Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 46)

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Dexter...pearl Fantabulous discussions guys.
Can anyone of you throw some light on Rajveer as an individual and his relationship with his cadets and specifically naina.
Can anyone of you throw light at what point did Raj fell for naina?
And vice-versa.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..paradigmDexterRockssonyjknum

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Can anyone of you throw some light on Rajveer as an individual and his relationship with his cadets and specifically naina.
And vice-versa.

Even I have always been intrigued by this. It's clear that he was fascinated by her from the beginning - the first time she said Cadet Naina Ah Singh. Then he began to doubt that she was the spy. when he finds out that she is Naveen's sister, he becomes protective of her. But I can't quite point out when he falls for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma..Anwesha..sirimiri

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks]
[/

The brainless bimbo was so full of misconceptions and self importance.
When had Sujal wanted anything other than her happiness.. Do u remember the karwachauth sequence?
Sujal asks Kashish that what did she pray to the almighty and she lies that his long life. (The disgusting lady had actually prayed for his destruction) Sujal had sweetly replied that she should have instead asked for her happiness; and Kashish was stunned into silence and absolute amazement!
Such was his love and she held such cheap and vile thoights about him.
The poor guy had even stopped desiring for HIS kashish the day he had proposed Piyush's widwa!

You are absolutely orrect that Piyush had long since ceased existing in the story. It was more of her stubborness to believe the good in Sujal. It seemed that she was hell bent on punishing Sujal for making her stone heart fall for him.
After a point, she simply alternated betwen loving and hating him, her soul completely torn up in both her emotions. The fight had remained within Kashish and I blame the cvs for not giving her a strong backup with good. dialogues to showcase her turmoil. My biggest complaint was the repentance that we were cheated from which removed every single trace of empathy for her!

And I truly agree that Sujal's limitless n infinite love had turned her so weak, it had completely stripped her off her every protective shield , be it piyush's widwa or the mother of his unborn, which she had so desparately wanted to clutch onto that she knew that few more moments with his unbearable love would make her lose the war.
She had reached the end of her tether, Sujal's love had unintentionally made her lose every battle she had created.

Sujal's silence constantly haunted her conscience and she wanted to sooth her own guilt by making Sujal confess or prove him wrong. All she wanted was the end, and removing Sujal from her sight seemed the only option.
But he had completely captivated her senses, her very wajood by then. His essence was permanently residing in her heart and try as she might, she could not get rid of him.

What amuses me is she was always so completely sure of Sujal's love that she even tellsAlshat that she wanted Sujal to feel the loss of a loved one if she had died in that planned accident.
Sujal's love was the one constant foundation of her life and it would have given me sadistic pleasure had Sujal withdrawn his love as a aftermath of her betrayal.

Sujal
What was this man! U know when I first saw Kth, I always thought yhat Sujal had always known about her revenge plan right since their marriage because even the stalker nonsense and honeymoon gifts she planned were a dead giveaway. Sujal's acts which she repeated in the initial days of SK marriage were known to only 3 people- of which Piyush was already dead and why wud Sujal himself do so and only Kashish remained. And thus I always felt that Sujal was merely playing along. But after rewatching, I understand that u r bang on and yeah Sujal discovered it all during the party.
And the jerk still loved her so much that all he thought was to save the ungrateful lady's ass by taking the blame on himself. I so wish that Raj had portrayed Sujal's actual delayed reaction of heartbreak and the scene would have been a masterpiece.

Hands down to u dear that yes Sujal was more concerned to save Kashish rather than dealing with his emotions. He was really scared during that conversation with Akshat.. But I think the character wud hv mourned privately for this betrayal no matter what he bullshit he showcased infront of Kashish about forgetting and forgiving.

And the consummations... one where he burned within and without and the other which had given him every solace only to be devastatingly snatched everything later on. After his consummation with Kashish, in those 2-3 epis before his arrest, he was so physically comfortable with Kashish; he had unhesitatingly consoled Kashish in Piyush's room at barsi and hugged her. But afterwards when the truth was revealed to kashish and she cries infront of him in the jail, he had gone back to being hesitant and was in a dilemma whether to comfort her in the jail scene.

Raj Amna
Raj alone is magic inscreen and copled with Amna, something beyond this realm is created and u cant actually blame the people for questioning. It comes with the territory, I guess!!

The karwachauth , don't know why CVs chose such a sensitive topic to degrade kashish ? I cannot even say how i felt those days, every moment, every step she used to curse his existenceOuch.. She remains stunned at him, but she also misunderstands him , shamelessly accuses him of being pretentious to win over her and how he is selfish. I think even 10 slaps would not be enough for kashish, how much i hated herSleepy
She does not even drink the water from his hand, and all he does is fast for her well being and happiness, god was really cruel with him, because if love and god existed, he id not deserve such ruthless hatred and worthless treatment from a woman at least.
I used to hear stories that men betray women, men never care about women's dignity and their feelings, men do not respect women, but this was such a contrary, here whatever kashish did can make any woman also detest her, she does not even care about how he might feel knowing about all these.

so i guess we agree here that, her immediate action after cosummating with sujal was to get rid of his presence. i always felt that he could do more damage to her than she could do to him.. for instance what kashish did was tangible, she knows about it, she can regret, she can repent too, sujal can forgive and forget, they can decide for their own, but what sujal does to her is so much intagible in the context that he himself does not know that how much his one action or one single confession used to affect her, even when he says one line that he can die 100 times for her, this mere line would create 1000 sensations in her body and mind, and because neither she could let that feeling go and even embrace it this destructive form of love shaped up in sujal's life.

