Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 25)

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Great analysis of Naina's character Dexter's. I always preferred Naina's character over Kashish's. Three major reasons.
1) She was selfish. For most part of the show, all she cared for was her mission. But she was open and honest about it.

2) She actually had a  genuine reason to be angry with Rajveer. Of course she did end up behaving like a brat.

3) She stayed true to him till her character ended in the show. Did not keep changing men every week.

Btw in the episodes leading up to Rajveer's death, she had begun showing the early signs of love. She was so cute. The scene where she gifts him a handkerchief Embarrassed

I genuinely wish they could have given some time for their love to mature and evolve!

this is how you have briefed it out, and so well, and why do i agree with you because-

As you said Naina was selfish but honest unlike kashish who was selfish, self obsessed and a hypocrite too. Selfishness is a human nature but hypocrisy is not.

Naina not only stays true to Rajveer, but her life after Rajveer's death really make syou feel that this man's love and sacrifice was valued, was treasured, his sacrifice did not die an unfair death like him, she could not save him, but she dedicated her rest of the life to him.

So what they could never confess to each other, but what they did for each other is still which makes you cry in joy, such kind of love is true .

What kashish did to sujal in his lifetime was beyond horrible and cruel but what she did with him after his death was far more ridiculous. As i stated, you cannot just sit for marriage with 3 different men within 3 months of your husband's demise, especially that husband who had not only worshiped her, but given his everything to her, and she could not even remain true to their bond of marriage . property saving is lame excuse and i don't buy this that to save a property you sit with 3 men for marriage.

Naina is in every way better than kashish, she at least stays true to the word womanhood, whereas kashish was just somebody who would look beautiful from sujal's eyes and that is it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarmaBedouinMeparadigm

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

[QUOTE=pearl.white][QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=.SoHu.][QUOTE=DexterRocks][QUOTE=.SoHu.][QUOTE=DexterRocks][QUOTE=.SoHu.][QUOTE=DexterRocks][QUOTE=.SoHu.][QUOTE=Sweet_wish]

Amna beautifully played the conflicting emotions in Kashish. You could literally see Piyush's widwa in a moment n Sujal's wife in the next without using camera tricks of one dressed in white n other in black!
But the viewers could never empathise with her despite her being right in her own pov because Sujal's love n suffering had grown beyond insanity. It was sad that she on her front was fighting the feelings of loving a killer & yet not an ounce of sympathy for her was created!
She tried to take out her frustrations in Aki but Aki gave her much better than he got. He used to utter all the logical things which she refused to listen!!

That consummation night was something so beautiful that words fail to describe it.
Sujal - Kashish had ceased to exist in that moment, it was only love.
The best part was that she slept with a man who she believed to be a murderer and yet could not bear the wounds on him and she tried to envelope all his sufferings in her love.

Sujal simply let go of all his emotions, his person did not exist; her tears were killing him; making all his sufferings worhless for had every wound of Sujal been given lips, they would have prayed for her happiness. And this dire need for her happiness was being denied and he simply soothed her with all his love, all his care, all his soul...

Okay I've a question:
What if Sujal had died n Kashish survived in the accident?? How wud Kashish react knowing that the killer died while trying to protect her life??
How wud she react when she finally comes to know pf his innocence??

Akshat was a fair person, and he was the only one apart from Rishi who could put her at her real place , she should have realized that she is no queen elizabeth that she can treat sujal like a doormat and he is not a fool who takes every crap from her, if he takes it then only because as a person he had just killed the fighter in him, he was exhausted of fighting it again and again, proving himself again and again, the innocence, the essence which sujal had was all killed by kashish, yes he did forgive her, but still a part of him was always broken, never forgetting what she did to him and how he had tolerated it.

If Sujal had ied and kashish survived then-

Kashish would be guilty but she would not be devastated, knowing how cruel she was, she would may be not even mourn over him as his wedded wife. But now if she would get to know the truth after his death, i think she would go mad, i do see kashish losing it at a point, she probably would try and kill herself or go for a lifetime isolation, like a dead corpse .

