Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 26)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1443

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Pearl
there is no denial here that what kashish did with him had changed him a lot, his life had two biggest setbacks, one was piyush's death which makes him let go off his ego and desires and second kashish's betrayal which kills the sujal garewal who had immense self respect and who used to be a proud man because he had reasons to justify his stance.

[/COLOR=RED]Forgiving kashish or not forgiving her, in both way it was his loss. he was never sen to grief over his heart break because he never wanted to, it had hurt him to an extent which could not evoke tears in his eyes, which could not put words in his mouth, it did not make him feel betrayed, it made him feel like an unworthy and undesirable piece , the value of his self respect and love was auctioned out in open, and in such a case, a man can only tolerate , he cannot express. if he would express his grief, it would be like a volcano erupting once again and this time he would break as badly that he would never be able to regather himself up, and he did not want to lose the tough shell in him, because if he would lose that who would protect the bimbo [/COLOR=RED]?

Kashish not only killed his innocence but his right to expect something from life, she killed his dreams, she is one lucky woman, who has looted a man in every possible way and still got blind worship from.him.

When he said her that " sab kuch bhula chuka hoo ", he meant it, he had killed that sujal inim who would grieve over what he could not achieve, or who would mourn over the injustice happened with him, he had learnt to forgive also, unlike the sujal who did not how to forgive people for their cruelty. he would never look back and expect anything in return from kashish, but he knew that his love was enough to salvage their marriage and free her out of her complexes.

If Sujal would be alive, then yes their marriage would be a successful one, because he had learnt to put a closure to everything kashish would do, he would not be the person to intiate anything but he would be the equal partner in making it successful. THey would be very happy i feel, because his biggest fear of losing kashish had stopped dominating his life, his worst nature of self destruction had seen its peak, he had crossed all stages of a manhood by that time, except that of being a father.


Abou the slap-

Raj is howlarious, i love this man, he very well knows how sujal acts and reacts . But as i said sujal's reason for slapping her was not because she was the one who was at fault but because she was the one who revealed that his father was at fault. there is a difference, the slap was not because he wanted to punish kashish, but it was because he hated to see kashish at the wrong side, he could change the course of the stars to prove her right and when this time nothing was in his hand that made him fail as a husband and as a son.


And still, he was so guilty and upset that he had slapped her, it had hurt him more than it had hurt her. But the bimbo kept doing self pity and defending her crap, she never thinks from his POV .






Wow dexter dear, take a big hug!"
U hv truly understood Sujal to an extent none can imagine!!
U define every nuance of his character so perfectly, that I have got nothing to add on!!
I never perceived them as a happy couple had Sujal lived.
But u r right, kashush was way too shallow and Sujal was way too intense. He would have her n keep on repairing her every mistake and protecting her n cherishing her.


@red : This is a stroke if brilliance dear!! The depth of Sujal's love can never be defined in a better manner. He prevented his ultimate self destruction so that he could remain strong enough to protect her!!
And the bimbo never realised his insane love. It was good in a way or she wud hv found another way to exploit him...



And lastly Raj
The man works for his creative satisfaction . Period.
In the same interview, he had mocked the entire scene after his returning post Veena's accident.

He told that the scene began with him calling CG to ask about the well being of family.
He had raised an objection here that why would Sujal call his father with whom he never set his eyes straight on any matter and that too after recently discovering that this very man has betrayed his devoted mother in the worst possible manner!!

He got the scene changed n cvs made CG call Sujal.

And then Raj explained the futility of Sujal slapping his wife stating that Sujal never cried over spilt milk and Kashish was apparently not at a mistake!!


The man had truly lived Sujal. He had understood the ins and out and every nuance of the character.
I am completely in awe with him. He had the guts to take a stand and that too in the era ruled by ekta.
Hats off Raj!"

Edited by pearl.white - 18 May 2015 at 1:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocks

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1443

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

pearl
i said she would not mourn over his death as his wedded wife, but she would mourn over him as his woman, she would do. she would possibly not show her face to anybody, not even her father, orelse she would surrender in front of everybody, she would behave like a mad woman, trust me, and it would be epic.