There is a say that too much of everything has a negative, and sujal's love is such a good example, his love was too much, she could never handle it, because how do you handle such a man now? Piyush was her savior, she could easily put him as a pawn whenever she had to shun sujal at a corner, but once she tied the knot with sujal, she failed to do that also. she unknowingly used to be blindly proud of his love for her, and she even accepts that how if she dies, he will live a living hell forever, she knows the after math and she definitely never wanted to do that when she marred him, but after marriage his actions and selflessness made her more brutal, because to keep herself calm and straight she had to forget that he loved her so much and when she could not she chose to harm him, harm herself, destroy everything and still could not make sujal regret loving her.. such a failure from kashish's side.

Sujal was very intelligent , i will never buy that he was dumb yes may be his kind of love is known to be dumb but that is how he is, and he conquered his love, not like he had accepted defeat, his biggest victory was the silent treatment he gives when he gets arrested, his biggest check mate was when he puts up a smiley face to kashish when she confesses that she betrayed him, because the woman was so sure that he will break down, or even ask her to value his love, but no, her every theory failed, she was beaten at her own game. her major desire was not to physically harm sujal, she wanted to destroy the ego, the love, the infinite courage his love had, but she failed, all he did was insanely claim that she loves him and he can scent his existence in her presence. Kashish is like what the f**k is this guy saying ? she just leaves the place and goes and bawls , because defeat which was so silent and yet so painful was this time hers..

Karma is a bitch , once sujal's love was defeated, very silently and cruelly, nobody even knows what went through his every vein when he burned that bed of hers and piyush, and that was some true betrayal of sorts , but this time he has beaten kashish so marvellously, he did not even do anything, whatever had to be done was done by her, she fought over him, she fell in love, she cosummated, she betrayed him, and still he wins the battle, because fortunately whatever kashish wanted could never happen, sujal would never accept that he hated her, or his love was destroyed, he in his life could never curse his love, he was the man who could let go anything but never insult his own emotions, and who was kashish to make him do that ? she was not capable enough..

His biggest trophy was that despite betraying him, she could not achieve what she wanted, his family hating on him, it did not happen, her sisters also supported him, he himself did not care about being in jail, so who was kashish fooling ? of course her ownself.

The last straw was when he takes the blame, that moment was truly heart breaking because he did not even know that kashish was exposed to his family , and he tried his best to save her ass from both the law and his family.. sujal was shocked when he actually learns that she left his house, if it would be in his hands, he would somehow stop Rishi exposing kashish in front of the whole family, but he did not know that his love would suffocate her so much that she would blurt out that she betrayed him and this proves she does not love him..

The karwachauth sequence had me as much disgusted with kashish as Sujal might have been during the bed burning sequence. It again combined two extremes- Holy kashish's insane hatred and Sujal's love. which kept obn multiplying every second. He had fasted for her sake and he did not even let her know about it!
She had the audacity to call his love pretentious and what not during the phase and then she would proudly boast of his love for her- she was herself unaware of what she said, she actually had stopped making any sense! And had it been her holy Piyush instead of our hottie ; he would have rigghtfully carted her off to a mental facility.

And Nah, god was never cruel on Sujal, it was the the great cvs and ekta who wanted to test the extremes of sadistic pleasure they could derive by tormenting Sujal. Also, curse Rajeev for living Sujal with so much conviction because if any other actor did such self sacrificing role, he would have appeared like a lame crybaby bit Raj simply makes u fall for Sujal and desire for somebody like him.

Agreed that Sujal could do her much more damage than she could ever do him but the point is he never did.
His love did create multiple sensations through her heart and his declarations simply created havoc on her soul but most of it was her conscience which constantly kept on wuestioning her that how could she torment a man who loved her so devotionally! I think her heart had long known about Sujal's innocence and all her internal conflict was resultant of denying herself the love of this man.

I had read somewhere that " Love is giving someone the power of destroying yourself and trusting them not to"
And the lady exactly did the opposite. She kept on mutilating him and the Sujal who was finally freed of jail had lost a large part of himself to her atrocities and the pity was he never even let her discover his own miseries!!
Whereas when she had handed her heart to Sujal however unintentionally, he cherished it and protected her against every harshness the world, his family and even his mother wanted to throw upon her.

His excessive love is the reason that makes him stand out of the crowd, the reason he refuses to leave our hearts.
We discussed it earlier also that this love suffocated Kashish, it choked her. It was as if she waa drowning in this sea of love when she desparately wanted to stay afloat and wade through victoriously as the widwa.
It always seemed to me that Kashish was one step away from going completely insane due to his love. It had turned so unbearable for her that she simply wanted to shake him and plead him to not love her, curse him and invoke him to hate her, despise her very being and not return her every torment with this fatal love.
This love was her undoing.

