Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 30)

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

The way, he is looking at themDay Dreaming
can you tell me which episode is this ? Plss I want to just rewatch . Such a gorgeous scene it looks to be

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..paradigm

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

i was watching the tervi sequence, classic in a true sense, everytime you watch it, you are left with an ocean of emotions and feels within you . And Rajeev look so epic in white kurta.

It was such a classic that nobody ever tried recreating it on television... ( I am turning a blind eye towards plastic annd buddha's widow)...
The insane love, selfless drive to give her life a direction and a desparate plea to make her accept him for her sake n not his was something so unique that it can never be recaptured...
which episodes are you talking about

146th episode . Sujal proposes Kashish on 12th day of piyush's demise

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_sonyjknum

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged

can you tell me which episode is this ? Plss I want to just rewatch . Such a gorgeous scene it looks to be

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRockssonyjknum

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged

why was kashish so heartless in this track ? this is so heart breaking whenever i see sujal's innocent happiness and kashish cursing him in her mind all the time .Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_sonyjknum

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Such was the impact of RK as Sujal that all felt for him I stopped watching once he left and even after so many years remember Sujal No one can love like him ever and he made it all look so believable and made Kashish look like a vamp rathar than main lead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Such was the impact of RK as Sujal that all felt for him I stopped watching once he left and even after so many years remember Sujal No one can love like him ever and he made it all look so believable and made Kashish look like a vamp rathar than main lead

i agree, sujal is the main reason for kashish getting so much of hatred from the audience . his love was so endearing that no matter what kashish did, people would end up cursing her.LOLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_Sweet_wish..Anwesha..sonyjknum

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

i agree, sujal is the main reason for kashish getting so much of hatred from the audience . his love was so endearing that no matter what kashish did, people would end up cursing her.LOLROFL
i really appreciate RK for working on his own terms 
Loved him as Sujal and no matter what ppl say its only him which has got reporters the limelight it has got
I loved Sujal for loving his Mom like that it was such a special and pure bonding and it looked so real and cant forget the thappad he gives Kashish maine socha chalo der se hi sahi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

i really appreciate RK for working on his own terms 
Loved him as Sujal and no matter what ppl say its only him which has got reporters the limelight it has got
I loved Sujal for loving his Mom like that it was such a special and pure bonding and it looked so real and cant forget the thappad he gives Kashish maine socha chalo der se hi sahi LOL
Rajeev is the only reason why Reporters is hyped and got a grand buzz, and yes , being his fan since years now i know he never compromises the actor in him, if he takes up something then that is because it excites him.
Sujal-Veena bonding, was such a root cause of this show succeeding, that lays the foundation of sujal's character, his backbone, support, confidence, weakness, strength, pride and friend, everything was his mumma. and the way he used to hug her and bawl, rarely your heart cries for such men onscreen, he never hesitated to tell his mother that yes he was crying for a woman, and so what if she is somebody else's wife.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_Sweet_wish..Anwesha...SoHu.sonyjknum

Go to top