India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Kabir's masterplan! (Page 2)

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Sigh! If only it was Ronnie in place of Sunny, we would've got a live recording of 'The Slap..'
Imagining Kabir's reaction to it makes me smirk.. Wink

Hussh.. I'm gonna stop speculating.. I really wanna be surprised by tonight's episode now.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknum

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Oh yes!!!!
Good observation!Clap
I guess that laxman must have recorded all the drama and the man's disgusting talk...uhhh!!!Ouch
Well...that's why I recollect kabir telling ananya that he'll run this news with or without her...
Hmmm...

sonyjknum

...FRF... Goldie
...FRF...
...FRF...

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
If your observation is correct, then I hope, Laxman records that slap...I am wondering about Mr. Editor- in chief's reaction...LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akyabiggestfansonyjknum

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Wouldn't it be nice if is mahi ko milne Ya uske bare mein discuss karne kabir ananya ke ghar jaayeEmbarrassed?
Aur Vo saath mein khaaye Aur...EmbarrassedBlushing

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 13 May 2015 at 1:32am

sonyjknum

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Yes!! I couldn't see the 2nd half but from what I saw I thought the same!! Kabir Sharma knows how to deal with things then any body else!

The second half is a MUST watch! It is already up on YT in good HD quality, Do check it out. KaYa is just <3
Yes I doubt he would let such a huge story go so easily out of his hands, he has promised to deliver this breaking news and deliver he shall.

Just saw!!! It was power packed! His monologue said it all! It's going to be indirect story due to its sensibility he must be knowing through Laxman that Mahi is not in senses and is in trauma so he will handle it brilliantly!! Waiting for 9pm news!! He knows Ananya well by now so that's why he sent Laxman sent him. Ananya doesn't know Kabir Sharma yet but Kabir Sharma knows Ananya Kashyap well!!!

Yup! I agree with your last statement 100%. He definitely knows how Ananya thinks in certain situations.

Me too. Can't wait for tonights episode and so excited that Reporters is going to air on firdays as well <3

sonyjknum

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

I seriously wish that Laxman has recorded that Thappad. Would love to see it that way.

I sure hope so! Kabir would have a good laugh and be even more impressed by his stupid reporter, Miss.Kashyap LOL

sonyjknum

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

Sigh! If only it was Ronnie in place of Sunny, we would've got a live recording of 'The Slap..'
</div>
<div>Imagining Kabir's reaction to it makes me smirk..Wink

Hussh.. I'm gonna stop speculating.. I really wanna be surprised by tonight's episode now..LOL

Hahahaha... Ronnie hota toh he would have taken a video in all proper angles to get the best shot. LOL
In a way its funny because Sunny is supposed to be the cameraman but Ronnie is the one who is doing more of his job so far by capturing news whenever and wherever.

Sorry LOL I can't help but speculate, I guess the reporters bug has bitten me quite hard that I'm so interested in speculating every little detail of this show.

sonyjknum

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...FRF...

If your observation is correct, then I hope, Laxman records that slap...I am wondering about Mr. Editor- in chief's reaction...LOLEmbarrassed

So is everyone dear Wink One of the top scenes in my wish list for Ananya to showcase that fiercy jhansi ki rani temper of her when Kabir is around. LOL
I would love to see how he reacts if he saw her slapping someone live.

sonyjknum

Go to top