Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 44)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=pearl.white]@Dexter

How I wish that his holiness had not left the mortal world!
Sujal could have left Shimla, and Kashish would have started yearning for him...
She could have been deprived of every single info about Sujal after this point.
She should have earnestly and genuinely missed his presence around her.
She would have tried to make her marriage work and fail spectacularly.
For all her efforts into her marriage were for showing Sujal that she can live happily without him and with his withdrawl, she would be listless and unmotivated. She would have no desire to do anything and could slowly grow desolate n desparate for him. For her heart had always desired him, no matter how much she denied.
Piyush finally realising that he could not gasp onto the straws of his breaking marriage and divorcing her. Even he shall have no motive to keep up the facade of his marriage once Sujal leaves.
Also, laddoo going bankrupt and the entire clan realising Sujal's importance.

After the divorce, Kashish can make a the efforts in the world to search Sujal n woo him back!!

See, I began rambling again...
Anyways, yes the cvs had recognised the jackpot they had hit with Sujal and they truly excavated it at the cost of butvhering Piyush Kashish. Otherwise Piyush could have been characterised like Ajay in Hum dil de chuke Sanam without reducing Sujal's importance.

pearl, do you even think that the holy couple would have an ounce of desire to meet sujal again, no infact they would again find some unknown faults in sujal's leaving shimla and find him out to accuse him for something that happened with them in sujal's absence. kashish would believe every driver, chaprasi, bar dancer and slap sujal and piyush would salute kashish and my sujal would have to go back and drown himself in misery again.

when she could not treasure him even after his death and just after 3 months of his death tells i love you to plastic tushar, what do you expect that she would yearn for him in his lifetime ? no sweety, that is kashish for you.

thank god piyush was not anther ajay from HDDCS, because Ajay's character there was a gem, he was a man of dignity and true virtues, and inact true love, he did not believe in winning nandini over sameer, whereas piyush is a loser and spineless to prove it to sujal that sujal has lost his lady to him and in style, like who on earth does that ? Piyush was worser than kashish, because kashish knew sujal for a month or two and misjudged him but piyush was his childhood buddy and still he inflicted so much suffering upon sujal ?

the worst as i always say was declaring about the cosummation, no man in this earth even a drop of blood filled with self respect and decency would do that, especially with so much pride.

and yes, ekta knew she just could not reduce sujal's importance, for once she could reduce kashish into a loser but not sujal, and once she wanted to Rjeev left and she did whatever she wanted with her plastic tushar

I sometimes tend to expect too much from the holy couple. Agreed that Kashish would trust any Tom, Dick n Harry on the streets save Sujal. But seriously, I dont think that PK marriage would have survived had Sujal vanished from the scene!!
Kashish's stubborness to make her marriage work rooted from the Sujal's stubborness to prove her wrong.
Everything that happened in PK lives' was a direct or undirect consequence of Sujal's actions.
Otherwise I doubt that the holy virgin would hv ever allowed. Piyush within 10 feet distance of her.
Everytime she spoke of Piyush , Sujal involutarily entered in her conversations be it in her demeaning him or comparing him with his holiness. Piyush was never a separate entity in her eyes; it was always like"Piyush bohut acche hai, aur Sujal bohut bura". She never solely praised Piyush, she had to bash. Sujal alongwith.

As Sujal had rightfully said that whether her eyes are raised for prayers or whether they drop down in disgust, her eyes shall forever stay on Sujal. Her everything was intertwined with Sujal much she could deny.
So I believe that the marriage would never survive had Piyush lived and Sujal left.

Piyush - how can we even call him a man!! He was way too sanskaari for thos world!!
He was the Creep Lord. Period.

Ajay in Hddcs was so intense. Raj can play this character to T. The silent, dark brooder made me forget the handsome Sameer in the second half of the movie. This is one story where all the three leads were correct in their places and none was butchered to glorify another. Had Nandini gone to Sameer, even that ending is appealing to me becoz I was never able to decide that Nandini returned to Ajay for love or for repaying his favours??
ClapClap

I love the way you describe PK marriage, i can never do that because i have hardly ever observed them with so much attention. and i so much agree with you, she was so full of sujal in her head and heart, be it in a negative way or positive way, the way he affected her was deadly. remember even his single touch would fire bullets at her, and how she hated to get so much vulnerable at his proximity, for major parts she used to calm down herself by saying that she is somebody else's wife, and i some times feel any woman at her place would never think straight because she had to maintain the sanctity of the bond of marriage and for maintaining a social honor she had to kill the woman in her, the woman who could be revolted by only one man, his everything would affect her and as she used to say sujal is like fire, he burns her .