Bang on Dexter!!
Even I think the same that a large part of Sujal had simply died after all the nonsense dished out by Kashish.
The egoistic Sujal who defended his honour n self respect had died with Piyush bit the Sujal who expressed his grief in front of his mother, who shed tears by the lonely lakeside, who was devastated at his heartbreak was slowly and tortorously killed by Kashish. She had torn apart his soul shred by shred and tge bloody irony of it was that every shed still desired her happiness. But while bearing all this, somewhere he had given up n grown numb to his own feelings.
His pain had escalated to such a level that it simply sttopped hurting or rather he had disallowed his heart to feel the pain for the fear of his ultimate breakdown.
U remember wen kashish questioned sujal about his love n her own sins, he had simply replied "Sab kuch bhula chuka hu mai". But did he really forget it??
Or even the part of Sujal Garewal that forgave but never forgot had ceased to exist??

I seriously loath Kashish for destroyig him to such an extent. She might have failed to kill him physically but she had successfully teared his soul apart...

I would like to cover the Sujal slapping Kashish incidence in this reply itself.
I had once read an interview of Raj where he had said on leaving Kth that Sujal's character had started to turn illogical. Otherwise why would he slap his wife for no apparant mistake when his father was the one responsible for the whole mess.. ( Raj's pov, not mine).

But now when u put it like that , then yes the slap was completely justified. Sujal had thoroughly failed as a son because he was busy being Kashish's lover. Ur every word was bang on.
He was somewhere successful in his role as a brother even after Kashish in his life but as a son, he could never be thete for his mother. He had turned so blind in his love that he did not spare a thought towards Rishi n veena had he been tagged as a murderer!. They were the only ones whi loved him unconditionally, no questions asked but Kashish had turned the bane of his existance .
And Kashish shud hv felt lucky that Sujal had given her one single opportunity for doing something for him but she failed even here.
And the woman never regretted, she shed some furthur crocodile tears.
Even the slap was a gift, for Sujal atleast considered her worthy enough to have some expectations.

How terrible must he have felt that the one woman that he dedicated his soul to could not even value his mother!!
And poor hottie was really guilty about the slap later on...

Now based in everything above, do u consider Sujal Kashish ever living happily had Dujal lived?? Because they were never on the same page?? How much would Sujal endure?? Also the previous heartbreak over her revenge betrayal might someday make him lash back?
Because I feel Sujal never grieved over her betrayal even in privacy. He simply chose to burry his feelings of his own hurt n pain without even making her realise. He told her to start afresh. Agreed that she was his life, but she had this tendency to hurt the ones that mattered the most to him, i.e. Rishi n Veena.
Would everything combine together and for once Sujal Garewal would emerge and lash out??

Edited by pearl.white - 18 May 2015 at 12:20pm

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@dexter
Do u really feel dat Kashish was cruel enough to not mourn Sujal had he died while saving her in the accident planned by her?? Basically, she wud have been his killer!!
And upon knowing his innocence post his death, she wud definitely go bonkers..

I had once read a bengali novel translation abt two guys n a gal . Both the guys say A n B were business rivals but loved her. She had no feelings for either one but gets into an arrange marriage with guy B. She was a devoted wife. B dies in an accident after some months. She comes to know if A's love n thinks dat A killed B n marries him to avenge B. Later on in A's love n care begin to melt hin but she tries some petty revenge tricks like hurting his family n destroying his respect. He sometimes scolded her n sometimes patiently explained her.She meets with an accident, A dies while saving her. She discovers his innocence n goes mad...
Plot was pretty much similar to kth but the girl was way better dan Kashish!!
Also the guy A never knew her true intentions.

milinda.shreyz IF-Rockerz
milinda.shreyz
milinda.shreyz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Originally posted by shreya_rc

btw dexy, still waiting for my requested post to see light of the forumCry
Shreya, yeah it's on the way .. But one problem, we already have a sujal thread and if post a new one on Rajveer, I am quite sure members might dislike it as already there was a thread complaining. In that case tell me where should I post about Rajveer ? Or else should I post it in here ?
You are right Dexter.
New thread will cause more problems...I think you should post it here only.
With some changes in the title if you want...so that members interested in rajveer can see the title and come here to discuss...

i agree with u, senorita. another thread will bring more problem, i guess. u post it here and giv notification at the post title. both discussions can be done parallel y.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Pearl
there is no denial here that what kashish did with him had changed him a lot, his life had two biggest setbacks, one was piyush's death which makes him let go off his ego and desires and second kashish's betrayal which kills the sujal garewal who had immense self respect and who used to be a proud man because he had reasons to justify his stance.

