilers ...this is where we stand ...
 RV will beat Ish's cousin 
Ish will go to Rv 's house ..more fight between Ishveer...
Rv will visit Ish  at 5.00 am n more fight between them ..
  they will all head towards separate marriages ...but soon Ish will try to find truth about her mom n will stop Rv + Ri marriage n claim her right as Rv's wife ... 

whether truth of Ri will be in front of everyone or only in front of Ish + shikar is yet to be seen ... however i do believe Ish will be moving back soon ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago