Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 18)

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

Sujal is such a caring husband
I'm jealous of Kashish Evil Smile

Embedded image permalink

I'm jealous as hell! Look at him. How can anyone think of hurting him even in their wildest dreams?

Edited by .SoHu. - 17 May 2015 at 11:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_Sweet_wish..Anwesha..DexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Embedded image permalink

the scene had so much of silence and depth in it, short but meaningful. This was just after they came back to home from hospital, kashish tries to take her medicines but the box slips from her grip, and before she could attempt to bend down and pick up the box, Sujal rushes to her, bends down with all his stitches of his bruises torn again, takes a deep breath in pain, closes his eyes and picks up the box and gives her, and behaves as if nothing has happened .

Kashish steals a glance from his face which depicted the harshness of his wounds, for a second she was lost in his gesture that how he could not even give her chance to make a little effort , her health, her wounds, her suffering was something he wanted to embrace. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

I hope we haven't offended anybody here in this forum with our sujal talks. Yes, we do go overboard when we talk of this man but I feel this thread is private enough not to cause any problem for the ones who aren't as interested as us . As pearl said, it would be good if we restrict our madness for this man in this thread itself.
And as long as the moderators don't feel we are crossing the line its just okay. Everyone has the freedom of expression. They felt like expressing their resentment, they did. Its just fine.
And having said that, sujal is complete sex sex sex and rajev is sex cube to the power sex cube. Lol. Did that make sense? Hahahaha pearl and dexter would get the depth behind that.
And yeah pearl, if you have to put up a note ,you have my full support. And can write it on my behalf too. No issues on that. :)

To all the sujal lovers out here, a big big big hug to all of you. This thread is damn special to me for I became active once again at IF just to be a part of this discussion..And I don't intend to leave anytime soon. God bless. :*

Sohu a big hug .Hug

I am sure majority of the forum members are all okay with this thread, and we genuinely appreciate Raj, so thats why we all are here. i never got a chance to interact with Raj fans and when i read about Reporters , i had made up my mind that this time i will talk and cherish about all his characters . 

Raj is sex cube to the power cube means Raj is sex to the power of 6 right ? Just like sujal, we all are bad at mathematics, or is it that our thoda sa pyar has reduced our algebraic senses . ROFL

Edited by DexterRocks - 17 May 2015 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_ddljforever.SoHu.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Embedded image permalink

I'm jealous as hell! Look at him. How can anyone think of hurting him even in their wildest dreams?

look at the first picture on the left, Sujal is trying hard to bend towards her, but he still does, and with so much self restrain and conviction that he is very much fine, its she who needed his support . such brilliant form of love this man was.Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..ddljforeverdevashree_h.SoHu.

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

I hope we haven't offended anybody here in this forum with our sujal talks. Yes, we do go overboard when we talk of this man but I feel this thread is private enough not to cause any problem for the ones who aren't as interested as us . As pearl said, it would be good if we restrict our madness for this man in this thread itself.
And as long as the moderators don't feel we are crossing the line its just okay. Everyone has the freedom of expression. They felt like expressing their resentment, they did. Its just fine.
And having said that, sujal is complete sex sex sex and rajev is sex cube to the power sex cube. Lol. Did that make sense? Hahahaha pearl and dexter would get the depth behind that.
And yeah pearl, if you have to put up a note ,you have my full support. And can write it on my behalf too. No issues on that. :)

To all the sujal lovers out here, a big big big hug to all of you. This thread is damn special to me for I became active once again at IF just to be a part of this discussion..And I don't intend to leave anytime soon. God bless. :*

Sohu a big hug .Hug

I am sure majority of the forum members are all okay with this thread, and we genuinely appreciate Raj, so thats why we all are here. i never got a chance to interact with Raj fans and when i read about Reporters , i had made up my mind that this time i will talk and cherish about all his characters . 

Raj is sex cube to the power cube means Raj is sex to the power of 6 right ? Just like sujal, we all are bad at mathematics, or is it that our thoda sa pyar has reduced our algebraic senses . ROFL

Hug back right at youHug
Rajeev has successfully marred our mathematical skills. This is simply because thoda sa pyaar hua hai aur abhi bhi bohot hai baaki LOL
Okay a question I have been thinking for a while now. Are you a Bengali by any chance? Cause I am one.LOL
I get the Bengali madness vibes from you and pearl both.LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by .SoHu. - 17 May 2015 at 1:50pm

..Anwesha..ddljforeverDexterRocks

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Embedded image permalink

look at the first picture on the left, Sujal is trying hard to bend towards her, but he still does, and with so much self restrain and conviction that he is very much fine, its she who needed his support . such brilliant form of love this man was.Cry

This man is simply unbelievable. Lovers such as him are too far fetched to become a reality. They just don't exist. Its highly toxic for our systems to even think of a man or a character like sujal. LOL

_SJM_..Anwesha..ddljforeverDexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Embedded image permalink

This man is simply unbelievable. Lovers such as him are too far fetched to become a reality. They just don't exist. Its highly toxic for our systems to even think of a man or a character like sujal. LOL

He infact was lethal, don't you see he was not only self destructive but slowly he changed the course of kashish's life, the woman who was a girl, with dreams and self respect was turned into a very bitter woman, who had not only burned herself in his love but made him burn in the same too. Sujal's love was sadistic and lethal, happiness is a very mild word to be used as a consequence for his love being succeeded. 

_SJM_..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Sohu a big hug .Hug

Hug back right at youHug
Rajeev has successfully marred our mathematical skills. This is simply because thoda sa pyaar hua hai aur abhi bhi bohot hai baaki LOL
Okay a question I have been thinking for a while now. Are you a Bengali by any chance? Cause I am one.LOL
I get the Bengali madness vibes from you and pearl both.LOLEmbarrassed

I am from Kolkata Shocked. SoHu, this is a revelation now. HUGSSS

by the way we know that thoda sa pyar huya hai is iconic, and a classic now , thanks to sujal-kashish, but initially the song was not as popular when the film was released.

..Anwesha..ddljforever.SoHu.

Go to top