Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 55)

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Sujal statted looking even hotter post his marriage to Kashish in the show And the loving looks he gave to Kashish though she was always conspiring against him which we the viewers knew. It was always something so pure
Ah I watched the show purely from Sujals pov and so did almost 99% audience and hence despite showing all the negative traits Sujal was the only positive in KTH
He never justified his actions to anyone but he did that to two ppl one his Mom.  and the second person was Kashish

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.sirimiri-Swetha-

_SJM_ Senior Member
_SJM_
_SJM_

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@ swetha: Nice creationsEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma.SoHu.-Swetha-

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@Swetha-awesome creations...
Loved them All.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_.SoHu.-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

@pearl
i always felt that Rajveer is like a calm river, he would never be vocal about anything except his patriotism. Ritu otherwise was a siren, bold and beautiful and together they would gel so well, and she could even easily beat him at his game and manipulations , but he still was smarter, and one of those asian men who loved simplicity and passion which naina was.

Khalid, i feel was genuinely worried, Kabir is the soul of KKN, Ananya already has a family to blast the channel and on top of that the whole clan seemed to be in deep worry and tension, so Khaled has no choice too. i want to believe he was worried.

by the way pearl, tonight Raj was so brilliant, he oozed sex sex sex, and how beautifully he delivers intense romantic scenes, for a moment i remembered sujal, yes my heart was beating faster than usual.Day Dreaming

Rajveer Naina are have an inexplicable attraction and I really wish there story could be explored more!
But dear, I've always felt that LRL is one cult show where the story could have treaded to completely different tangents convictionally! It is not about the simplicity or boldness of the leding woman. But in Indian shows, generally the leading lady has to be the holy naive virgin, whose first and last man is expected to be the heron. Why cant she be an experienced woman who for once is aware of her own sensuality and wishes. Rajveer Ritu could be a clasjh of titans with an electrifying story in some other world where Naina foes not exist.
I am in no way saying that Raj Naina are any less, infact they are magical, I am merely stating an alternate storyline.
I am simply pointing at one of the most common traits of Indian heroines.. Be it Kashish, Naina, Ananya!!

Even I want to believe that Khalid was genuinely worried for Kabir..

Ohhh... I absolutely loved the tied up Kabir today... The way he was using his body fir assuring the well being of Ananya and helping her up... Day Dreaming

And he actually pointed out that he hated her grannny glasses!! ROFL

He was so so so hot today... Is Raj planning to kill us??
U know my younger brother was watching reporters wid me today and he commented that how come this Sujal guy looks same since forever?? He furthur added that he's been looking the same since u swooned over when u were 4 feet tall and now when u are about 5and a half feet, he still looks the same!!

LOL pearl, your height changed but Rajeev's sex sex sex appeal did not . He is incredibly attractive as kabir, he does not let me breath, his wife is the holy woman of this earth who got him without suffering like us.

Pearl, Kabir will remover he hideous granny glasses with his lips apparently, well i do not know how to hold the my venation in control now, at least till the episode airs.

Rajveer-Ritu, the setback was that Rajveer was never attracted to her, but she was. even though Ritu was a traitor, i still believe that there was a point she was attracted to Rajveer and wanted to get all his attention . Rajveer on the other hand was bad at flirtingLOLEmbarrassed, this makes him different from kabir .

As the story was more related to Rajveer and Naina's interconnected past, thats wy Raj-Ritu did not happen, otherwise they would. even naina tries to bring feminism in her appearance and wears red saree and white salwar suit and shows Raj, that was again a bold step but such a beautiful one. Remember Raj walking out from the corridor and holding his heart which was beating fast after seeing Naina in red sareeDay Dreaming

My sujal was the only one who could not see kashish's boldnessBroken HeartROFL

Sigh... Kabir is Mr. Sex on Legs, n sex raised to infinity , hotness personified all rolled into one. Eonder how was Manjiri able to pataofy this fine male specimen!!
Did u see him today?? Ms. Kashyap must have died and gone to heaven. His dynamism, his heroics, his humour and that ooh-so-oozing-sex-appeal... this man is hell bent on destroying everybody's peace!!
The show stealer was him removing the glasses... it had me hyperventillating!!

Rajveer Ritu would hv made a wonderful couple bcoz Ritu wud hv been completely bold while enticing the captain had he shown a shred of interest! And when captain had seen Naina in that Red Saree... it had me giggling silly!!
Rajveer was so shy!! It was delightful to see such a competent man completely clueless in wooing a girl!!

I didnt get ur last line... When was Kashish bold and Sujal misunderstood?? Poor guy always looked around for some romance n found it all in his dreams!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocks.SoHu.sonyjknumsirimiri-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged

@pearl
I am not blaming kashish for misunderstanding him, she did not accuse him in this farmhouse fiasco, but she goes on a self pity mode that how can sujal declare that he wants me and how will i show my face . LMAO, here sujal's whole character certificate was being insulted upon and she was thinking how she will show her face .

Anyways, coming back to veena, no she slapped him before he could explain her, he was about to tell her but was shushed by her slap. i do not know what to say or feel, everything they did to him, makes me cringe, and loathe that holy couple and their so called reputation in the market .

No they never loved him, Veena and Rishi loved him and Rishi was not present otherwise he would be the only one who would blast these morons for questioning sujal's character and blaming him for something sick like kidnapping kashish and taking her to his farmhouse for his own reasons.

The holy couple surely deserved hell for completely destroying Sujal... What more, they never even realised that how badly they mutilated an innocent soul. And you over estimate Kashish dear, when has she ever valued Sujal over herself... Infact even a dog in the street mattered more than Sujal to her!!

And what a tragedy that in the entire horde of characters , only 3 supppryed Sujal but even these cud never be there for him in times of greatest needs!! Veena who suffered from abla naari husband son dharamsankat syndrome cud never be vocal in her support and misunderstood him at the gravest incidents- be it the farmhouse one or tervi!
Rishi who trigerred the entire chain reaction of events against Sujal's happiness, however unintentionally, over petty issues with Kashish. His letter exchange n Mahek's pregnancy were major misery inducers for Sujal. Also he was always absent for flirting away wid girls whenever Sujal needed him. Akshat, frankly what was this guy waiting for, Kashish to strangle Sujal, before exposing her intentions?? He remained Kashish's friend through n through!! His friendship for Sujal was never revealed through his actions.. All he did was give verbal tirades to the mad woman..

So Sujal was truly melancholy. He actually had none, not even a single hand in support!! My poor, poor hottiee!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hDexterRocks.SoHu.-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Hey everyone, which is your favorite scene of Sujal?

It is hands down the tervi scene!! The brilliance was magical. Nothimg could ever touch it!!
Although I loved epi 91, when Sujal declares an open war; SK consummation, bed burning sequence(the intensity stays unparalleled), ; basically every scene that had Sujal!! Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocks.SoHu.sonyjknumsirimiri-Swetha-

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Lovely creations... Nothing can define his love for her!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirimiri

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

The tide of emotions swept away the hatred!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoHu.sonyjknum

Go to top