Sujal was never dumb but he did turn a blind eye towards her actions. And it makes me sad that love had reduced Sujal Garewal to a prison inmate. But still, he was at the height of coolness during the court cases. Trivial matters like the judge's decision did not bother him. And this frustrated her as she wanted to see his emotional bfeakdown ; something Piyush often resorted to during their marriage but Sujal stood tall in every adversity she threw at him. And every time she failed, her heart turned even more assured about Sujal's love and this was her biggest defeat. Even without discovering the proofs, she had completely lost to his love. And the timely discovery of proofs provided her a semblance of relief because had she been late and Sujal was punished- she would have never been able to survive in peace. As Sujal would have victoriously walked to his death claiming that she still loves him and she would have been the ultimate loser.

One of the most poignant moment of the show was when Piyush murder case was going on and Kashish visits Sujal in jail and informs him that she was unable to progress proofs for his innocence. He simply brushes her off and says that "Kashish main jail mei tumhaara intezaar case ke baare mei jaanne ke liye nahi karta balki tumhe dekhne ke liye karta hu, tumse pyaar karne ke liye karta hu!" And Kashish was as usual stunned with the amount of love he held.
His love never decreased through all the sufferings, he kept on loving her.

And if Kashish wanted to remove the family support from Sujal during the fraud case; then she spectacularly lost because the only people that mattered to Sujal were Rishi and Veena- who were such staunch and loyual Sujal supporters that no amounts of proofs would ever dissaude them from supporting Sujal.
And in this case, even the forever fickle minded CG and other clanmembers were at his side. Her sisters understood him much better.

It was amusing when herself blurts out her plans against him infront of the clan. It was as if she completely wanted to step out of his aura, his presence that she felt engulfed her in his house. She immediately wanted to depart to her father's house but she still felt him around. Also, it seemed that she actually wanted the hatred of Garewals bcoz she had been unable to generate any in Sujal and Veena's reaultant disgust provided her some relief. But how does this proce that she does not love him??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hDexterRockssonyjknumsirimiri

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Originally posted by quirky_senorita

And vice-versa.

Even I have always been intrigued by this. It's clear that he was fascinated by her from the beginning - the first time she said Cadet Naina Ah Singh. Then he began to doubt that she was the spy. when he finds out that she is Naveen's sister, he becomes protective of her. But I can't quite point out when he falls for her.
Yep I want to know...
I mean it was that jungle scene after the keechad fiasco.
Something changed drastically the way Raj looked at naina.
What happened at that point? I want to know...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks]
[/

The brainless bimbo was so full of misconceptions and self importance.
When had Sujal wanted anything other than her happiness.. Do u remember the karwachauth sequence?
Sujal asks Kashish that what did she pray to the almighty and she lies that his long life. (The disgusting lady had actually prayed for his destruction) Sujal had sweetly replied that she should have instead asked for her happiness; and Kashish was stunned into silence and absolute amazement!
Such was his love and she held such cheap and vile thoights about him.
The poor guy had even stopped desiring for HIS kashish the day he had proposed Piyush's widwa!

You are absolutely orrect that Piyush had long since ceased existing in the story. It was more of her stubborness to believe the good in Sujal. It seemed that she was hell bent on punishing Sujal for making her stone heart fall for him.
After a point, she simply alternated betwen loving and hating him, her soul completely torn up in both her emotions. The fight had remained within Kashish and I blame the cvs for not giving her a strong backup with good. dialogues to showcase her turmoil. My biggest complaint was the repentance that we were cheated from which removed every single trace of empathy for her!

And I truly agree that Sujal's limitless n infinite love had turned her so weak, it had completely stripped her off her every protective shield , be it piyush's widwa or the mother of his unborn, which she had so desparately wanted to clutch onto that she knew that few more moments with his unbearable love would make her lose the war.
She had reached the end of her tether, Sujal's love had unintentionally made her lose every battle she had created.

Sujal's silence constantly haunted her conscience and she wanted to sooth her own guilt by making Sujal confess or prove him wrong. All she wanted was the end, and removing Sujal from her sight seemed the only option.
But he had completely captivated her senses, her very wajood by then. His essence was permanently residing in her heart and try as she might, she could not get rid of him.

What amuses me is she was always so completely sure of Sujal's love that she even tellsAlshat that she wanted Sujal to feel the loss of a loved one if she had died in that planned accident.
Sujal's love was the one constant foundation of her life and it would have given me sadistic pleasure had Sujal withdrawn his love as a aftermath of her betrayal.

Sujal
What was this man! U know when I first saw Kth, I always thought yhat Sujal had always known about her revenge plan right since their marriage because even the stalker nonsense and honeymoon gifts she planned were a dead giveaway. Sujal's acts which she repeated in the initial days of SK marriage were known to only 3 people- of which Piyush was already dead and why wud Sujal himself do so and only Kashish remained. And thus I always felt that Sujal was merely playing along. But after rewatching, I understand that u r bang on and yeah Sujal discovered it all during the party.
And the jerk still loved her so much that all he thought was to save the ungrateful lady's ass by taking the blame on himself. I so wish that Raj had portrayed Sujal's actual delayed reaction of heartbreak and the scene would have been a masterpiece.

Hands down to u dear that yes Sujal was more concerned to save Kashish rather than dealing with his emotions. He was really scared during that conversation with Akshat.. But I think the character wud hv mourned privately for this betrayal no matter what he bullshit he showcased infront of Kashish about forgetting and forgiving.

