Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

her racing heart when he touches her, her feeling the scent of his breath when his eyes cannot see anything else but her, her lowering her gaze and feeling his sight on every sensation of her body. 

Kashish would glow, shine, burn and get cold whenever sujal used to watch her beauty and melt in her fragrance, and she loved being his only desire 😳

she never felt such volatile ension between her and piyush, infact she would be so normal with piyush as if he is my husband so he can, but with sujal, so what he is my husband, but he makes me feel the desires of  a woman and in every form, physical, psychological and emotional ☺️
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

why does Raj-Amna look so beautiful while crying ?
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Kashish- kyu sujal, kyu mere sar pe itna bara paap dediya . kyu nahi kaha ke tum bekasoor ho

Sujal- mere kehne se agar tum maan jati to sujal garewal jeet jata, lekin piyush ki patni haar jati, woh sujal haar jata jise safayi dene ki adaat nahi hai

Kashish- lekin jisse mahaan banne ki adaat hai, jisse meri ek kharoch ko rokne ke liye apni jaan dedena manzoor hi, jisse mere khushi ke liye haaste haaste sab dukh uthana manzoor hai 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl.white

The holy couple surely deserved hell for completely destroying Sujal... What more, they never even realised that how badly they mutilated an innocent soul. And you over estimate Kashish dear, when has she ever valued Sujal over herself... Infact even a dog in the street mattered more than Sujal to her!!

And what a tragedy that in the entire horde of characters , only 3 supppryed Sujal but even these cud never be there for him in times of greatest needs!! Veena who suffered from abla naari husband son dharamsankat syndrome cud never be vocal in her support and misunderstood him at the gravest incidents- be it the farmhouse one or tervi!
Rishi who trigerred the entire chain reaction of events against Sujal's happiness, however unintentionally, over petty issues with Kashish. His letter exchange n Mahek's pregnancy were major misery inducers for Sujal. Also he was always absent for flirting away wid girls whenever Sujal needed him. Akshat, frankly what was this guy waiting for, Kashish to strangle Sujal, before exposing her intentions?? He remained Kashish's friend through n through!! His friendship for Sujal was never revealed through his actions.. All he did was give verbal tirades to the mad woman..

So Sujal was truly melancholy. He actually had none, not even a single hand in support!! My poor, poor hottiee!!

they never realized infact felt proud and content that they could beat sujal at every possible way.

tervi sequence i could still understand, by how did veena mistrust sujal in the farmhouse sequence is still out of my tolerance. she did not even wait for him to spill the truth and slapped him. he was trying to tell her about the incident but her slap shushed him , and it does hurt seeing your mother and father shamelessly hammering your character in front of others, more because sujal was not a kid or teen, he was a grown up man, and he does have some dignity .

Rishi initially never understood that sujal would become so destructive in kashish's love, but slowly Rishis did understand that sujal is a gone case . But Rishi still never regrets is my problem, he never accuses sujal but kashish, but he should have understood that kashish has suffered the least while his own bigB suffered horribly , such foolishness never existed before.
Rishi always wanted Archie as bhabi, because Archie matched sujal in every standard and rightfully because Rishi is the only one who knows that how characterless sinha sisters are and how worthless their father professor is 

Akshat himself regretted that he hid everything from sujal, but he should not have at least after knowing about the accident, he should have told sujal. i feel he thought kashish herself will get over her revenge but kashish was a moron, she stooped to much lower levels for destroying sujal
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

This episode. Just wow. It marked the win of sujal's lover over piyush's vidhwa. What a slap to that spineless creep.

i gave a happy dance when it was shown that kashish slept with sujal on piyush's death anniversary, such a poetic justice by god, by angels of love, the destiny.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Can I join in drooling over rk!!!

I love sujal! The best grey character on tv

of course you can join . all Rajeev and sujal lovers are welcomed 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow wow great going girls...
Loved all the discussions till now...
I have already said kth for me was sujal's journey...
It was just sujal from the beginning till the 355th episode.
Rest were there to make us madly in love with sujal.
Nothing more or less.
Can we think or imagine kth without sujal????
Never...
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

why does Raj-Amna look so beautiful while crying ?

Let me be extremely honest but I just love the sight of hot men crying. It enhances their sex appeal. Lol🤣
Rajeev and aamna were sheer magic. They look so natural while crying and that's probably the reason they look so beautiful. Cause it isn't forced.
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Kashish- kyu sujal, kyu mere sar pe itna bara paap dediya . kyu nahi kaha ke tum bekasoor ho

Sujal- mere kehne se agar tum maan jati to sujal garewal jeet jata, lekin piyush ki patni haar jati, woh sujal haar jata jise safayi dene ki adaat nahi hai

Kashish- lekin jisse mahaan banne ki adaat hai, jisse meri ek kharoch ko rokne ke liye apni jaan dedena manzoor hi, jisse mere khushi ke liye haaste haaste sab dukh uthana manzoor hai 

Oh god. This scene. This man. And his words.
And specially when he says "mujhe pyaar hua hi kyun jab nibhaana hi nahi aaya.."
Really sujal? Agar tumhe pyaar nibhaana nahi aaya toh is duniya ke akhri mard ko bhi nibhaana nahi ayega.period!

.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Wow wow great going girls...

Loved all the discussions till now...
I have already said kth for me was sujal's journey...
It was just sujal from the beginning till the 355th episode.
Rest were there to make us madly in love with sujal.
Nothing more or less.
Can we think or imagine kth without sujal????
Never...

Never ever.
Yaar piyush kya ukhaad leta akele. Ek ladki tak apne character strength pe impress nahi kar sakta aur bada aaya story chalane. Even the writers wanted us to view him as a loser. 😆
Kuch bass ka hai hi nahi uske😆