And if she would know that Sujal was not the killer but innocent, then i guess Kashish's condition would be something like urmila's condition at the end of the film pyar tune kya kiya, that was one horrifying end, it makes your heart bleed.

i had always wished kashish to react so extreme and all bonkers for sujal after his death, but we never got that, this is one of the desires that will always remain unfulfilled.



So u mean that she would mourn over him as a woman.
As in like those historical English women who mourned deaths of their loved ines for years by self umposed exile- never meeting anyone, living in complete isolation!!

It would give me extreme sadistic pleasure had Kashish gone bonkers after his death n the show ended as a tragedy!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1443

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hey dearies!!

I just realised that today is 19th May 2015.
10 years to the day that SUJAL GAREWAL died in kth...
RIP Sujal...
You shall forever stay in our hearts!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety1994_SJM_..Anwesha..

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1443

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Originally posted by pearl.white


Okay I've a question:
What if Sujal had died n Kashish survived in the accident?? How wud Kashish react knowing that the killer died while trying to protect her life??
How wud she react when she finally comes to know pf his innocence??


She cries for a few episodes, but then she forgets him and marry with someone elseAngry


this is so hilarious , even after aluwalia's death, she married somebody else.LOL


The fated man was Piyush's doppleganger who was about to marry kashish. He comes to know of plastic Tushar( Ekta's new Sujal) n does a very smart thing!!
He makes Tushar sit on the mandap behind a sehra n finally Tushar n kashish get married..

The doppleganger married Mehak ( Rishi's - dumped -gf- turned - Varun's ex-wife- turned Rishi's -widow... phew)
first of all why did kashish sit to marry the doppleganger ?
Rishi and mehek had got married ? as far as i know, the old mehek and mouli had quit the show, chaitanya had quit, surveen had quit, Shabbir had to leave. Kahii to hoga had lost its everything, only Amna was there, since Raj left the show really suffered not only from creativity but from the unity a this cast always had .



The doppleganger was Piyush's long lost twin!!
He was a widower with an 8yr old daughter.
Plastic Sujal had suffered from parilysis n was on wheel chair,so he threw Kashish out of his life not wanting to be a burden upon her. ( Something like Sridevi's Chandni).

She left him n met d doppleganger n his daughter lived her.
She found herself MORALLY OBLIGATED to marry d doppleganger.
Plastic Sujal had realised his mistakes, healed his legs and comes to beg her forgiveness at the altar!!
(Yeah, the same old saga, omg I feel like puking)
Kashish refuses for some blah reasons.
Doppleganger realised that she was the biggest panauti n he had to stay alive for the sake of his daughter and so he secretly made Plastic marry Kashish...

Mehak n Varun divorced for lame reasons, she n Rishi married for even lamer ones; Rishi's death was the lamest while trying to save langda Plastic...


So, yeah basically Piyush doppleganger marries Mahek and Plastic marries Kashish...

( I so wish the real Piyush had done this; the stupid man wud hv been alive).

There's a leap of some years n both the couples r shown happy wid kids around the...

And the curtain falls...

P.S.: Why did Shabbir had to leave kth???

Edited by pearl.white - 18 May 2015 at 1:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..BeautyWidBrain

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Originally posted by pearl.white


Okay I've a question:
What if Sujal had died n Kashish survived in the accident?? How wud Kashish react knowing that the killer died while trying to protect her life??
How wud she react when she finally comes to know pf his innocence??


She cries for a few episodes, but then she forgets him and marry with someone elseAngry


this is so hilarious , even after aluwalia's death, she married somebody else.LOL


The fated man was Piyush's doppleganger who was about to marry kashish. He comes to know of plastic Tushar( Ekta's new Sujal) n does a very smart thing!!
He makes Tushar sit on the mandap behind a sehra n finally Tushar n kashish get married..

The doppleganger married Mehak ( Rishi's - dumped -gf- turned - Varun's ex-wife- turned Rishi's -widow... phew)
first of all why did kashish sit to marry the doppleganger ?
Rishi and mehek had got married ? as far as i know, the old mehek and mouli had quit the show, chaitanya had quit, surveen had quit, Shabbir had to leave. Kahii to hoga had lost its everything, only Amna was there, since Raj left the show really suffered not only from creativity but from the unity a this cast always had .



