Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 20)

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

[QUOTE=DexterRocks] [QUOTE=.SoHu.][QUOTE=DexterRocks][QUOTE=.SoHu.][QUOTE=DexterRocks][QUOTE=.SoHu.][QUOTE=DexterRocks][QUOTE=.SoHu.][QUOTE=Sweet_wish]

Wow girls, you have both analyse Kashish's every nuance to perfection! Clap
I loved Amna's performance during the revenge track ( Offcourse keeping asides that OTT hysterics that she broke into being Piyush's widwa)...

Kashish was a strong and practical woman. I admire her tenacity to make her marriage work despite having the biggest temptation infront of her. She was no wimp.
Yet she failed spectacularly to keep her emotions in control when it came to Sujal.
She kept on persuading herself that she hated Sujal but she could never truly manage it; her heart betrayed her.
In revenge times, a woman of such strength lost herself completely yet she was unable to hate him.
The torn woman, who hated him for a moment n loved him in another and this very love fuelled another kind of hatred in her!! She was never at peace- her heart cells kept on fightinhg with her brain cells and her doul was pullex towards her soulmate - a plethora of emotions ran through her entire being!

Sujal dard mei tha toh Kashish bhi kaha sukoon se thi..

The best scene in the show which depicts that love triumphs all - was the sk consummation.
It is such a beautifully poignant moment signifying the union of two wounded souls.
The injured man who had an idea of the hatred his soulmate possesses for him yet he was ready to die for her and completely surrenders himself to her needs, for giving her love n assurance!

The woman whose soul cried on witnessing the depth of love of a man she hated, love dissolved every accusation , she could not stop herself from loving and surrendering to this man- she chose to drown in Sujal's love that night ...

Amna looked so beautiful and gorgeous in the revenge track, i repeat sujal's love was so endearing that it made kashish look so desirable and beautiful. Her acting had the zest whih would annoy the hell out of you, and it was necessary given that the track itself was totally apathetic for her character.
Exactly she was no wimp, there are very few women who can be deceiving and that too with actions, which kashish was, because her actions would ensure that she will make her marriage work but it deceived her whole existence, and she did not care because she was not forced to take this upon her, but she chose it herself.
And yes, the plethora of emotions which ran in her every vain, it screamed sujal and sujal all over, screamed desperation and self hatred for doing that with him, screamed disgust for burying her own love for him and she still does not let go, she is just like sujal, how after suffering so much and being stabbed again and again at the same part of his heart, he never let go off kashish and kept loving her, kashish did the same, she would hurt herself and still hurt sujal, because that is what she wanted, that is what sujal taught her that you can forgive but neer forget.
There was a moment when he carries her and puts ointment at her sprained ankle, and the way kashish finds it hard to keep her eyes off him, ahhh sex sex and again sex, infact the sexual tension was just so much more than we can ever write it down. 

Sujal dard mein, and the fact that kashish ne dard diya, this would burn her a lot, she use dto scream and shout at Akshat for no reason, because she could not justify her emotions any more, she wanted to be with sujal but when she used to be with him, she hated herself for her desires. 
trust me sujal is toxic, how dare he makes a woman so helpless and brainless for him Angry, and he does that all without even letting her anything know about his sacrifces.Day Dreaming

The cosummation.. A big sigh here . so much was there and still everything was silent between them. I truly loved, how kashish just does not let him go away from her hug, she was constantly holding him tight, she felt that if she leaves him now, she will lose him forevere, she did not know what the next morning would embrace them with but she wanted to live for him and only for him that moment, that moment there were no silly thoughts of revenge, no disgust, no hatred, it was the true love she had ingrained in her soul for sujal, she wanted to decrease his suffering, both physical and the suffering he had over the years because of her dejection and accusations.

On the other hand, all sujal needed is to understand kashish, keep her love above her betrayal, kill the bruised man in him, but give the love he has always given to her, decrease her guilt, her suffering so that he never regrets that kashish wanted the rights a wife would want and he did not give her because of her stupid revenge, he chose to overlook her betrayal and embrace her love, such was the kind of dedication and devotion of sujal for his kashish.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.sirimiri

sirimiri IF-Sizzlerz
sirimiri
sirimiri

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I am speechless...Bang on posts girls.
Superb.
Carry on...ladies.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_DexterRocks.SoHu.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

I am speechless...Bang on posts girls.
Superb.
Carry on...ladies.

most people stay speechless when they read about kashish and sujal, these two were one crazy duo, kept on doing some unbelievable things LOLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_.SoHu.milinda.shreyzsirimiri

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by .SoHu.

Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Sujal is such a caring husband
I'm jealous of Kashish Evil Smile

Embedded image permalink

I'm jealous as hell! Look at him. How can anyone think of hurting him even in their wildest dreams?

look at the first picture on the left, Sujal is trying hard to bend towards her, but he still does, and with so much self restrain and conviction that he is very much fine, its she who needed his support . such brilliant form of love this man was.Cry

This man is simply unbelievable. Lovers such as him are too far fetched to become a reality. They just don't exist. Its highly toxic for our systems to even think of a man or a character like sujal. LOL

you all the Sujal deewanis are making me more jealous  Evil Smile  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_

milinda.shreyz IF-Rockerz
milinda.shreyz
milinda.shreyz

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
oh how I love the sujal questionnaire !! laughed till my sides ached and my belly reduced atleast 1.5 inches ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoHu.

milinda.shreyz IF-Rockerz
milinda.shreyz
milinda.shreyz

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
btw dexy, still waiting for my requested post to see light of the forum Cry
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_rc

btw dexy, still waiting for my requested post to see light of the forumCry
Shreya, yeah it's on the way .. But one problem, we already have a sujal thread and if post a new one on Rajveer, I am quite sure members might dislike it as already there was a thread complaining. In that case tell me where should I post about Rajveer ? Or else should I post it in here ?
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_rc

oh how I love the sujal questionnaire !! laughed till my sides ached and my belly reduced atleast 1.5 inches !
want to see your answers :p

Go to top