Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 86)

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Omggg Dexter you are back yay I am so happy...
Hello to all beauties...

Thank you. i am so happy too. i can see pearl already drowned in kabir's love LOL
kabir was killer today Dexy...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_.SoHu.

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SoHu.

Originally posted by devashree_h

True that devashree. You know kashish always knew it in her subconscious state that sujal wasn't guilty and probably he wasnt at fault but she chose to believe what lay in front of her. Leave aside the voices of her heart, the rational and logical self of hers was lost too.. She couldn't decode that probably someone was trying to frame him. For her the proofs held more importance than her love for sujal.

What hurt most was she believed in Piyush's innocence without any proofs, but she chose to believe some unknown girl over Sujal. And this was never clarified in the show even later. But it never made any difference to Sujal. Sometime his stance of not justifying himself was frustrating as a viewer but it was so honourable and so right. Even if he had defended himself, no one would listen to him.

Don't talk of that wimpy piyush. Such a hypocrite. Urrgh -.-
Kashish was severely flawed. But u know what sometimes I feel that sujal not trusting her in the initial stages had a mammoth impact on her heart and that one incident she kept extremely close to her heart. No matter what sujal did for her she always misjudged him and had an opinionated mindset towards him. Hence sujal always needed to PROVE that he was innocent while piyush was proclaimed as the lord. Wimpy lord of course -.-

Bingo..
Kashish wins hands down, she is indeed one of the most fiesty women ou there. i mean how many of us can blindly put a rock in our hearts and choose to walk away over our first love ? she was gutsy, and i respected her. only thing she got wrong was the major betrayal that involved her trusting sanaya over sujal, sleeping with piyush to teach sujal a lesson, and lastly making sujal an object of being called characterless and hypocrite. you can choose your own self respect but never degrade others, she actually had hit him where he would never allow anybody else to bruise him. he allowed her, she accepted it, and these two made a mockery out of their own life, so much of yearning and burning passion but so much of betrayal too. piyush was a prop, so nobody cared much LOL

Bohot hi zyaada ghatiya aur wahiyaat prop.. Itna ghatiya ki Mann karta hai kichar phek phek ke maaruLOL
Kashish definitely had something that in her. I'm yet to fathom the depth of that SOMETHINGLOL but then kuch toh tha USS aurat mein..LOL

Edited by .SoHu. - 01 July 2015 at 11:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Hello to all beauties...

Thank you. i am so happy too. i can see pearl already drowned in kabir's love LOL
kabir was killer today Dexy...Embarrassed

Aaj hi kabir ko black pehenna thaAngry
GodCry
devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Bingo..
Kashish wins hands down, she is indeed one of the most fiesty women ou there. i mean how many of us can blindly put a rock in our hearts and choose to walk away over our first love ? she was gutsy, and i respected her. only thing she got wrong was the major betrayal that involved her trusting sanaya over sujal, sleeping with piyush to teach sujal a lesson, and lastly making sujal an object of being called characterless and hypocrite. you can choose your own self respect but never degrade others, she actually had hit him where he would never allow anybody else to bruise him. he allowed her, she accepted it, and these two made a mockery out of their own life, so much of yearning and burning passion but so much of betrayal too. piyush was a prop, so nobody cared much LOL

The reason it baffled me so much was because while they were returning from Punya Profressor's accident, and they have to stop somewhere, she was the one who hugged him so tightly and was crying on the situation. But then she slaps him and calls him disgusting, and then hugs that pathetic creep.Dead

_SJM_.SoHu.

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Bingo..

The reason it baffled me so much was because while they were returning from Punya Profressor's accident, and they have to stop somewhere, she was the one who hugged him so tightly and was crying on the situation. But then she slaps him and calls him disgusting, and then hugs that pathetic creep.Dead

Is aurat ka na dimaag kharab thaLOL
Just like Christian Gray , we need to have a book called fifty shades of kashish raheja/garewal/ahluwalia/sinha..okay make that hundred shades..shayad woh bhi kam padeLOL

_SJM_devashree_h

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Hello to all beauties...