one of their interactions in 65th episode, kashish indirectly accuses sujal of trying to frame piyush, and sujal indirectly tells her that his only regret is that she never understood his love, and the way kashish looks at him, i felt that she would go and burrow her head in his chest to control herself, but no she was someone else's wife and she truns back and tells him that her every prayer, every desire, evey smile and every tears has his name written over it and how she does not want to disrespect the same man, sujal was secured and securely stunned also, and he asks her that " do you still love me " ?. Kashish looks at him, drops a tear, turns back again and says NO, and leaves and Sujal felt fire crackers in his heart because her indirect Yes was screaming loudly in his ears, he was filled with some regressive joy that how to mourn over such love because she is somebody else's wife, bt how to be happy as she is again somebody else's wife. So the moral of the story was kashish always kept him in her fist by letting him know that she loved him always, he affected her always, but her marriage was the villain here and therefore sujal was proud and blind to not abandon his love and declare and charge up for it unless he breaks down seeing her cosummate and learns that yeah finally that was the real betrayal she gave him.

PK marriage has always intrigued me that whether it would work or not!
First n foremost, I've always supported Kashish's decision.of marrying Piyush. as her freedom of choice and Sujal being too late.
But at the same time, the shadow of Sujal completely looms over this marriage.

In Ekta's shows, the leading lady never marries her lover n always marries the third guy. Her lover vanishes n husband is shown as fate's gift and she herself forgets the lover within a few days!!

But in Kth; Sujal stays. Infact he was the buffer, the catalyst, the very reason for PK to exist together...
Also, if Sujal had tightly held on to his first love even Kashish could never truly let him go!!

As u perfectly described she never told Sujal a crystal clear'its over'.
Infact she kept on puzzling him and Sujal vonsidered her a victim of circumstances.
Her stance was never clear until her holy consummation n till then Sujal had come too far.

Her heart was helplessly in love with him and her mind kept on pullimg her towards protecting her marriage.
Thus, I feel that had Sujal vanished she wouldnt hv made all those efforts to make her marriage work..
Infact she would hv constantly worried about Sujal's whereabouts and well being...

Her heart was truly ruled by Sujal and she was drawn tiwards him like a moth towards a flame...
Her stubborness was always fed by Sujal's passion and once u remive Sujal from the equatiin, Kashish's strong facade would gradually fall apart...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hsonyjknum

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@SoHu
If Kashish would be like Ananya, then she would not be able to handle the volcano sujal was. I always said that for sujal, who was very extreme in his actions and emotions, and outright blindly stubborn, we always needed an equally stubborn and extreme lady which kashish rightfully was.

usually the theory is that opposites attract, but we have seen sujal-kashish attract and even repulse each other and how many couples in a love story can show and project such an intense and volatile saga ? none of them

If sujal was the volcano, kashish was the lava, if she was fire, kashish the matchstick, if he was ice then she was the water, these two could beat the crap out of each other's happiness and still get a justification.

Ananya is gullible, emotional and not strong enough to throw up on men , somebody like her could never make sujal drown into an ocean of love, betrayal and pain because it was never an easy task to win sujal's love, he was never a girl's easy choice which holy piyush was, sujal was more like the only choice a girl can make and regret but never forget and same goes for kashish .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hsonyjknum

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Pearl, Ronnie is in for a serious heart break but before that Kabir might just fix everything and never let Ananya think about a love affair with himDisapprove

Ronnie is doomed from the beginning... whether he engages or not into a love affair with Ananya.
The cvs have really portrayed him in a beautiful manne, he is such a genuine friend and I dont want the bind between Ananya n him to break. He really cares for her. And he is in fir a huge heartbreak.
But I think that simehow things will change once Kabir- Ananya will fall in love.

yes Ronnie is a darling, and seeing him rejected would be a tough watch, and i just hope he does not turn against kabir knowing Ananya loves kabir, i cannot handle that muchOuch

I dont think Ronnie would be shown as immature to go against Kabir but somehow the dynamics between Ananya n Ronnie would change. Ronnie with his broken heart and unexpressed love might retreat into a shell and distance. himself from Ananya!! If this happens, I will really miss their precious friendship.
I simply love how he is there in her life as a constant, steady support, how beautifully he cares for her n her family!
Ronnie is too sweet . Loved how his character is being shaped up.

