Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 27)

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Originally posted by pearl.white

Okay I've a question:
What if Sujal had died n Kashish survived in the accident?? How wud Kashish react knowing that the killer died while trying to protect her life??
How wud she react when she finally comes to know pf his innocence??

She cries for a few episodes, but then she forgets him and marry with someone else Angry

this is so hilarious , even after aluwalia's death, she married somebody else.LOL
she always does that . so  It is not hard to guess that how wud Kashish react  LOL

Edited by Sweet_wish - 18 May 2015 at 8:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Hey dearies!!

I just realised that today is 19th May 2015.
10 years to the day that SUJAL GAREWAL died in kth...
RIP Sujal...
You shall forever stay in our hearts!!!

i cried so much when Sujal fell into water Cry Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

The doppleganger was Piyush's long lost twin!!
He was a widower with an 8yr old daughter.
Plastic Sujal had suffered from parilysis n was on wheel chair,so he threw Kashish out of his life not wanting to be a burden upon her. ( Something like Sridevi's Chandni).

She left him n met d doppleganger n his daughter lived her.
She found herself MORALLY OBLIGATED to marry d doppleganger.
Plastic Sujal had realised his mistakes, healed his legs and comes to beg her forgiveness at the altar!!
(Yeah, the same old saga, omg I feel like puking)
Kashish refuses for some blah reasons.
Doppleganger realised that she was the biggest panauti n he had to stay alive for the sake of his daughter and so he secretly made Plastic marry Kashish...

Mehak n Varun divorced for lame reasons, she n Rishi married for even lamer ones; Rishi's death was the lamest while trying to save langda Plastic...

So, yeah basically Piyush doppleganger marries Mahek and Plastic marries Kashish...

( I so wish the real Piyush had done this; the stupid man wud hv been alive).

There's a leap of some years n both the couples r shown happy wid kids around the...

And the curtain falls...

P.S.: Why did Shabbir had to leave kth???

Plastic tushar had suffered from paralysis ? wow that is a news now. but this is so hilarious, how Mehek and Rishi ended up being together, Ekta really mocks the institution of marriage with her shows.
The doppleganger actually saved himself from kashish, plastic tushar anyhow does not get any reaction from kashish, and left was Rishi who had to die.

Shabbir had to leave KTH because he was male lead in Ekta's kayamath , again in star plus. But this was one of the reasons, the main reason was shabbir wanted a break and he also felt that Rishi should be ended .LOL

pearl what happens to swayam and akshat at the end ? Mouli and Kanan and the lame professor ?

Okay now this goes around in circles- I'll try my best to explain...
So, gear urself...

Plastic obsessed Charu had married Plastic leaving Aki heartbraken.
Charu is murdered.
Kashish marries buddha to solve the murder mystery.
Plastic's robotic heart detonated n he romance with buddha's daughter n got engaged to her.
Buddha is killed by Charu's murderer.
Plastic now spectacularly fails in recreating the classic tervi scene.

Murderer makes a striike 3 with ur fav. prof...
Murderer is buddha's son n also Mouli's husband.
Dont know what happened to Mouli, kanan or devdas Aki after this point...

Now,.Ekta demonstrated how not to copy the movie Chandni!!
In btw of paralysis track, Swayam had tried to save the environment by getting rid of plastic but Rishi barged inn to save plastic big b and dies heroically...
Swayam ends up in jail...

I guess that covers it all... Phew...
I am sleepy now, will come back tomorrow!!

Good night, tc; sujal dreams"!! Embarrassed

@pearl.white You explain everything so well Wink BTW, can you give me the link of that recreating the classic tervi scene. i wanna watch for fun LOL
paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I think it was Rajeev's strong commitment to the characterisation that helped Sujal become iconic. Or even Rajveer for that matter. He lived and breathed those characters and left before they got butchered.
Let's take Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. He had fallen in love with his protege and at all times you could sense his conflict between his ethics and his deep love for Naina. Barring a few scenes (where he fantasizes about her while seeing her wet at the mentorship camp Confused) you never lose respect for Captain Rajveer. Now compare that to Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan. When DJs were trying to come up with a love track between Abhimanya and Naina, it came across as completely forced. Abhimanyu almost comes across as a despo in some scenes.

Most big names in televsion and films lack that strength of character and commitment towards their character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_hsirimiri

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
@paradigm

WORD on Rajeev. Why I respect him because he doesn't compromise the actor in him to earn fame or money. He is very brutally committed and honest with his work and his fans. He knew that by the time revenge track was at it's culmination point, Sujal was larger than life and iconic and therefore he forced CVs to change the rape track into something which justified his viewers love and trust for sujal . May be CVs don't understand that how viewers feel when their favorite character gets butchered but Rajeev made sure that neither his work or his audience is cheated here and he had quit the show with honor and pride. Media and audience hailed him and supported him for his decision.
There was no point or essence of sujal of he would sleep with kashis's sister and thankfully Rajeev understood that his character is something that defines the show and he chose to quit.

Captain Rajveer was so inspirational at every point. The way he left his mark in naina's life, it still remains undefined . There love was more like giving naina a new life, a new direction, she thrived her entire life at his loss and lived her life with his ethics and love which was enough for her . Rajeev left because they were trying to compromise Rajveer for ratings, introduce stupid competitors like abhimanyu who would fall for naina and make captai Raj jealous and do juvenile stuffs which was so much against his characterization. Why make LRL into another balaji show love triangle ? Hindi shows never fail to disappoint the actors when it comes to creative satisfaction .

I hope Reporters remain true to the promise and Rajeev continues tik the end because if they mess up then he'll leave for sure.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..paradigmsirimiri

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Agree with everything you said Dexter. I want Rajeev to have his own unique trajectory but I do want it to have the special aspects of Irrfan Khan's trajectory. Irrfan Khan's body of work is phenomenal and so eclectic - right from Sparsh and Banegi Apni Baat on TV to Namesake, Paan Singh Tomar and Lunchbox to mainstream cinema like Piku. 
Irrfan has left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry and that too on his own terms. I want Rajeev to be able to do the same - carve his own niche.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..sirimiri

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
@paradigm

Irfan is a great example dear. And I really hope that even if it's not like irfan Rajeev makes his own place in Bollywood. In tv he doesn't need an introduction, so far he has been immensely successful in TV and I hope the legacy gets carried on. Reporters gave a new hope for his fans and I'm sure he will keep doing sic quality work.

Tv has wasted so many good actors, even actors like Ronit Roy are still doing lame balaji shows with typical hero qualities, tv hardly allows their actors to grow and Rajeev is the only biggie who has actually proved his mettle here in every genre .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_Sweet_wishsirimiri

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged

@paradigm

Irfan is a great example dear. And I really hope that even if it's not like irfan Rajeev makes his own place in Bollywood. In tv he doesn't need an introduction, so far he has been immensely successful in TV and I hope the legacy gets carried on. Reporters gave a new hope for his fans and I'm sure he will keep doing sic quality work.

Tv has wasted so many good actors, even actors like Ronit Roy are still doing lame balaji shows with typical hero qualities, tv hardly allows their actors to grow and Rajeev is the only biggie who has actually proved his mettle here in every genre .

Agree with you completely...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

Go to top