Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 17)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Dexter dear, can u please put up a note on behalf of all of us on that thread.

On a different note, u n sohu were calling Raj a sex cube!!! Hawww...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarmaDexterRocks.SoHu.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
@PARADIGM- Your question about how kashish and Naina were different
Kashish

Kashish was a complete woman, flawed, egoistic , but that did not mean that she was a bad human being, but she was on the wrong side of the path she had chosen for her future. She was indeed an independent, beautiful, and respectable woman, as they showed, men in the show had almost fought like dogs for winning her, she had that magnetic quality ingrained in her, where if she would love somebody would mean the world to that person , and if she would show her disgrace or hatred for somebody would mean that the person lost his existence. 

She has this brilliant hold and dominance over people who loved her and on whom she had rights, be it her sisters, father or even sujal. She was even very spontaneous but extreme at her actions and judgement, she is one of those who can forgive but will never forget, and her biggest strength was that she trusted her self instinct, her qualities and her ability to bring a significant change in anything she would touch.

Kashish's love is also extreme like her, she was a practical woman, but her love for sujal still remains undefined. People like us call her selfish because yes she has given sujal a lot of dejection and pain, which was merciless at most f the times, but in that process she had also struggled to win as a woman, the woman in her made her move on but the lover, who had accepted only sujal as the man of her life, had to fight it out and she fought hard. She not only tortured him ton an extent of self destruction but she also makes sure that she never closes the doors for him, in short she wanted him to forget her but she herself could never let go of the SUJAL FACTOR in her life, she needed him, be it for love, hatred, solitude, adulation, attraction, and even revenge, it was all about sujal for her, he evoked some genuine feelings and emotions into an otherwise a very rational, just and practical girl.

She is a mystery, because neither she would get happiness to make him suffer and nor she would get happiness in giving him happiness, she fought with sujal's love, that how can he loved me so much that i forget everything else, she fought with that single conflict of her mind, she wanted to remover sujal from her life, but her soul was scented by his love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_pearl.white..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

i wanted to write a note but later i don't know, i did not find anything to defend us or argue. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl.white

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by pearl.white

i wanted to write a note but later i don't know, i did not find anything to defend us or argue.Ouch

Yeah, it might escalate matters! We will limit ourselves here for Sujal Let us leave it!
Let us go back to Sujal discussions! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@Paradigm
Naina

Unlike Kashish, Naina needed a lot of learning about life, her life was enclosed into an apartment, where she was the pampered sister and daughter, life was easy and beautiful, she hardly had any idea about what the true world was.

Naian still was very blind to set her goals and achieve them, she loved isolation whereas kashish loved crowd, Naina did not know how to socialize or woo the men in a typical sense whereas that was Kashish's biggest strength. Naina was very blunt and brutally honest, but she was selfish too, and not only with her friends, but with everybody in her life. 

She lost her brother , and she had to bring his honor back, but she never tried to find out about Naveen's death, or that what made Naveen embrace death penalty. Naveen had the emotions of a soldier, which forced him to die for his country, but Naina had emotions as a sister only, she never wanted to see anybody else's point of view.

Having said that, she was never a hypocrite like how kashish had become later on, and neither Naina would be a woman to tae advantage of somebody's feelings, she was very calculative, and she did not like unnecessary hooplah in her life, she would never sacrifice for people, but she would never expect anything from them either.

And one more thing, Naina was very impulsive, she would act before thinking and solving a puzzle, she would blame people and even realize that she is at fault but never ask for a sorry, she was always very open and straightforward about what she wanted, and no matter her love for Rajveer was still at its nascent stage , it was not as extreme as kashish's love had become, Naina never would cross the boundaries of social norms whereas Kashish would do.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_pearl.white..Anwesha..devashree_h.SoHu.

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Relax people, we are here in this forum for Kabir and Rajeev . and discussing sujal is just PART of our love for Raj, its not that we are comparing both the characters or trying to pull down Rajeev's other works. if you all look back, me , pearl, sohu and most of us have discussed Rajveer ( LRL) here and even Raj's film characters too, its just Sujal is a special one for us .
Exactly most of us have discussed and posted pics about Raj's movie characters  too. 
like this one Wink

Embedded image permalink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Anwesha..

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Sujal is such a caring husband
I'm jealous of Kashish Evil Smile

Embedded image permalink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_..Lekha....Anwesha..-RayOfHope-devashree_hDexterRocks.SoHu.

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I hope we haven't offended anybody here in this forum with our sujal talks. Yes, we do go overboard when we talk of this man but I feel this thread is private enough not to cause any problem for the ones who aren't as interested as us . As pearl said, it would be good if we restrict our madness for this man in this thread itself.
And as long as the moderators don't feel we are crossing the line its just okay. Everyone has the freedom of expression. They felt like expressing their resentment, they did. Its just fine.
And having said that, sujal is complete sex sex sex and rajev is sex cube to the power sex cube. Lol. Did that make sense? Hahahaha pearl and dexter would get the depth behind that.
And yeah pearl, if you have to put up a note ,you have my full support. And can write it on my behalf too. No issues on that. :)

To all the sujal lovers out here, a big big big hug to all of you. This thread is damn special to me for I became active once again at IF just to be a part of this discussion..And I don't intend to leave anytime soon. God bless. :*

Edited by .SoHu. - 17 May 2015 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..DexterRocks

Go to top