Thank you. i am so happy too. i can see pearl already drowned in kabir's loveLOL

Hey dexter... Welcome back!!
So finally everyone is here and my net has decided to slow down.

Anyways, I could see Sujal in Kabir today and how can anything stop me from drowning in Sujal's love.
Kashish was indeed something Sohu. As Sujal had often said "ej ajeeb si kashish hai tum mei"
But this is what made SK iconic. Kashish evoked an extreme hatrwd in me; she was at the opposite extreme of Sujal.
There have been times when I have sympathised with her or even pitied her...
And for a love story to work, you need to feel for both the parties.

And dexter, here's where ananya is completely turning me off. I have turned apathic towards her. Slowly and steadily, her actions/inactions have stopped mattering and now only Kabir exists. I am still maintaining my stand, will she be ever able to handle Kabir, his baggages??No offence but something is lacking in her characterisation...

Kabir is perfect yet flawed, and tonight he returned with a bang!
How I wish Amna had been playing his businesswoman ex-wife and it wud have been a clash of titans and the whole KKN would have scorched in their love!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Bingo..
Kashish wins hands down, she is indeed one of the most fiesty women ou there. i mean how many of us can blindly put a rock in our hearts and choose to walk away over our first love ? she was gutsy, and i respected her. only thing she got wrong was the major betrayal that involved her trusting sanaya over sujal, sleeping with piyush to teach sujal a lesson, and lastly making sujal an object of being called characterless and hypocrite. you can choose your own self respect but never degrade others, she actually had hit him where he would never allow anybody else to bruise him. he allowed her, she accepted it, and these two made a mockery out of their own life, so much of yearning and burning passion but so much of betrayal too. piyush was a prop, so nobody cared muchLOL

Is aurat ka na dimaag kharab thaLOL
Just like Christian Gray , we need to have a book called fifty shades of kashish raheja/garewal/ahluwalia/sinha..okay make that hundred shades..shayad woh bhi kam padeLOL

@Devshree
There were many incidences like the one you mentioned. She initiated physical contact with Sujal or got lost in his smouldering eyes and then she would realise the reality of being Piyush's wife and push him away. And to hide her own vulnerabilities and weakness of getting lost in her love, betraying her husband for the man who owned her heart made her lash out on the very man. She often tried to justify herself by demeaning Sujal but yet in her heart she knew that it was her fault. And somewhere it was Sujal's fault to let the lady walk over his love.

@Sohu
Kashish was a mystery combined with mockery of womanhood.
And Piyush was the weakest prop who was so blind and self righteous eho irritated the hell out of me. Simoly the wrong man at wrong place !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 01 July 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Hello to all beauties...

Thank you. i am so happy too. i can see pearl already drowned in kabir's loveLOL

Hey dexter... Welcome back!!
So finally everyone is here and my net has decided to slow down.

Anyways, I could see Sujal in Kabir today and how can anything stop me from drowning in Sujal's love.
Kashish was indeed something Sohu. As Sujal had often said "ej ajeeb si kashish hai tum mei"
But this is what made SK iconic. Kashish evoked an extreme hatrwd in me; she was at the opposite extreme of Sujal.
There have been times when I have sympathised with her or even pitied her...
And for a love story to work, you need to feel for both the parties.

And dexter, here's where ananya is completely turning me off. I have turned apathic towards her. Slowly and steadily, her actions/inactions have stopped mattering and now only Kabir exists. I am still maintaining my stand, will she be ever able to handle Kabir, his baggages??No offence but something is lacking in her characterisation...

Kabir is perfect yet flawed, and tonight he returned with a bang!
How I wish Amna had been playing his businesswoman ex-wife and it wud have been a clash of titans and the whole KKN would have scorched in their love!!

@pearl: what is it about ananya that you're disliking? 
And of course the major reason for me being hooked to this show is raj and his portrayal of kabir but honestly I'm neutral towards ananya.. U feel the charactisation is faulty?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anwesha..

Go to top