Forgiving kashish or not forgiving her, in both way it was his loss. he was never sen to grief over his heart break because he never wanted to, it had hurt him to an extent which could not evoke tears in his eyes, which could not put words in his mouth, it did not make him feel betrayed, it made him feel like an unworthy and undesirable piece , the value of his self respect and love was auctioned out in open, and in such a case, a man can only tolerate , he cannot express. if he would express his grief, it would be like a volcano erupting once again and this time he would break as badly that he would never be able to regather himself up, and he did not want to lose the tough shell in him, because if he would lose that who would protect the bimbo ? 

Kashish not only killed his innocence but his right to expect something from life, she killed his dreams, she is one lucky woman, who has looted a man in every possible way and still got blind worship from him.

When he said her that " sab kuch bhula chuka hoo ", he meant it, he had killed that sujal in him who would grieve over what he could not achieve, or who would mourn over the injustice happened with him, he had learnt to forgive also, unlike the sujal who did not how to forgive people for their cruelty. he would never look back and expect anything in return from kashish, but he knew that his love was enough to salvage their marriage and free her out of her complexes.

If Sujal would be alive, then yes their marriage would be a successful one, because he had learnt to put a closure to everything kashish would do, he would not be the person to intiate anything but he would be the equal partner in making it successful. THey would be very happy i feel, because his biggest fear of losing kashish had stopped dominating his life, his worst nature of self destruction had seen its peak, he had crossed all stages of a manhood by that time, except that of being a father.

Abou the slap-

Raj is howlarious, i love this man, he very well knows how sujal acts and reacts . But as i said sujal's reason for slapping her was not because she was the one who was at fault but because she was the one who revealed that his father was at fault. there is a difference, the slap was not because he wanted to punish kashish, but it was because he hated to see kashish at the wrong side, he could change the course of the stars to prove her right and when this time nothing was in his hand that made him fail as a husband and as a son.

And still, he was so guilty and upset that he had slapped her, it had hurt him more than it had hurt her. But the bimbo kept doing self pity and defending her crap, she never thinks from his POV .

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Okay I've a question:
What if Sujal had died n Kashish survived in the accident?? How wud Kashish react knowing that the killer died while trying to protect her life??

She cries for a few episodes, but then she forgets him and marry with someone elseAngry

this is so hilarious , even after aluwalia's death, she married somebody else.LOL

The fated man was Piyush's doppleganger who was about to marry kashish. He comes to know of plastic Tushar( Ekta's new Sujal) n does a very smart thing!!
He makes Tushar sit on the mandap behind a sehra n finally Tushar n kashish get married..

The doppleganger married Mehak ( Rishi's - dumped -gf- turned - Varun's ex-wife- turned Rishi's -widow... phew)

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
pearl
i said she would not mourn over his death as his wedded wife, but she would mourn over him as his woman, she would do. she would possibly not show her face to anybody, not even her father, orelse she would surrender in front of everybody, she would behave like a mad woman, trust me, and it would be epic.

And if she would know that Sujal was not the killer but innocent, then i guess Kashish's condition would be something like urmila's condition at the end of the film pyar tune kya kiya, that was one horrifying end, it makes your heart bleed. 

i had always wished kashish to react so extreme and all bonkers for sujal after his death, but we never got that, this is one of the desires that will always remain unfulfilled.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Okay I've a question:

She cries for a few episodes, but then she forgets him and marry with someone elseAngry

this is so hilarious , even after aluwalia's death, she married somebody else.LOL

The fated man was Piyush's doppleganger who was about to marry kashish. He comes to know of plastic Tushar( Ekta's new Sujal) n does a very smart thing!!
He makes Tushar sit on the mandap behind a sehra n finally Tushar n kashish get married..

The doppleganger married Mehak ( Rishi's - dumped -gf- turned - Varun's ex-wife- turned Rishi's -widow... phew)
first of all why did kashish sit to marry the doppleganger ? 
Rishi and mehek had got married ? as far as i know, the old mehek and mouli had quit the show, chaitanya had quit, surveen had quit, Shabbir had to leave. Kahii to hoga had lost its everything, only Amna was there, since Raj left the show really suffered not only from creativity but from the unity a this cast always had .

Go to top