And the consummations... one where he burned within and without and the other which had given him every solace only to be devastatingly snatched everything later on. After his consummation with Kashish, in those 2-3 epis before his arrest, he was so physically comfortable with Kashish; he had unhesitatingly consoled Kashish in Piyush's room at barsi and hugged her. But afterwards when the truth was revealed to kashish and she cries infront of him in the jail, he had gone back to being hesitant and was in a dilemma whether to comfort her in the jail scene.

Raj Amna
Raj alone is magic inscreen and copled with Amna, something beyond this realm is created and u cant actually blame the people for questioning. It comes with the territory, I guess!!

The karwachauth , don't know why CVs chose such a sensitive topic to degrade kashish ? I cannot even say how i felt those days, every moment, every step she used to curse his existenceOuch.. She remains stunned at him, but she also misunderstands him , shamelessly accuses him of being pretentious to win over her and how he is selfish. I think even 10 slaps would not be enough for kashish, how much i hated herSleepy
She does not even drink the water from his hand, and all he does is fast for her well being and happiness, god was really cruel with him, because if love and god existed, he id not deserve such ruthless hatred and worthless treatment from a woman at least.
I used to hear stories that men betray women, men never care about women's dignity and their feelings, men do not respect women, but this was such a contrary, here whatever kashish did can make any woman also detest her, she does not even care about how he might feel knowing about all these.

so i guess we agree here that, her immediate action after cosummating with sujal was to get rid of his presence. i always felt that he could do more damage to her than she could do to him.. for instance what kashish did was tangible, she knows about it, she can regret, she can repent too, sujal can forgive and forget, they can decide for their own, but what sujal does to her is so much intagible in the context that he himself does not know that how much his one action or one single confession used to affect her, even when he says one line that he can die 100 times for her, this mere line would create 1000 sensations in her body and mind, and because neither she could let that feeling go and even embrace it this destructive form of love shaped up in sujal's life.

There is a say that too much of everything has a negative, and sujal's love is such a good example, his love was too much, she could never handle it, because how do you handle such a man now? Piyush was her savior, she could easily put him as a pawn whenever she had to shun sujal at a corner, but once she tied the knot with sujal, she failed to do that also. she unknowingly used to be blindly proud of his love for her, and she even accepts that how if she dies, he will live a living hell forever, she knows the after math and she definitely never wanted to do that when she marred him, but after marriage his actions and selflessness made her more brutal, because to keep herself calm and straight she had to forget that he loved her so much and when she could not she chose to harm him, harm herself, destroy everything and still could not make sujal regret loving her.. such a failure from kashish's side.

Sujal was very intelligent , i will never buy that he was dumb yes may be his kind of love is known to be dumb but that is how he is, and he conquered his love, not like he had accepted defeat, his biggest victory was the silent treatment he gives when he gets arrested, his biggest check mate was when he puts up a smiley face to kashish when she confesses that she betrayed him, because the woman was so sure that he will break down, or even ask her to value his love, but no, her every theory failed, she was beaten at her own game. her major desire was not to physically harm sujal, she wanted to destroy the ego, the love, the infinite courage his love had, but she failed, all he did was insanely claim that she loves him and he can scent his existence in her presence. Kashish is like what the f**k is this guy saying ? she just leaves the place and goes and bawls , because defeat which was so silent and yet so painful was this time hers..

Karma is a bitch , once sujal's love was defeated, very silently and cruelly, nobody even knows what went through his every vein when he burned that bed of hers and piyush, and that was some true betrayal of sorts , but this time he has beaten kashish so marvellously, he did not even do anything, whatever had to be done was done by her, she fought over him, she fell in love, she cosummated, she betrayed him, and still he wins the battle, because fortunately whatever kashish wanted could never happen, sujal would never accept that he hated her, or his love was destroyed, he in his life could never curse his love, he was the man who could let go anything but never insult his own emotions, and who was kashish to make him do that ? she was not capable enough..

His biggest trophy was that despite betraying him, she could not achieve what she wanted, his family hating on him, it did not happen, her sisters also supported him, he himself did not care about being in jail, so who was kashish fooling ? of course her ownself.

The last straw was when he takes the blame, that moment was truly heart breaking because he did not even know that kashish was exposed to his family , and he tried his best to save her ass from both the law and his family.. sujal was shocked when he actually learns that she left his house, if it would be in his hands, he would somehow stop Rishi exposing kashish in front of the whole family, but he did not know that his love would suffocate her so much that she would blurt out that she betrayed him and this proves she does not love him..

The karwachauth sequence had me as much disgusted with kashish as Sujal might have been during the bed burning sequence. It again combined two extremes- Holy kashish's insane hatred and Sujal's love. which kept obn multiplying every second. He had fasted for her sake and he did not even let her know about it!
She had the audacity to call his love pretentious and what not during the phase and then she would proudly boast of his love for her- she was herself unaware of what she said, she actually had stopped making any sense! And had it been her holy Piyush instead of our hottie ; he would have rigghtfully carted her off to a mental facility.

And Nah, god was never cruel on Sujal, it was the the great cvs and ekta who wanted to test the extremes of sadistic pleasure they could derive by tormenting Sujal. Also, curse Rajeev for living Sujal with so much conviction because if any other actor did such self sacrificing role, he would have appeared like a lame crybaby bit Raj simply makes u fall for Sujal and desire for somebody like him.

