Kabir's masterplan!

Posted: 8 years ago
I finally watched the episode properly! Though I was completely lost in KaYa heaven after the episode ended, the promo gave me a major idea!

It was dimag ki bati jal gayi moment! 😆

From the confidence that Kabir seems to have in showcasing Mahi's story to the world and how sure he is that the show must go on, I realised a huge detail that I had overlooked.

Laxman!

What if Kabir had not only sent Laxman to follow Ananya as a safety measure but also to capture the story if Ananya failed to do so?? I'm pretty sure Kabir knows how emotionally charged Ananya is and she thinks more from her heart at times than mind so I realised that maybe the confidence he has towards boardcasting what he had promised steams from the fact that he ALREADY has enough proof to carry on this breaking news without Mahi.

Maybe Laxman has somehow managed to tape the encounter between Ananya and that Badshah, the extend of fear in the scarred Mahi and how much she has been exploited?

I really don't think Kabir sent Laxman behind Ananya simply to keep track on her but rather to keep track on the news if she fails to collect it.

What do you guys think?Edited by .Rinnie. - 8 years ago
Awesome post thk god u watched
Yes!! I couldn't see the 2nd half but from what I saw I thought the same!! Kabir Sharma knows how to deal with things then any body else!
Originally posted by Maha149

Awesome post thk god u watched

Hahaha thanks Maha 😃
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Yes!! I couldn't see the 2nd half but from what I saw I thought the same!! Kabir Sharma knows how to deal with things then any body else!

The second half is a MUST watch! It is already up on YT in good HD quality, Do check it out. KaYa is just <3
Yes I doubt he would let such a huge story go so easily out of his hands, he has promised to deliver this breaking news and deliver he shall.
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

The second half is a MUST watch! It is already up on YT in good HD quality, Do check it out. KaYa is just <3
Yes I doubt he would let such a huge story go so easily out of his hands, he has promised to deliver this breaking news and deliver he shall.
Just saw!!! It was power packed! His monologue said it all! It's going to be indirect story due to its sensibility he must be knowing through Laxman that Mahi is not in senses and is in trauma so he will handle it brilliantly!! Waiting for 9pm news!! He knows Ananya well by now so that's why he sent Laxman sent him. Ananya doesn't know Kabir Sharma yet but Kabir Sharma knows Ananya Kashyap well!!! 

Edited by rajanigandha26 - 8 years ago
I seriously wish that Laxman has recorded that Thappad. Would love to see it that way.
Sigh! If only it was Ronnie in place of Sunny, we would've got a live recording of 'The Slap..'
Imagining Kabir's reaction to it makes me smirk.. 😉

Hussh.. I'm gonna stop speculating.. I really wanna be surprised by tonight's episode now.. 😆
Oh yes!!!!
Good observation!👏
I guess that laxman must have recorded all the drama and the man's disgusting talk...uhhh!!!
Well...that's why I recollect kabir telling ananya that he'll run this news with or without her...
Hmmm...