Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 58)

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Btw pinkvilla had posted an article on Sujal and Kashish
I wanted to share with you all but the thread was  closed   Disapprove

15 Unforgettable Scenes of Sujal and Kashish from Kahiin To Hoga'

May 27, 2015 Resham Sengar 4214 reads 3 comments 

'Kahiin To Hoga' is one of the highly-rated shows that went on air in the history of Indian Television. Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal) and Kashish's (Aamna Sharif) love-hate saga is etched in the memory of every TV fan who watched thes how with utmost devotion. Here are the top 15 scenes featuring the two actors that summarise their story.

1- A romantic scene featuring Sujal and Kashish confessing their feelings for each other.

2- Romance blooms as Sujal and Kashish dance in the rain.

3- Piyush and Kashish get married and Sujal is left heartbroken.

4- Sujal meets Piyush and Kashish during their honeymoon.

5- Sujal asks to Kashish if she still loves him?

6- Sujal looks after Kashish in the hospital and remembers his past.

7- Kashish slaps Sujal. Sania blames Piyush for creating a rift between Sujal and Kashish.

8- Sujal promises Kashish that he will make her pay for her deeds.

9- Sujal breaks down as Piyush informs him about his physical intimacy with Kashish. He burns the bed in a fit of anger.

10- Sujal goes to Kashish and proposes her. Kashish gets angry and shouts at him.

11- Sujal and Kashish get married. However, it turns out that Kashish married him to seek revenge from him for murdering Piyush.

12- Sujal and Kashish meet with an accident. Sujal takes her to the hospital, even when he himself was injured so badly.

13- The truth has come in front of Kashish that Sujal was not guilty. She goes to meet Sujal and they confess their love for each other.

14- Sujal and Kashish celebrates Valentine's Day. Kashish is also very happy with the surprise planned for her by Sujal.

15- Swayam's friends assume Sujal to be Rishi and attack him to seek revenge.

CREDITS: SELF

so all Raj-Amna scenes, and nothing with the plastic tushar ? somebody plss tweet this to Ekta now.

my favorites in order

Bed burning sequence
tervi sequence
jail sequence
PK marriage and Sujal rejected sequence
Accident sequence

they should have also included sujal freeing kashish from the contract sequence, sujal telling kashish that how the same place will witness the painful death of his love,  the sequence when kashish goes to airport, and stops sujal from leaving forever and yes the cosummation 
I second you completely...

by the way which one is your fav scene ?Embarrassed
I am biased for Rajeev so obviously all his scenes...
But of course the tervi scene was one of my favorite...
You know its sheer magic watching RK living sujal.Embarrassed
He is one actor who literally lives his characters...
Seriously proud to be his fan.

Tervi sequence is more like a novel, you hardly imagine such classics on indian tv, i remember how i myself have been ever troubled understanding how as a woman it can feel to get proposed by the ex lover on husband's funeral, but as i grew up the essence, the heart, the madness behind that proposal has fascinated me. before i also had blamed sujal for this, because kashish was no wrong to behave the way she has at this situation, but knowing sujal, i can blindly say that he was true to his character, true to his love and such kind of love cannot be judged by social norms and human logic.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..pearl.white.SoHu.sonyjknumsirimiri

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Hey everyone, which is your favorite scene of Sujal?

its hard to choose one single scene from 355 episodes . there are numerous classic scenes of KTH, for example even the rain dance was first ever for hindi shows, this show has given so many iconic scenes in 355 episodes that later on they were copied by many shows.

i will still point out bed burning sequence and tervi sequence. Bed burning sequence is a massive destruction of somebody's heart, ego, trust, confidence and desire, you could she that how he pours out his every complain, expectations and surrenders himself in total disgust and agony.

Rajeev has mentioned during KTH anniversary interview that this sequence was shot with loads of risk, he couldnt take many takes plus when he burnt the bed, the fire actually caught very fast and had spread to the point of almost burning one technician, but he an his director had to continue and they delivered one of the iconic scenes here, sheere brilliance Rajeev is.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_pearl.white..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.sonyjknum

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
SoHu, welcome back. 
The problem was not that the bimbo fell in love with plastic boy,  the only problem is Sujal could never move on, and she could always move over him, she did it with piyush when sujal was alive, she did it with tushar when sujal died, and this just makes it more pathetic because at one hand sujal could love only her and at another hand his love was reciprocated by crocodile tears and 2 days of grief and making him a source of only memory .

why could not kashish ask herself that how can i love again just within 6 months of sujal's loss ? And would sujal ever move on if i would die and leave him ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_pearl.whitedevashree_h.SoHu.sirimiri

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratiagrawal

Amazing description of sujal. Aisa laga mera dil khol ke rakh diya ho. I too like sujal very much.

welcome buddy. do join the discussions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl.white

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

her racing heart when he touches her, her feeling the scent of his breath when his eyes cannot see anything else but her, her lowering her gaze and feeling his sight on every sensation of her body. 