Agreed that Sujal could do her much more damage than she could ever do him but the point is he never did.
His love did create multiple sensations through her heart and his declarations simply created havoc on her soul but most of it was her conscience which constantly kept on wuestioning her that how could she torment a man who loved her so devotionally! I think her heart had long known about Sujal's innocence and all her internal conflict was resultant of denying herself the love of this man.

I had read somewhere that " Love is giving someone the power of destroying yourself and trusting them not to"
And the lady exactly did the opposite. She kept on mutilating him and the Sujal who was finally freed of jail had lost a large part of himself to her atrocities and the pity was he never even let her discover his own miseries!!
Whereas when she had handed her heart to Sujal however unintentionally, he cherished it and protected her against every harshness the world, his family and even his mother wanted to throw upon her.

His excessive love is the reason that makes him stand out of the crowd, the reason he refuses to leave our hearts.
We discussed it earlier also that this love suffocated Kashish, it choked her. It was as if she waa drowning in this sea of love when she desparately wanted to stay afloat and wade through victoriously as the widwa.
It always seemed to me that Kashish was one step away from going completely insane due to his love. It had turned so unbearable for her that she simply wanted to shake him and plead him to not love her, curse him and invoke him to hate her, despise her very being and not return her every torment with this fatal love.
This love was her undoing.

Sujal was never dumb but he did turn a blind eye towards her actions. And it makes me sad that love had reduced Sujal Garewal to a prison inmate. But still, he was at the height of coolness during the court cases. Trivial matters like the judge's decision did not bother him. And this frustrated her as she wanted to see his emotional bfeakdown ; something Piyush often resorted to during their marriage but Sujal stood tall in every adversity she threw at him. And every time she failed, her heart turned even more assured about Sujal's love and this was her biggest defeat. Even without discovering the proofs, she had completely lost to his love. And the timely discovery of proofs provided her a semblance of relief because had she been late and Sujal was punished- she would have never been able to survive in peace. As Sujal would have victoriously walked to his death claiming that she still loves him and she would have been the ultimate loser.

One of the most poignant moment of the show was when Piyush murder case was going on and Kashish visits Sujal in jail and informs him that she was unable to progress proofs for his innocence. He simply brushes her off and says that "Kashish main jail mei tumhaara intezaar case ke baare mei jaanne ke liye nahi karta balki tumhe dekhne ke liye karta hu, tumse pyaar karne ke liye karta hu!" And Kashish was as usual stunned with the amount of love he held.
His love never decreased through all the sufferings, he kept on loving her.

And if Kashish wanted to remove the family support from Sujal during the fraud case; then she spectacularly lost because the only people that mattered to Sujal were Rishi and Veena- who were such staunch and loyual Sujal supporters that no amounts of proofs would ever dissaude them from supporting Sujal.
And in this case, even the forever fickle minded CG and other clanmembers were at his side. Her sisters understood him much better.

It was amusing when herself blurts out her plans against him infront of the clan. It was as if she completely wanted to step out of his aura, his presence that she felt engulfed her in his house. She immediately wanted to depart to her father's house but she still felt him around. Also, it seemed that she actually wanted the hatred of Garewals bcoz she had been unable to generate any in Sujal and Veena's reaultant disgust provided her some relief. But how does this proce that she does not love him??
hats off...you guys are pitch perfect in dissecting Sujal garewal..Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRockssonyjknum

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SoHu.

Omg. Do I see this thread open? *pinches myself*
Yaaayaieee. Where's the party dexyHug

the party is in R&G, in sujal's cabin, where Archie is decorating with flowers, Akshat is fixing the music, Kashish sitting on Sujal's lap and both are quoting the figures for their next contract , under holy piyush's harwala tasveerBig smile

ROFL ROFL
SK sitting under his holiness' harwala pic... LMAO...
ROFL

and imagine the har falling down from the tasveer .ROFLROFL

Kashish sitting on sujal's lap, that was all i wantedDay Dreaming

What about adding two toddlers around them!! Wink
And if the haar falls, god forbid that piyush's ghost once again starts haunting the holy widwa!!

ohh please, pearl the ghost has already haunted her so much, how much more ? not at least when she is sitting on sujal's lap and romancing him. let the ghost also have some fun like us, after all ghost was also scared that what was wrong with kashish ? the split personality disorderLOL

So dexter you dont want the ghost there!!
Then what about 2 little sweet kids roaming aroud them, tugging the lapels of Sujal's black shirt crying for their 'Dadda'!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocks

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] PTE]

the supporting cast is a glory here pearl, khaled, malvika, manav and kabir makes a rocking team, i can watch them for the whole day, the ego clashes, the intelligence, manipulations, mind games, the style, these 4 characters blend with the mood of the show so well. i always feel a LRL in Reporters, a Ritu, Rajveer, Bhargav and Abhimanyu in them, ofcourse KKN is more relatable

Ananya's major drawback i feel is Kritika, i should not say, but something is lacking, it could be her look with those hideous spectacles or her clothes, or it also could be her demeanor as Ananya, but something surely is missing.