Call me biased but had it been any other actor except Rajeev portraying Kabir, I would have strongly shipped Ronnie - Ananya!
I n real life, I would have taken a Ronnie over Kabir anyday!!

in usual cases Ronnie is the best option she has , but because destiny has other plans .
otherwise we would never see kashish going with piyush too, or sujal ruining everything for a single woman, everything is so unreasonable when it comes to love, i do feel so much for Ronnie, but may be because kabir has not shown his part of angst and intensity yet, because when he throws up his love, another sujal and Rajveer will be born .Wink

I really wish that the makers live upto the expectations and Kabir is given a strong and intense backstory. They have the brilliant Rajeev who can easily manage to portray anything and I really hope that Kabir's intensity and angst, as and when revealed is good enough to make me blind towards everybody !!

Ronnie shall remain a strong asset of the show. I really want to see Raj portraying someone like Ronnie someday, a character without any baggages n issues, living life as it comes!!
you are taking words from my mouth now, how i wished i could see Rajeev enact a role where he would love living the life he has, free of bagagges and guilt .
the reporters team i great, and so far they have been very good too, but yet a lot depends on kabir and his backstory and hopefully it will meet our expectations, otherwise trust Rajeev, he will make it watchable at least . But seeing Ronnie, i do feel he has an important part to play in the story

Raj has this intensity in his smouldering eyes that he can portray any damn emotion without uttering a single word. Those eyes have a tale of their own.
Even the writers and cvs cannot resist but give him a meaty role with thousands of layers that it is never fully possible to delve into. But it would be a treat to see him enacting carefree n full of life.
But he has so much depth that doing a plane vanilla character would be an injustice""

Ronnie
The reason I ship Ronnie- Ananya is that somewhere I feel that Anaya wont be able to handle Kabir!
She is way too childish and after watching the kidnap track I may take on the offence of calling her stupid and highly irritating. I mean, who in the world shouts and fights with the goons who hv held u at a gunpoint??
A 16 yr old will behave in a better manner and keep their cool.
It never seems like Ananya has been in the big bad world of journalism for 2 yrs and yet she is going all preachy infront of the goons. Babes, a word of caution: They are illiterate rogues who understand guns!!
And to top of it she keeps on calling Kabir names. He is the only one she can trust there and chalk out an escape plan with, if she is able to cool down a bit!!What does she expect from kabir!! That he would fight like a filmy hero!! Blasphemous!!

I love Kabir. The character has me intrigued since the first epi and continues to enthrall me .
Even though nothing major has been revealed about him yet I can easily understand his thought processes.
Kabir Sharma is amazing and as Sohu says sex sex sex!!!
The way he is dealing with the kidnap situation with a cool head reminds me of Rajveer. Even his clothes are similar to the casuals Rajveer used to wear.
Kabir Sharma is too complicated for Ananya. A Ronnie is what she needs.
Right now, I am watching the show only for Kabir!!

wow, and i felt i was the only me who felt disconnected and kind of alienated to Ananya. Pearl for me , KaYa is not happening at all, i just can watch kabir for all my life, but shipping KaYa is not coming our involuntarily from my head, i am forcing myself to connect dots of Ananya and i keep failing.

since the Mahi track started, Ananya's character went for a toss, and i strictly disliked the party sequence and even the follow up sequences, she still does not have guilt of misbehaving with her boss being drunk and is sulking for something which infact every boss does.

i cannot buy everything in the name of immaturity and innocence, there has to be a balance, because she is not a teen, she is a journalist and should not behave like a school girl.

Kabir is a blend of sujal and Rajveer, i am happy if he is half intense and selfless as sujal and Rajveer.

U stole words out of my mouth dear!! I am extremely dissatisfied with the way Ananya's character is being shaped up. The supporting cast of Reporters is amazing!! Right from Khalid, Malvika, Ronnie to Richa, Armaan n Ananya's mom!!
Then why being inconsistent with Ananya!!
Even today she ran back for the locket impulsively and got shot!!

Kabir is a star!! The man simply makes u melt!! The way he stared at her when she slept on his shoulder, his amusement n his absolute devastation at her being shot... he is perfect!! Cvs have brilliantly crafted him!
And when those stupid goons had injured him, I was completely riled up!!

And I dont want kabir to be a wee bit SELFLESS and pull out a Sujal or Rajveer!!
The only reason I ship reluctantly ship KaYa is becoz I want Raj to have the girl for once and not sacrifice her and have his happily ever after!! I swear that if this time he does not get the girl, I might seriously cause some damage to my tv screen!! Angry

the supporting cast is a glory here pearl, khaled, malvika, manav and kabir makes a rocking team, i can watch them for the whole day, the ego clashes, the intelligence, manipulations, mind games, the style, these 4 characters blend with the mood of the show so well. i always feel a LRL in Reporters, a Ritu, Rajveer, Bhargav and Abhimanyu in them, ofcourse KKN is more relatable 

Ananya's major drawback i feel is Kritika, i should not say, but something is lacking, it could be her look with those hideous spectacles or her clothes, or it also could be her demeanor as Ananya, but something surely is missing.