The doppleganger was Piyush's long lost twin!!
He was a widower with an 8yr old daughter.
Plastic Sujal had suffered from parilysis n was on wheel chair,so he threw Kashish out of his life not wanting to be a burden upon her. ( Something like Sridevi's Chandni).

She left him n met d doppleganger n his daughter lived her.
She found herself MORALLY OBLIGATED to marry d doppleganger.
Plastic Sujal had realised his mistakes, healed his legs and comes to beg her forgiveness at the altar!!
(Yeah, the same old saga, omg I feel like puking)
Kashish refuses for some blah reasons.
Doppleganger realised that she was the biggest panauti n he had to stay alive for the sake of his daughter and so he secretly made Plastic marry Kashish...

Mehak n Varun divorced for lame reasons, she n Rishi married for even lamer ones; Rishi's death was the lamest while trying to save langda Plastic...


So, yeah basically Piyush doppleganger marries Mahek and Plastic marries Kashish...

( I so wish the real Piyush had done this; the stupid man wud hv been alive).

There's a leap of some years n both the couples r shown happy wid kids around the...

And the curtain falls...

P.S.: Why did Shabbir had to leave kth???

Plastic tushar had suffered from paralysis ? wow that is a news now. but this is so hilarious, how Mehek and Rishi ended up being together, Ekta really mocks the institution of marriage with her shows.
The doppleganger actually saved himself from kashish, plastic tushar anyhow does not get any reaction from kashish, and left was Rishi who had to die.

Shabbir had to leave KTH because he was male lead in Ekta's kayamath , again in star plus. But this was one of the reasons, the main reason was shabbir wanted a break and he also felt that Rishi should be ended .LOL

pearl what happens to swayam and akshat at the end ? Mouli and Kanan and the lame professor ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_BeautyWidBrain

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Hey dearies!!

I just realised that today is 19th May 2015.
10 years to the day that SUJAL GAREWAL died in kth...
RIP Sujal...
You shall forever stay in our hearts!!!

ohh you remember ? this was one sad day, still makes me Cry

Sujal will be always missed and cherished .. There was no sujal garewal after 19th may 2005 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_BeautyWidBrain

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Joined: 14 January 2012
Posts: 2723

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

pearl
i said she would not mourn over his death as his wedded wife, but she would mourn over him as his woman, she would do. she would possibly not show her face to anybody, not even her father, orelse she would surrender in front of everybody, she would behave like a mad woman, trust me, and it would be epic.

And if she would know that Sujal was not the killer but innocent, then i guess Kashish's condition would be something like urmila's condition at the end of the film pyar tune kya kiya, that was one horrifying end, it makes your heart bleed.

i had always wished kashish to react so extreme and all bonkers for sujal after his death, but we never got that, this is one of the desires that will always remain unfulfilled.



So u mean that she would mourn over him as a woman.
As in like those historical English women who mourned deaths of their loved ines for years by self umposed exile- never meeting anyone, living in complete isolation!!

It would give me extreme sadistic pleasure had Kashish gone bonkers after his death n the show ended as a tragedy!!

yes everytime CVs had a chance to redeem and show kashish's devotion , they used to dilute teh angst and intensity and make kashish look like a loser. I hated it, for once please justify your female lead, atleast when the male lead died. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 1443

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Originally posted by pearl.white


Okay I've a question:
What if Sujal had died n Kashish survived in the accident?? How wud Kashish react knowing that the killer died while trying to protect her life??
How wud she react when she finally comes to know pf his innocence??


She cries for a few episodes, but then she forgets him and marry with someone elseAngry


this is so hilarious , even after aluwalia's death, she married somebody else.LOL


The fated man was Piyush's doppleganger who was about to marry kashish. He comes to know of plastic Tushar( Ekta's new Sujal) n does a very smart thing!!
He makes Tushar sit on the mandap behind a sehra n finally Tushar n kashish get married..