Kabir is sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex and this time no army uniform or turtle neck to go ga ga over, it is his neck line, as SoHu says why so sexy .
And Raj became so handsome, 10 times more . i just cannot wait for monday because Kabir screaming at Ananya being shot, i want to see him destroy everything now.Day Dreaming

if Kabir does not get his lady , not only you, there is a whole brigade who will conduct a shoot out , i will seriously sue goldi behl, i do not want a repetation of a tragic story after sujal and Rajveer.

Oh I simply love Khalid and Maanav. Both of them are such delightful actors. And the office politics and manipulations are so real. I enjoy their interactions among themselves and with our resident hottie.
I find the junior staff also really good.

Ananya's character is shown oh-so-naive and righteous these days. I loved the fiesty Ananya shown in the beginning who had thrown the tea on roadside romeos, who had planned the sting operation right under Kabir's nose, who had supported Kabir... Ehere's that spark gone?? She's simply getting on my nerves these days!!

Raj... This man is destroying the peace of my nights and the functioning of my days!!
Age seems to hold no bars for him. He has grown even more handsome. He is so sauve, so handsome... he shall forever remain my first love.

Cant Monday arrive any sooner?
Kabir is gonna errupt like a volcano once his precious Ms. Kashyap gets hurt! Btw did. u notice how Ms. Kashyap flows in his honey dripping tone. How does Raj manage to make his leading lady's name sound so sensous every single time!

And LRL
Nothing can compete with LRL's endomble cast. Each character was etched so beautifully with a strong backstory. Right from Suriji to Raj's asst. Chaubey.
I personally loved Ritu Mishu. Shweta Salve was stunning and her chemistry with Raj was a delight. They made such a sweet n sour couple. Had she not turned out the bad gal, Naina would have faced a strong competition to keep her Rajveer Sir all to herself!

I agree, Shweta-Rajeev had a sizzling chemistry but i always felt his love for naina was so pure and something which was never seen before. he was so good at burying it and yet making it so visible through his actions.

Ritu-Rajveer would be an easy choice had she not been a traitor because they were popular as a couple and Rajveer might have accepted her knowing how Naina can never be his.

Kabir is a combo of sujal and Rajveer, and if Ananya gets shot, i think the Rajeev fan in me will give a happy dance, nobody can portray the angst and intensity better than him, and kabir is already a secret killer types.

I love khaled and kabir the most, such great actors, great personalities and impeccable chemistry, these two are the best IMO

I was talking of the initial episodes of LRL when he had no clue of Ritu being the traitor and I personally never thought that Raj Naina wud be paired up. At that phase I really enjoyed the way Ritu flirted with Rajveer makingg him a bit uncomfortable! And he was such a gentleman. Day Dreaming
And Shweta Raj somewhat looked like Sushmita SRK from MHN and I really liked them.
But this was strictly before Raj fell for Naina. Thereafter it was Raj Naina all the way. His love for her was so tender, so pure and he was ready to completely let go off her for her sake.
Rajeev keeps on portraying different facets of love. Wonder what kind of love would Kabir show us??

Kabir Khalid are a blast together. Their interactions are show stealers and when Kabir makes Khalid agree to his terms it is an absolute treat.

Lets wait for Kabir's reactions... I am sure he is gonna give the fangirl in me another mindblowing sequence to cherish...

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocksparadigmsirimiri

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 07 June 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white]@Dexter

How I wish that his holiness had not left the mortal world!
Sujal could have left Shimla, and Kashish would have started yearning for him...
She could have been deprived of every single info about Sujal after this point.
She should have earnestly and genuinely missed his presence around her.
She would have tried to make her marriage work and fail spectacularly.
For all her efforts into her marriage were for showing Sujal that she can live happily without him and with his withdrawl, she would be listless and unmotivated. She would have no desire to do anything and could slowly grow desolate n desparate for him. For her heart had always desired him, no matter how much she denied.
Piyush finally realising that he could not gasp onto the straws of his breaking marriage and divorcing her. Even he shall have no motive to keep up the facade of his marriage once Sujal leaves.
Also, laddoo going bankrupt and the entire clan realising Sujal's importance.

After the divorce, Kashish can make a the efforts in the world to search Sujal n woo him back!!

See, I began rambling again...
Anyways, yes the cvs had recognised the jackpot they had hit with Sujal and they truly excavated it at the cost of butvhering Piyush Kashish. Otherwise Piyush could have been characterised like Ajay in Hum dil de chuke Sanam without reducing Sujal's importance.

pearl, do you even think that the holy couple would have an ounce of desire to meet sujal again, no infact they would again find some unknown faults in sujal's leaving shimla and find him out to accuse him for something that happened with them in sujal's absence. kashish would believe every driver, chaprasi, bar dancer and slap sujal and piyush would salute kashish and my sujal would have to go back and drown himself in misery again.

when she could not treasure him even after his death and just after 3 months of his death tells i love you to plastic tushar, what do you expect that she would yearn for him in his lifetime ? no sweety, that is kashish for you.

thank god piyush was not anther ajay from HDDCS, because Ajay's character there was a gem, he was a man of dignity and true virtues, and inact true love, he did not believe in winning nandini over sameer, whereas piyush is a loser and spineless to prove it to sujal that sujal has lost his lady to him and in style, like who on earth does that ? Piyush was worser than kashish, because kashish knew sujal for a month or two and misjudged him but piyush was his childhood buddy and still he inflicted so much suffering upon sujal ?