Kabir is sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex and this time no army uniform or turtle neck to go ga ga over, it is his neck line, as SoHu says why so sexy .
And Raj became so handsome, 10 times more . i just cannot wait for monday because Kabir screaming at Ananya being shot, i want to see him destroy everything now.Day Dreaming

if Kabir does not get his lady , not only you, there is a whole brigade who will conduct a shoot out , i will seriously sue goldi behl, i do not want a repetation of a tragic story after sujal and Rajveer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..sonyjknum

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by paradigm

Thanks for the PM Dexter!
Even i want Kabir's back-story to be perfect. Given that it's a limited episodes series I am not sure if they'll be able to portray a complex relationship with his wife successfully!

but i so want a good build up and backstory with his wife, 5 -10 episodes at least, Rajeev is so good in such sequences that i hope they utilize his strength as an actor

Same here!! Atleast 3 episodes should be solely dedicated to Kabir n Shreya's relation n what exactly went wrong!!
i wonder who will play shreya, if it is priyanka or even Amna, i do not know mera kya hoga LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..sonyjknum

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SoHu.

Omg. Do I see this thread open? *pinches myself*
Yaaayaieee. Where's the party dexyHug

the party is in R&G, in sujal's cabin, where Archie is decorating with flowers, Akshat is fixing the music, Kashish sitting on Sujal's lap and both are quoting the figures for their next contract , under holy piyush's harwala tasveerBig smile

ROFL ROFL
SK sitting under his holiness' harwala pic... LMAO...
ROFL

and imagine the har falling down from the tasveer .ROFL ROFL 

Kashish sitting on sujal's lap, that was all i wanted Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_sonyjknum

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] 

The diary had her bawling for Sujal.. I actually expected her to react in a sane manner the morning after!
But the fated day had to be his holiness' barsi n widwa took over kashish!! Sometimes it seemed like Kashish had multiple personality disorder: the holy avenging widwa, the hormonal Sujal's wife, the woman going crazy in Sujal's love... gosh!!
But the diary should have made the wheels in her brain rotate..

I strongly think that Kashish got Sujal arrested the very next day to cover up her own weakness!!
Otherwise I feel that she would hv waited n gathered more lroofs n framed Sujal for a murder as well as fraud case.
Cvs really butchered Kashish. Else the Kashish who had been so guilty for getting Sujal arrested that she was unable to meet his eyes; upon discovering his innocence, why didnt the very same guilt multiplied into infinity??

Epi 281 was wonderful when Kashish misses him physically and mentally. Even her pshyche knew that Sujacannot bear her tears!! Stupid woman should have for once trusted her heart, her soul n her instinct and believed in Sujal.

Honestly I love how u dissect Sujal for I am simply at a loss of words to understand his state at this point.
I agree thar he must have guessed everything after the phone call but how did he manage to remain this calm n sane in his reactions!! Because if he had discovered the truth just moments before, then would he have the sanity left to observe Kashish's guilt?? Shouldn't his own internal devastatation at her betrayal numbed him to whatever was happening around him?? Did he actually had the patience to tell her that u still cannot lie while facing me??
Did he not require some time to process the agonising betrayal which was so soon after his ultimate surrender??

Amna playing Shreya
IF would have to ban the Reporters forum!!
I am definitely a Raj Amna shipper...

yes kashish had split personality disorder, she tels akshat that sujal can win kashish's love but not piyush's widwa . Now can anybody explain me what did she actually mean ? and to her information, who the hell told her that sujal ever wanted o win piyush's widwa ? He did not, he had always wanted kashish, HIS kashish, HIS lady, who he had loved even before the holy piyush entered her life, Sujal never wanted the holy wife or holy widwa, kashish was so stupid to think like that. it was so easy for him to snatch piyush's wife, he could easily blackmail her into divorcing piyush or marrying him, he never did that, because he never wanted her, he needed his kashish. END 

His diary catalyzed so many emotions and guilt within her, and she always knew that she was misunderstanding him, and her tears were of misunderstanding the man whom she had chosen for herself, whom she had promised to stay together always, and how could she insult her own instinct. Kashish was just being stubborn and egoistic, because had she wanted justice for piyush then she would be happy after what she did to sujal, she would never allow sujal sit at the holiness barsi, she would never even allow sujal to touch her leave cosummating, as Akshat said all that was left in her was guilt and hatred, not even piyush's love, because she was battling with her hatred and love and both for sujal, piyush was never in the game.

okay now coming back to kashish getting him arrested immediately after the day of cosummation. that is where she was butchered the most. No woman in sanity, in mere senses would do that, because when you submit to a man the night before , you take a lot of time to normalize with that vent especially in her case as she was guilty, she was not in her normal state even then because the cosummation and his repetitive confessions were suffocating her, and do you mean to say that she was so weak after all this that she just needed him to get out of her sight ?

