Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 63)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by .SoHu.

Originally posted by -Swetha-

why does Raj-Amna look so beautiful while crying ?
Let me be extremely honest but I just love the sight of hot men crying. It enhances their sex appeal. LolROFL
Rajeev and aamna were sheer magic. They look so natural while crying and that's probably the reason they look so beautiful. Cause it isn't forced.

they looked natural in all their intimate scenes. now what should we call it, such gutter minds activating scenes they used to have.LOL

imagine SoHu, a first time viewer watching kashish coming to sujal in all anger and junoon and declaring " main pregnant hoon sujal ", so in such cases that person would mistake ke she is pregnant with his kid .LOL

Vasu was another gutter minded Sujal-kashish shipper, she was so sure that the baby was sujal's and not holy piyush's, i was laughing throughout whenever vasu use to claim that " ye bache ka baap sujal hai ", and my mind would be yes please, humko bhi dikhao ke bachey ka baap sujal hi tha.

Raj-Amna looks beautiful in every frame, crying or fightingDay Dreaming

Hahahaha I know ,right. Kashish knowingly or unknowingly prioritized sujal over piyush. She would always let know of her actions to sujal first continuing her mera pati mahaan jaap all the frigging time. Gosh -.-
Vasu was a bomb. I loved the way she constantly reminded kashish of her feelings for sujal. She was a genuine lady. Neither she neither did the abla nari act nor she was afraid of voicing her honest opinions. Sujal deserved a strong headed woman like vasu as his mother.

Raj and am a would activate my gutter brain 24*7. They were highly erotic even with their mere hand holding scene. Their eyes would do the job for them. Haayee I'm off to LA LA landLOL

yes vasu at least was vocal about what she felt, she did not need to act sugary sweet and she could put lalit and CG both into their places. She could also put kashish at her real place, yes what was kashish's talent that she had the audacity to play with two men of the same house ? i mean neither sujal and nor holy piyush took birth to save her and her sisters, but still these two fought like morons over her, and her acceptance seemed like a trophy for them, while holy piyush won because of his hypocrisy , sujal suffered so much because of kashish's hypocrisy.

Vasu was such a strong woman that just minutes after knowing that sanjana loved sujal, she fixes her marriage with sujal. This is what dominance is, she stood up for her daughter and it was not wrong, but losers CG and Veena allowed sujal to be the scapegoat so easliy. Sujal himself was numb that he could marry to save kashish's reputation but why sanjana ?

And vasu was always right, the sexual tension between Sujal Kashish, piyush was blind to not see that and leave kashishAngry. I was in splits SoHu when piyush announces that kashish is pregnant and vasu screams ke " ye bacha sujal ka hai, uss raat kashish aur sujal poori raat eksaath delhi mei rahe "BlushingROFL. I so wish sujal would be present to hear this , he would glare at kashish and kashish would again get high on her hormones seeing his eyes piercing hersDay Dreaming

Vasu was indeed commendable. She actually made every body at the RnG mansion dance to her tunes effortlessly.
And she actually saw the tangible sexual currents between Sujal Kashish.
How in the name of heavens was the blind n holy Piyush her son??

Vasu never approved of Kashish and she was right. She was the only one who micked Kashish for her annual husband changing fest n criticised her for having a taste of all Raheja n Garewal men!

And if Sujal had been present when Vasu had blamed the kid on him, the sexual undercurrents between SK wud have skyrocketed by hottie's smouldering eyes and electrocuted the entire RnG clan!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocks.SoHu.Swetha-Sai

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Swetha-

why does Raj-Amna look so beautiful while crying ?
Let me be extremely honest but I just love the sight of hot men crying. It enhances their sex appeal. LolROFL
Rajeev and aamna were sheer magic. They look so natural while crying and that's probably the reason they look so beautiful. Cause it isn't forced.

they looked natural in all their intimate scenes. now what should we call it, such gutter minds activating scenes they used to have.LOL

imagine SoHu, a first time viewer watching kashish coming to sujal in all anger and junoon and declaring " main pregnant hoon sujal ", so in such cases that person would mistake ke she is pregnant with his kid .LOL

Vasu was another gutter minded Sujal-kashish shipper, she was so sure that the baby was sujal's and not holy piyush's, i was laughing throughout whenever vasu use to claim that " ye bache ka baap sujal hai ", and my mind would be yes please, humko bhi dikhao ke bachey ka baap sujal hi tha.

Raj-Amna looks beautiful in every frame, crying or fightingDay Dreaming

Hahahaha I know ,right. Kashish knowingly or unknowingly prioritized sujal over piyush. She would always let know of her actions to sujal first continuing  her mera pati mahaan jaap all the frigging time. Gosh -.-
Vasu was a bomb. I loved the way she constantly reminded kashish of her feelings for sujal. She was a genuine lady. Neither she neither did the abla nari act nor she was afraid of voicing her honest opinions. Sujal deserved a strong headed woman like vasu as his mother.

Raj and am a would activate my gutter brain 24*7. They were highly erotic even with their mere hand holding scene. Their eyes would do the job for them. Haayee I'm off to LA LA landLOL

yes vasu at least was vocal about what she felt, she did not need to act sugary sweet and she could put lalit and CG both into their places. She could also put kashish at her real place, yes what was kashish's talent that she had the audacity to play with two men of the same house ? i mean neither sujal and nor holy piyush took birth to save her and her sisters, but still these two fought like morons over her, and her acceptance seemed like a trophy for them, while holy piyush won because of his hypocrisy , sujal suffered so much because of kashish's hypocrisy.