the worst as i always say was declaring about the cosummation, no man in this earth even a drop of blood filled with self respect and decency would do that, especially with so much pride.

and yes, ekta knew she just could not reduce sujal's importance, for once she could reduce kashish into a loser but not sujal, and once she wanted to Rjeev left and she did whatever she wanted with her plastic tushar

I sometimes tend to expect too much from the holy couple. Agreed that Kashish would trust any Tom, Dick n Harry on the streets save Sujal. But seriously, I dont think that PK marriage would have survived had Sujal vanished from the scene!!
Kashish's stubborness to make her marriage work rooted from the Sujal's stubborness to prove her wrong.
Everything that happened in PK lives' was a direct or undirect consequence of Sujal's actions.
Otherwise I doubt that the holy virgin would hv ever allowed. Piyush within 10 feet distance of her.
Everytime she spoke of Piyush , Sujal involutarily entered in her conversations be it in her demeaning him or comparing him with his holiness. Piyush was never a separate entity in her eyes; it was always like"Piyush bohut acche hai, aur Sujal bohut bura". She never solely praised Piyush, she had to bash. Sujal alongwith.

As Sujal had rightfully said that whether her eyes are raised for prayers or whether they drop down in disgust, her eyes shall forever stay on Sujal. Her everything was intertwined with Sujal much she could deny.
So I believe that the marriage would never survive had Piyush lived and Sujal left.

Piyush - how can we even call him a man!! He was way too sanskaari for thos world!!
He was the Creep Lord. Period.

Ajay in Hddcs was so intense. Raj can play this character to T. The silent, dark brooder made me forget the handsome Sameer in the second half of the movie. This is one story where all the three leads were correct in their places and none was butchered to glorify another. Had Nandini gone to Sameer, even that ending is appealing to me becoz I was never able to decide that Nandini returned to Ajay for love or for repaying his favours??
ClapClap

I love the way you describe PK marriage, i can never do that because i have hardly ever observed them with so much attention. and i so much agree with you, she was so full of sujal in her head and heart, be it in a negative way or positive way, the way he affected her was deadly. remember even his single touch would fire bullets at her, and how she hated to get so much vulnerable at his proximity, for major parts she used to calm down herself by saying that she is somebody else's wife, and i some times feel any woman at her place would never think straight because she had to maintain the sanctity of the bond of marriage and for maintaining a social honor she had to kill the woman in her, the woman who could be revolted by only one man, his everything would affect her and as she used to say sujal is like fire, he burns her .

one of their interactions in 65th episode, kashish indirectly accuses sujal of trying to frame piyush, and sujal indirectly tells her that his only regret is that she never understood his love, and the way kashish looks at him, i felt that she would go and burrow her head in his chest to control herself, but no she was someone else's wife and she truns back and tells him that her every prayer, every desire, evey smile and every tears has his name written over it and how she does not want to disrespect the same man, sujal was secured and securely stunned also, and he asks her that " do you still love me " ?. Kashish looks at him, drops a tear, turns back again and says NO, and leaves and Sujal felt fire crackers in his heart because her indirect Yes was screaming loudly in his ears, he was filled with some regressive joy that how to mourn over such love because she is somebody else's wife, bt how to be happy as she is again somebody else's wife. So the moral of the story was kashish always kept him in her fist by letting him know that she loved him always, he affected her always, but her marriage was the villain here and therefore sujal was proud and blind to not abandon his love and declare and charge up for it unless he breaks down seeing her cosummate and learns that yeah finally that was the real betrayal she gave him.

PK marriage has always intrigued me that whether it would work or not!
First n foremost, I've always supported Kashish's decision.of marrying Piyush. as her freedom of choice and Sujal being too late.
But at the same time, the shadow of Sujal completely looms over this marriage.

In Ekta's shows, the leading lady never marries her lover n always marries the third guy. Her lover vanishes n husband is shown as fate's gift and she herself forgets the lover within a few days!!

But in Kth; Sujal stays. Infact he was the buffer, the catalyst, the very reason for PK to exist together...
Also, if Sujal had tightly held on to his first love even Kashish could never truly let him go!!

As u perfectly described she never told Sujal a crystal clear'its over'.
Infact she kept on puzzling him and Sujal vonsidered her a victim of circumstances.
Her stance was never clear until her holy consummation n till then Sujal had come too far.

Her heart was helplessly in love with him and her mind kept on pullimg her towards protecting her marriage.
Thus, I feel that had Sujal vanished she wouldnt hv made all those efforts to make her marriage work..
Infact she would hv constantly worried about Sujal's whereabouts and well being...

Her heart was truly ruled by Sujal and she was drawn tiwards him like a moth towards a flame...
Her stubborness was always fed by Sujal's passion and once u remive Sujal from the equatiin, Kashish's strong facade would gradually fall apart...

yes i have followed several Ekta's shows where the leading lady's first love is kind of a puppet and vanishes off, and Ekta certainly would not play this again in KTH, and in that case Rajeev would never sign up for the show first of all. what makes KTH more interesting is that it explores the love story from a never experienced angle, because there were no hindi shows which showed the equation between a man and woman before their marriage, after their break up and marriage with another person, even though i hate PK marriage but that track not only ignited TRPs but some great dynamics too, people loved wtaching sujal's one sided battle and kashish's refusal, it was more like Dhadkan at one point , and even though Dhadkan preaches that your husband is your god and you can love only him, KTH thank fully teaches the contrast.