The doppleganger married Mehak ( Rishi's - dumped -gf- turned - Varun's ex-wife- turned Rishi's -widow... phew)
first of all why did kashish sit to marry the doppleganger ?
Rishi and mehek had got married ? as far as i know, the old mehek and mouli had quit the show, chaitanya had quit, surveen had quit, Shabbir had to leave. Kahii to hoga had lost its everything, only Amna was there, since Raj left the show really suffered not only from creativity but from the unity a this cast always had .



The doppleganger was Piyush's long lost twin!!
He was a widower with an 8yr old daughter.
Plastic Sujal had suffered from parilysis n was on wheel chair,so he threw Kashish out of his life not wanting to be a burden upon her. ( Something like Sridevi's Chandni).

She left him n met d doppleganger n his daughter lived her.
She found herself MORALLY OBLIGATED to marry d doppleganger.
Plastic Sujal had realised his mistakes, healed his legs and comes to beg her forgiveness at the altar!!
(Yeah, the same old saga, omg I feel like puking)
Kashish refuses for some blah reasons.
Doppleganger realised that she was the biggest panauti n he had to stay alive for the sake of his daughter and so he secretly made Plastic marry Kashish...

Mehak n Varun divorced for lame reasons, she n Rishi married for even lamer ones; Rishi's death was the lamest while trying to save langda Plastic...


So, yeah basically Piyush doppleganger marries Mahek and Plastic marries Kashish...

( I so wish the real Piyush had done this; the stupid man wud hv been alive).

There's a leap of some years n both the couples r shown happy wid kids around the...

And the curtain falls...

P.S.: Why did Shabbir had to leave kth???


Plastic tushar had suffered from paralysis ? wow that is a news now. but this is so hilarious, how Mehek and Rishi ended up being together, Ekta really mocks the institution of marriage with her shows.
The doppleganger actually saved himself from kashish, plastic tushar anyhow does not get any reaction from kashish, and left was Rishi who had to die.

Shabbir had to leave KTH because he was male lead in Ekta's kayamath , again in star plus. But this was one of the reasons, the main reason was shabbir wanted a break and he also felt that Rishi should be ended .LOL

pearl what happens to swayam and akshat at the end ? Mouli and Kanan and the lame professor ?



Okay now this goes around in circles- I'll try my best to explain...
So, gear urself...

Plastic obsessed Charu had married Plastic leaving Aki heartbraken.
Charu is murdered.
Kashish marries buddha to solve the murder mystery.
Plastic's robotic heart detonated n he romance with buddha's daughter n got engaged to her.
Buddha is killed by Charu's murderer.
Plastic now spectacularly fails in recreating the classic tervi scene.

Murderer makes a striike 3 with ur fav. prof...
Murderer is buddha's son n also Mouli's husband.
Dont know what happened to Mouli, kanan or devdas Aki after this point...


Now,.Ekta demonstrated how not to copy the movie Chandni!!
In btw of paralysis track, Swayam had tried to save the environment by getting rid of plastic but Rishi barged inn to save plastic big b and dies heroically...
Swayam ends up in jail...

I guess that covers it all... Phew...
I am sleepy now, will come back tomorrow!!

Good night, tc; sujal dreams"!! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PriyankaChopraFC#12-Capturing hearts in USA&worldwide(next-P141)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1117   Views: 70464

-Priya- 1117 70464 18 October 2015 at 6:01am by DEEPZzzz
Siddharth Shukla | Winning the Iconic Face Asian Spa Awards - AT 121

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1175   Views: 40220

Illumination 1175 40220 17 April 2015 at 9:37am by Nandita_Siddian
Happy Birthday Harshad Chopda; Reliving the Magic

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45

Author: Soaps1   Replies: 357   Views: 31298

Soaps1 357 31298 30 June 2014 at 5:57am by -vandy-
Second love V/s First love. (taarey ff)

Author: pixiidou   Replies: 1   Views: 1471

pixiidou 1 1471 19 February 2013 at 12:44am by abhi_arshilover
Husein Tina Love Hub - Love Is All Around!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1172   Views: 100283

Eksie 1172 100283 19 January 2012 at 6:43am by greatsumkum

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index