Kashish would glow, shine, burn and get cold whenever sujal used to watch her beauty and melt in her fragrance, and she loved being his only desire Embarrassed

she never felt such volatile ension between her and piyush, infact she would be so normal with piyush as if he is my husband so he can, but with sujal, so what he is my husband, but he makes me feel the desires of  a woman and in every form, physical, psychological and emotional Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_pearl.white..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged

why does Raj-Amna look so beautiful while crying ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_pearl.white..Anwesha...SoHu.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Kashish- kyu sujal, kyu mere sar pe itna bara paap dediya . kyu nahi kaha ke tum bekasoor ho

Sujal- mere kehne se agar tum maan jati to sujal garewal jeet jata, lekin piyush ki patni haar jati, woh sujal haar jata jise safayi dene ki adaat nahi hai

Kashish- lekin jisse mahaan banne ki adaat hai, jisse meri ek kharoch ko rokne ke liye apni jaan dedena manzoor hi, jisse mere khushi ke liye haaste haaste sab dukh uthana manzoor hai 

_SJM_..Anwesha..pearl.whitedevashree_h.SoHu.sirimiri

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

@pearl
I am not blaming kashish for misunderstanding him, she did not accuse him in this farmhouse fiasco, but she goes on a self pity mode that how can sujal declare that he wants me and how will i show my face . LMAO, here sujal's whole character certificate was being insulted upon and she was thinking how she will show her face .

Anyways, coming back to veena, no she slapped him before he could explain her, he was about to tell her but was shushed by her slap. i do not know what to say or feel, everything they did to him, makes me cringe, and loathe that holy couple and their so called reputation in the market .

No they never loved him, Veena and Rishi loved him and Rishi was not present otherwise he would be the only one who would blast these morons for questioning sujal's character and blaming him for something sick like kidnapping kashish and taking her to his farmhouse for his own reasons.

The holy couple surely deserved hell for completely destroying Sujal... What more, they never even realised that how badly they mutilated an innocent soul. And you over estimate Kashish dear, when has she ever valued Sujal over herself... Infact even a dog in the street mattered more than Sujal to her!!

And what a tragedy that in the entire horde of characters , only 3 supppryed Sujal but even these cud never be there for him in times of greatest needs!! Veena who suffered from abla naari husband son dharamsankat syndrome cud never be vocal in her support and misunderstood him at the gravest incidents- be it the farmhouse one or tervi!
Rishi who trigerred the entire chain reaction of events against Sujal's happiness, however unintentionally, over petty issues with Kashish. His letter exchange n Mahek's pregnancy were major misery inducers for Sujal. Also he was always absent for flirting away wid girls whenever Sujal needed him. Akshat, frankly what was this guy waiting for, Kashish to strangle Sujal, before exposing her intentions?? He remained Kashish's friend through n through!! His friendship for Sujal was never revealed through his actions.. All he did was give verbal tirades to the mad woman..

So Sujal was truly melancholy. He actually had none, not even a single hand in support!! My poor, poor hottiee!!

they never realized infact felt proud and content that they could beat sujal at every possible way.

tervi sequence i could still understand, by how did veena mistrust sujal in the farmhouse sequence is still out of my tolerance. she did not even wait for him to spill the truth and slapped him. he was trying to tell her about the incident but her slap shushed him , and it does hurt seeing your mother and father shamelessly hammering your character in front of others, more because sujal was not a kid or teen, he was a grown up man, and he does have some dignity .

Rishi initially never understood that sujal would become so destructive in kashish's love, but slowly Rishis did understand that sujal is a gone case . But Rishi still never regrets is my problem, he never accuses sujal but kashish, but he should have understood that kashish has suffered the least while his own bigB suffered horribly , such foolishness never existed before.
Rishi always wanted Archie as bhabi, because Archie matched sujal in every standard and rightfully because Rishi is the only one who knows that how characterless sinha sisters are and how worthless their father professor is 

Akshat himself regretted that he hid everything from sujal, but he should not have at least after knowing about the accident, he should have told sujal. i feel he thought kashish herself will get over her revenge but kashish was a moron, she stooped to much lower levels for destroying sujal

_SJM_..Anwesha..pearl.whitedevashree_h.SoHu.sirimiri

Go to top