Even though shilpa's character in Dhadkan was never an outright betrayer or so much ruthless and cruel as kashish was, and neither Akshay's character was as dumb and hypocritical as Piyush's was .

You know there is always a massive response when we see a woman eyeing on a married man and trying to win him, and we all diss the woman there, but the same when showed with the switch , here the man was trying to do that, everything turned into gold, and who cared about feminism ? everything was seen through and believed through from sujal and his perspective. Massive appreciation for writers and Rajeev here, they made it so sympathetic and believable that moral issues were never a hindrance

If sujal would vanish, kashish and piyush's dynamic would change, kashish would no more go to piyush and shower her trust or even confide in him, she would fulfill all her duties but she would also maintain an unknown distance from him that would disconnect her emotionally from being a wife, yes sujal's departure could calm down her life but never put a closure to something which she had started. The best possible closure was her cosummation with piyush, and it was done in style, slowly sujal fails and even hesitates to bother about revenge or his facade of trying to destroy everything he just wanted to go somehwhere where it would be all silence, but luck played hard here as piyush died the same day when sujal decides to leave everything and go , such was his fate .

There was one sequence after PK marriage when sujal is accused of bribing or something and is insulted by veena, after which he goes to PK room and tells kashish that she has snatched his last support , his mother's trust and after that he declares how heart broken he is , and leaves, and Piyush was standing silent whereas kashish in her mind replies that " Sujal , you might think that every body salutes the rising sun, but the person who cries when the sun sets is the one who values the sun, and today if my eyes are moisty and my heart is crying, it is only for you ". She could not see sujal facing that wrath of his mother, he was being misbehaved with and kashish some how knew that how much hurt he was, and her heart crying was involuntary . This was how Sujal-Kashish was, she would act and react so much within his boundary that sometimes it would feel that why does even a society exist > why is it so cruel that to prove that you are not characterless and your family is respectable you have to break somebody so much that it breaks the courage within you.

I used to like this kashish, who could see everything and even fake that she is so strong and still in her mind had sujal written all over, she could never look into his eyes and claim something, her guilt and desire used to be there

Ekta played a gamble in creating Sujal and it hit the jackpot. I had read somewhere that she'd created Sujal on the lines of Mr. Darcy and she casted a gem to play it and the rest as they say is history, my friend. And Rajeev would have done Sujal nonetheless because the first role chooses the actor and the subsequent roles are chosen by him.

Kth till date remains the only show that explored love from.such a strange angle. Even Dhadkan was completely biased towards Akshay and Suniel's character kind of never clicked.
I used to watch DMG on and off. And they tried to explore the love story of ex- bf and husband wife. They even had a two yr love story of Armaan Riddhima to play upon. But they completely degraded the instituition of marriage and Sid was a sweetheart.

The cvs and Rajeev actually managed to justify the scorned lover that Sujal was. The sancity of marrriage, morals, feminism everything was thrown out of the window and what more it was not only the youth brigade that empathised with Sujal but every saas, bahu n granny swooned over him!!

All through the Piyush Kashish Sujal track; it was Sujal who suffered , who burned the most, he was the one that was completely isolated and misunderstood. And the clever cvs kept on justifying Sujal and wronging him so as to generate full blown support from the audience.
He was the viewers' darling, his every tear caused pain and every loss of PK made jubiliations.

I loved this Sujal, who respected himself and who had the intellegence and killer instinct of a shark and yet he could never find a solace. A soul that was rendered completely restless that u wanted to go n give him a hug...

Piyush- dead or alive this man was the worst omen for for his own childhood bff. Enemies are mych better. The spineless wimp always hid behind Kashish's palloo and I never understood that what goodness was ever found by kashish n clan in him.
Before Sujal was mercilessly thrown out of the house, Kashish was much more human, she actually suffered in his pain and yet was helpless. She was unable to meet his eyes because she somewhere knew that in order to make her father happy, she had somewhere wronged him. But she never generated an ounce of pity from my side even then, hottie had simply encaptured my senses...
The scene u mention was terrific and the wimpy Piyush simply stood there.

There was another scene when Rishi had played the video of Piyush - Sanya holy kartoot and Kashish blames Sujal for it. Piyush goes out n warns Rishi but never actually clears Sujal's name infront of Kashish.
His holiness was always sneakily maniplulating the events in his favour by actively or inactively making Sujal look evil.
And this was the very reason that kashish gave him the time if the day and sing his praises.

And had Sujal vanished from the scene, Kashish would have given her100% in fulfilling her marital vows but she wud have completely closed off emotionally from Piyush. At some point, she wud have physically accepted him but everything would be mechanical. She would have lead an extremely emotionless life with Piyush and only the mention of Sujal would have stirred some emotions in her..
Sujal was her beginning and her end. Piyush was just the means to shield herself.
Whatever emotions, so called respect and love she had for Piyush was generated as a result of antagonism towards Sujal. Remove Sujal and her every emotion for Piyush would disappear!!

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hDexterRockssirimiri

Go to top