Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...FRF... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If your observation is correct, then I hope, Laxman records that slap...I am wondering about Mr. Editor- in chief's reaction...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wouldn't it be nice if is mahi ko milne Ya uske bare mein discuss karne kabir ananya ke ghar jaaye😳?
Aur Vo saath mein khaaye Aur...😳☺️
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 8 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Just saw!!! It was power packed! His monologue said it all! It's going to be indirect story due to its sensibility he must be knowing through Laxman that Mahi is not in senses and is in trauma so he will handle it brilliantly!! Waiting for 9pm news!! He knows Ananya well by now so that's why he sent Laxman sent him. Ananya doesn't know Kabir Sharma yet but Kabir Sharma knows Ananya Kashyap well!!!

Yup! I agree with your last statement 100%. He definitely knows how Ananya thinks in certain situations.

Me too. Can't wait for tonights episode and so excited that Reporters is going to air on firdays as well <3
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

I seriously wish that Laxman has recorded that Thappad. Would love to see it that way.

I sure hope so! Kabir would have a good laugh and be even more impressed by his stupid reporter, Miss.Kashyap πŸ˜†
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Sigh! If only it was Ronnie in place of Sunny, we would've got a live recording of 'The Slap..'

</div>
<div>Imagining Kabir's reaction to it makes me smirk..πŸ˜‰

Hussh.. I'm gonna stop speculating.. I really wanna be surprised by tonight's episode now..πŸ˜†

Hahahaha... Ronnie hota toh he would have taken a video in all proper angles to get the best shot. πŸ˜†
In a way its funny because Sunny is supposed to be the cameraman but Ronnie is the one who is doing more of his job so far by capturing news whenever and wherever.

Sorry πŸ˜† I can't help but speculate, I guess the reporters bug has bitten me quite hard that I'm so interested in speculating every little detail of this show.
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...FRF...

If your observation is correct, then I hope, Laxman records that slap...I am wondering about Mr. Editor- in chief's reaction...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

So is everyone dear πŸ˜‰ One of the top scenes in my wish list for Ananya to showcase that fiercy jhansi ki rani temper of her when Kabir is around. πŸ˜†
I would love to see how he reacts if he saw her slapping someone live.
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Wouldn't it be nice if is mahi ko milne Ya uske bare mein discuss karne kabir ananya ke ghar jaaye😳?

Aur Vo saath mein khaaye Aur...😳☺️

Bas bas bas πŸ˜† Kuch zyaada hi teez chal ri hai apki imagination πŸ˜†
Agar aur aur karti rahogi toh bahut kuch ho sakta hai 😳
Tadibaaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome .it was a nice prediction .it could happen like this because this is the only way lakshman comes to use and there is no way mahi going to come in front of television because she is mot stable at all .
hope it happens this way 
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love ur postπŸ˜ƒ
just hope laxman has recorded that convo, and ananya's thappad,it wl worth to watch news with mahi's actual fear and ananya's stand for her.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same thought crossed my mind also dear...I also DoD not think that Kabir sent Lakshman to protect Ananya...at least not at this point in time...he still does not have those type of feelings for her...her it w,ould.gave been purely for the.news...khabaron ke liye...channel ke liye...