Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 99)

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 29 November 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

[QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=BedouinMe][QUOTE=DexterRocks]

Aww... Both of you reminded me of my heartbreak!! I was so happy that it was the summer vacations and I could watch both the original and repeat telecast(which I actually did till 19th May 2005) and then kaboom! Sujal dies.
I went into the bathroom and dunno why but I shed a lot of tears. Did not even watch the death scene repeat telecast. That summer, I enrolled for some additional hobby classes and stayed away from TV.

Hey Dexy, you are online again! Amazing!! Miss this thread and our night-time discussions. Day Dreaming

Hey BedouinMe, welcome to Sujal-lovers Club.

pearl Hug

i miss our long essays too.. hopefully we can re-write them again and disscet sujal and his kashish like never before. Embarrassed

Pm me without fail when you guys intend to do that. Drooling about sujal with you two is such a treat.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged

12 years , we all had a quota of frustrations, and look at our rants .ROFL
i still rant like that school kid which i was when Sujal left .It seems like we all were dumped by the same man named SujalROFL

I just do not like anything about the plastic face who replaced Raj, could never even stand his appearance leave his acting

Word.

Indeed we all seem to be dumped by that man called Sujal. LOL
And we are all unable to forget him. Sigh!! The tragedy of first love. Infact I would say that we weren't dumped, but our first love was brutally killed by Kekta. Angry

Had Sujal's story been completed, his chapter would have closed immediately or in a few years. But it is the adhuri kahaani that pulls us again and again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha...SoHu.-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Aww... Both of you reminded me of my heartbreak!! I was so happy that it was the summer vacations and I could watch both the original and repeat telecast(which I actually did till 19th May 2005) and then kaboom! Sujal dies.
I went into the bathroom and dunno why but I shed a lot of tears. Did not even watch the death scene repeat telecast. That summer, I enrolled for some additional hobby classes and stayed away from TV.

Hey Dexy, you are online again! Amazing!! Miss this thread and our night-time discussions. Day Dreaming

pearlHug

i miss our long essays too.. hopefully we can re-write them again and disscet sujal and his kashish like never before.Embarrassed

Day Dreaming How I wish for that!!
Would love to joim the discussions again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_.SoHu.-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

pearlHug

i miss our long essays too.. hopefully we can re-write them again and disscet sujal and his kashish like never before.Embarrassed

Pm me without fail when you guys intend to do that. Drooling about sujal with you two is such a treat.Hug

Sure dear!! Big smile

And you seem to have a penchant for golden hotties of television.First Raj and now Iqbal! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_.SoHu.-Swetha-

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged

pearlHug

Sure dear!! Big smile

And you seem to have a penchant for golden hotties of television.First Raj and now Iqbal! Wink

Hahaha yesLOL
Iqbal is doing a fantastic job these days. He is looking like a million bucks and the story so far has been good. Hoping ekta won't ruin it this time.Sleepy
But no one can beat Raj.Embarrassed
He is there high up.. IrreplaceableBig smile

How have you been pearl? Good to hear from you after so long.Smile

_SJM_..Anwesha..-Swetha-

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged

i still rant like that school kid which i was when Sujal left .It seems like we all were dumped by the same man named SujalROFL

I just do not like anything about the plastic face who replaced Raj, could never even stand his appearance leave his acting

Word.

And we are all unable to forget him. Sigh!! The tragedy of first love. Infact I would say that we weren't dumped, but our first love was brutally killed by Kekta. Angry

Had Sujal's story been completed, his chapter would have closed immediately or in a few years. But it is the adhuri kahaani that pulls us again and again.

Bold: Ouchh..that still hurts.OuchLOL
But I totally agree. We never got our closure and that is why we come back again and again  on the same topicCry
Ekta totally ruined it for her ego.Angry

_SJM_..Anwesha..-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged

pearlHug

Sure dear!! Big smile

Hahaha yesLOL
Iqbal is doing a fantastic job these days. He is looking like a million bucks and the story so far has been good. Hoping ekta won't ruin it this time.Sleepy
But no one can beat Raj.Embarrassed
He is there high up.. IrreplaceableBig smile

How have you been pearl? Good to hear from you after so long.Smile

I have been good. How are you, Sohu?

Iqbal looks like a dish, but I can't risk an Ekylta show even for him. Sorry but KMH 1 putt me off Ekta shows forever. That woman cannot handle mysteries and even the love dwindles out of the story after the initial 100 episodes. Only the man himself can make me watch them and he has sworn off her shows, so I am safe.

Raj is offcourse untouchable.. What an irresistibly handsome man!

_SJM_BedouinMe-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Word.

Bold: Ouchh..that still hurts.OuchLOL
But I totally agree. We never got our closure and that is why we come back again and again on the same topicCry
Ekta totally ruined it for her ego.Angry

You bet!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top