I think in that way it can be taken, she wanted to get rid of the constant turmoil and unless sujal would be in a crime land or out of her sight she would never be able to thing back . 

even after he gets arrested, for a lot of time, she was still occupied by him, his presence in their room, his touch, his words, his sorrow, everything bothered her so much, even his significant silence, i felt she wanted to scream that sujal speak up and defend yourself, at least prove me right once, prove it that you are selfish and i might win, but she fails, and everything bites her so much that she does not come back to senses unless Rishi blasts her.

Sujal

He did not know it from the phone call, i feel he understood once Vasu was calling him a fraud and showed the SG enterprise letter . And sujal is not dumb, he knew that if Vasu has found this from his room then this has to be related, and very much related. And he had not observed only kashish but everybody, he had seen everybody's reaction and later realized okay Kashish is the one who is reacting in a strange manner, she is totally silent, and he himself knows that the same woman was not letting him even break off from her hug and now she is not even protesting when police was arresting her ? In such cases he was obviously tempted to connect dots .

Moreover, the final clincher was when he looks at her and she does not have the courage to look back, ohhh boy the expression of sujal said it all, yes it was that very moment when he was kind of sure that damn kashish is the one.

I understand that in general cases we would expect sujal to be numbed by his heart beak as the betrayal was big and he needed to react and burst out, but when has he done that ? Never, unless the bed burning sequence, he never has burst out in a maniac manner, and this time it was a matter of kashish's reputation too. Half of his time e was worried that what will happen if every body comes to know about kashish ? this was the only reason he lies to Akshat and once Akshat tells him that Rishi has doubted somebody, sujal's color changes, the real restlessness was visible in his face, it seemed like a parrot was locked in the cage and he wanted to get out to fix things to keep kashish under wraps.

And as i told you the cosummation meant a lot to him, there was one cosummation where he burns everything and then there was another cosummation which ensures him that no betrayal was greater than her love for him, aww sujal was such a Cry

If Amna would play Kabir's wife, leave everything and think about Rajeev's condition, IF, twitter and facebook, Rajeev would be blasted and his sanity would go fr a toss. I still remember, hongey juda na hum cameo, LMAO Rajeev was tired in answering how he felt.LOL and Amna was pissed off at the questions that how does it feel romancing Rajeev again, LMAO they both looked at each other and had a " not again " expression.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_sonyjknum

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SoHu.

Omg. Do I see this thread open? *pinches myself*
Yaaayaieee. Where's the party dexyHug

the party is in R&G, in sujal's cabin, where Archie is decorating with flowers, Akshat is fixing the music, Kashish sitting on Sujal's lap and both are quoting the figures for their next contract , under holy piyush's harwala tasveerBig smile

ROFL ROFL
SK sitting under his holiness' harwala pic... LMAO...
ROFL

and imagine the har falling down from the tasveer .ROFLROFL

Kashish sitting on sujal's lap, that was all i wantedDay Dreaming

What about adding two toddlers around them!! Wink
And if the haar falls, god forbid that piyush's ghost once again starts haunting the holy widwa!!

Edited by pearl.white - 06 June 2015 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged

@SoHu
If Kashish would be like Ananya, then she would not be able to handle the volcano sujal was. I always said that for sujal, who was very extreme in his actions and emotions, and outright blindly stubborn, we always needed an equally stubborn and extreme lady which kashish rightfully was.

usually the theory is that opposites attract, but we have seen sujal-kashish attract and even repulse each other and how many couples in a love story can show and project such an intense and volatile saga ? none of them

If sujal was the volcano, kashish was the lava, if she was fire, kashish the matchstick, if he was ice then she was the water, these two could beat the crap out of each other's happiness and still get a justification.

Ananya is gullible, emotional and not strong enough to throw up on men , somebody like her could never make sujal drown into an ocean of love, betrayal and pain because it was never an easy task to win sujal's love, he was never a girl's easy choice which holy piyush was, sujal was more like the only choice a girl can make and regret but never forget and same goes for kashish .

Clap Clap Clap
Bang on dear!!!

Edited by pearl.white - 06 June 2015 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_

Go to top