Vasu was such a strong woman that just minutes after knowing that sanjana loved sujal, she fixes her marriage with sujal. This is what dominance is, she stood up for her daughter and it was not wrong, but losers CG and Veena allowed sujal to be the scapegoat so easliy. Sujal himself was numb that he could marry to save kashish's reputation but why sanjana ? 

And vasu was always right, the sexual tension between Sujal Kashish, piyush was blind to not see that and leave kashish Angry.  I was in splits SoHu when piyush announces that kashish is pregnant and vasu screams ke " ye bacha sujal ka hai, uss raat kashish aur sujal poori raat eksaath delhi mei rahe " BlushingROFL. I so wish sujal would be present to hear this , he would glare at kashish and kashish would again get high on her hormones seeing his eyes piercing hers Day Dreaming

Haaye kaash. Awww their babies would have been so cuteBig smileEmbarrassed
"Eyes piercing hers"-- what a sexy line dexy. Awww moment.
Vasu was actually a good , supportive mother. Veena failed her children big time in her mera pati mera parmeshwar act -.-
CG was the ideal father to piyush. Khoob jamte rang jab ye baap bete originally ek dusre ke hote.. Waise bhi CG favoured that idiot more than han his son. Urrrgh.

_SJM_pearl.white..Anwesha..DexterRocksSwetha-Sai

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Plastic Tushar can never be sujal if he has cursed kashish's dead husband ? how come kashish did not slap this plastic boy when he even tried to curse sujal ? Sujal suffered so much and even after that he never cursed piyush.
Pearl, when sujal says that piyush chalagaya aur meri buraiya lekar chalagaya , apni achayia chorgaya, this was his emotions and guilt talking, he was guilty that so much happened between them and everything could stop if he could give up on his battle before.

Piyush ki 'achhaiyaan' was indeed like a jokeLOLLOL
That man had no achhaiyaan. I'm sorry. He was never true to anyone. He never understood his best friend. He never understood his so called wife's hidden emotions. He had a pea sized brain and was too boastful of insignificant things.

more than a joke, lekin our sujal was such an innocent soul that he could never curse a dead man that too his best friend, that too his kashish's husband.
Piyush never understood his mother, his father, his siblings, his wife, his best friend and lastly his own emotions, all he wanted is get kashish's acceptance and he got it, he got it at cost of sujal's happiness and kashish gave him at cost of her ego and feminism .

Bakwas feminism. It was a mockery of the institution of love.
Even the PK consummation was for consoling piyush and prove a point to sujal. Morons.
Feminism ke naam pe kashish ne itna bakwaas kiya hai na Ki mann karta hai ki ek zordaar thappad maar du usko -.-

I solemnly agree. Piyush had the acchayi worth the size of amoeba
Aur Kashish ko feminism wagera se koi wasta nahi tha.
All she cared was for her "pristine-ujaala-reputation" and the well being of her "innocent-vixen-sisters".
One slap is too less for her!! Angry

Edited by pearl.white - 10 June 2015 at 12:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRocks.SoHu.Swetha-Sai

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Plastic Tushar can never be sujal if he has cursed kashish's dead husband ? how come kashish did not slap this plastic boy when he even tried to curse sujal ? Sujal suffered so much and even after that he never cursed piyush.
Pearl, when sujal says that piyush chalagaya aur meri buraiya lekar chalagaya , apni achayia chorgaya, this was his emotions and guilt talking, he was guilty that so much happened between them and everything could stop if he could give up on his battle before.

Piyush ki 'achhaiyaan' was indeed like a jokeLOLLOL
That man had no achhaiyaan. I'm sorry. He was never true to anyone. He never understood his best friend. He never understood his so called wife's hidden emotions. He had a pea sized brain and was too boastful of insignificant things.

more than a joke, lekin our sujal was such an innocent soul that he could never curse a dead man that too his best friend, that too his kashish's husband.
Piyush never understood his mother, his father, his siblings, his wife, his best friend and lastly his own emotions, all he wanted is get kashish's acceptance and he got it, he got it at cost of sujal's happiness and kashish gave him at cost of her ego and feminism .

Bakwas feminism. It was a mockery of the institution of love.
Even the PK consummation was for consoling piyush and prove a point to sujal. Morons.
Feminism ke naam pe kashish ne itna bakwaas kiya hai na Ki mann karta hai ki ek zordaar thappad maar du usko -.-

I solemnlu agree. Piyush had the acchayi worth the size of amoeba
Aur Kashish ko feminism wagera se koi wasta nahi tha.
All she cared was for her "pristine-ujaala-reputation" and the well being of her "innicent-vixen-sisters".
One slap is too less for her!! Angry

Hahaha hahahaha pearl. I was in splits reading thisROFL
God! I still can't get over it. Agar ujaala reputation aide milta hai toh daag acche hai.. Bohot achheLOL

renjinivarma_SJM_pearl.whiteDexterRocksSwetha-Sai

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Seriously, CG- Veena failed big time as parents. Veena frankly bored me to death with her helplessness. Atleast she could hv shown some anger n retaliation when Cg- Reva relation came to light. But, how can we expect simething from the ever dukhuyaari!! And tharki CG had merely donated his sperms, that was the only part he had played in raising all 4 of his sons and God knows what was so endearing about Piyush that he supported him forsaking his own son!!
It really amazes me that Sujal was their son!! Its a miracle of mother nature!!

Vasu would have been a mother bear had Sujal been her son. She would hv actually fought n supported Sujal shunning the world and would have gotten Kashish married to him for his happiness!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocksparadigm.SoHu.sirimiriSwetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRocks.SoHu.sirimiri

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Just gone through all the previous pages...
Grt going guys keep it up...
I was thinking who must be the iconic mind behind sujal's character...
I doubt kekta...she only knows to ruin all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_Swetha-Sai

Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRocks

Go to top