Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 15)

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

@ Dexter
See this is what I mean. Sujal brought all the miseries upon himself by loving the bimbo.
Even Mehak n Akshat cud never help him or gather the guts to spil out Kashish's beans.
Mehak n Aki kept in hoping that one day kashish mata would smell the coffee and see his eternal love n return some happiness to Sujal.
How I wish, Sujal had extracted himself from this situation, flown to London after breaking Kashish's engagement n left the bimbo n her father to their fates. Cg cud just go n die- absolutely worthless father. But then that wont be Sujal, right??

Okay, I have a hypothetical situation. Whatif we replace Sujal with Rajveer? i.e. if instead Rajveer Garewal had fallen for Kashish??
a)How would the story proceed from the beginning? How much wud Rajveer endure for Kashish?
b)How would Rajveer react at Piyush death and the subsequent story?
c) What abt Kashish's revenge? Would he bear it?

Mahek and Akshat favored kashish more, so whats the use of complaining, kashish is one lucky bimbo, because he had a queen size ego and she had support of people near her.

I will blame sujal completely, he is no joke and he is not supposed to ruin his reputation and life for this bimbo, especially when he got nothing but humiliation, accusations in return. Can you believe , kashish even blamed him for trying to ruin sanjana's life, when he had no idea about sanjana loving him. Kashish was sick

the Answers-

a) If Rajveer would be in Sujal's place, Rajveer would let go kashish after her marriage and continue with the proceedings of his life
b) Rajveer would be equally broken for kashish the way sujal was, but Rajveer would never propose her on tervi, and neither would Rajveer be so vocal about his love the way sujal was
c) Rajveer would bear her revenge i guess, but atleast try to show her another perception, unlike sujal who never tried to prove himself innocent

Rajveer was never extreme pearl, he was a giver too, but he gave whatever he knew that was right and just, he was fair but Sujal is a jerk, he had no logical justifications for his sacrifices, and he was in short sadistic, loving somebody is fine, but destroying yourself for her, it is pathetic, because you might mean a lot to people whom you do not think about.

Woah.. So had Sujal been as sane as Rajveer, we could have atleast seen Kashish repenting.
But Rajveer is more the silent sufferers type - he would have never vocalised his love n kashish wud hv married Piyush. After this, Rajveer will rightfully call it quits n when Piyush dies he would hv given all help to Kashish to lead a smooth life whilst himself remaining in backgroundd.

And if bimbo had still considered Rajveer as Piyush's murder ( for u can never underestimate her foolishness n self importance) and somehow married him; Rajveer might leave her n go away after the revelation. of the revenge bullsh*t.
Atleast he would have made her grovel for a lpng time for trust and respect in a relationship mattered much more to him.

I want to exchange Kabir with Sujal too, but right now Kabir is too much of an enigma to predict his reactions.
He is yet to fall for his true love.

P.S. But the sane reactions of Rajveer might not create tje madness of fans as in Sujall's. insane ones.

Rajveer was a silent sufferer, but he never let himself suffer just because he chose to, he would raise voice against wrong, he would even let people understand that they are wrong, unlike sujal who had his own theories of let kashish do whatever she wants but i will suffer because i love her.

Bimbo would never consider Rajveer as the piyush's killer, the very reason why sujal was doubted by kashish was because of sujal's extreme ideologies, he was not normal or sane for the society and even his perspective was very different but Rajveer was very much normal, Rajveer would never bluntly and blindly declare his love for somebody else's wife or somebody else's widow, Rajveer would hide it whereas sujal would never hide it because he did not know how to do that .

Kabir is Kabir, sexy, brooding, hot and intelligent and he is rational too, and sujal is sujal, jerk, insane, heart breaker and my love for my whole life. i do not want to exchange sujal for anybody, i need himDay Dreaming

Sujal created a mad, sad, bad and very bad fanbase, because the aura he had, the power his love had, something soDay Dreaming

Despite all the madness and craziness of the insane jerk, he shall forever be my first love!

Rajveer would simply leave Kashish- if that gives her peace.

And sexy sexy sexy Kabir, we have barely scratched his surface. U never know that when he wud surprise us! After all, its always the quiet ones.

Sujal will be every teenager's first love, there are hardly few people who have watched him and not fallen for him, he defined and taught us the innocence and power of love, how to rise in love, how to worship one's own love. i cannot imagine any other character making me so much crazy for him, it has only been sujal.

kabir will surely play some big shots, he already ha sthe tendency of bombing out the whole mad land of Rajeev fans Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anwesha...SoHu.sirimiri

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

LMAO, Amna is telling that how they shot her favorite scene, and Raj replies that yeah because she had to slap him.ROFL
Raj also says that since 130 episodes i am trying to woo her, and she keeps slapping me, and Amna is all laughing .Day Dreaming

They both are so cute
I want a new interview of them CryCry
paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Super interesting conversation!
I have a question for everyone. How would you compare the two women? 

Kashish Sinha/Raheja/Grewal/Ahluwalia

Naina Singh Ahluwalia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_.SoHu.

Sweet_wish Goldie
Sweet_wish
Sweet_wish

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
/

Edited by Sweet_wish - 06 March 2016 at 12:31am
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

I watched episode 10, 11 &12 yesterday at a stretch and what I realised what that this man called sujal garewal looked absolutely CUTE in it. The entire palampur sequence , sujal making kashish drink water from the well, the room sequence was so so beautiful. And rajeev had this amazing innocent yet passionate look. 
The confession was chooo cutu cutu. Haaye. Thoda sa pyaar hua hai thoda hair baaki *_*

P.s: left right left airs on Sony pal nowadays. Was just randomlyshuffling the channels, came across the repeat.. Omg rajveer *_*

palampur sequences, that was cuteness and innocence overloaded. even kashish was so much tolerable then, the way she used to blush at his glances and then fixing his tie, jealous at seeing Archie. where did this kashish disappearOuchCry

OMG, LRL at sony pal ? Shocked. Kabir and Rajveer both on air, this is just like so much of distraction for us 

Yup LRL. And the first thing it reminded me was this thread. Hahahaha.
And the answer to your question. This kashish got lost in holy piyush's spineless harkatein which for her BTW was divine. For her piyush was gangajal and for the entire piyush track she behaved as if she just had a bath in the ganga. Too much pure and pious wali feelings she got -_-

and such feelings you get for some pujaris and not for lovers okay . so sad, she worshiped piyush because piyush married her and sujal worshiped kashish because she ruined him,Angry

Omg pujari? I just visualised piyush with a ganja head and a choti..hahahaha omg. Dexter you're too good!
Irony strikes. Sujal worshipped her and pious feels were for piyush.* Bimbo alert.*

LMAO, piyush with the choti and ganja head, i imagined it too. he would look like an uglier version of professor here. and kashish has eyes or button, she actually left the hot spice sujal for the holy pujari.

her sisters had better choices, atleast they went after hot men

Sujal had the best choice, his life was interwined by kashish's beauty, her smell, her presence, her habits, the way he loved her made her look so beautiful, a complete woman.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_.SoHu.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

LMAO, Amna is telling that how they shot her favorite scene, and Raj replies that yeah because she had to slap him.ROFL
Raj also says that since 130 episodes i am trying to woo her, and she keeps slapping me, and Amna is all laughing .Day Dreaming

They both are so cute
I want a new interview of them CryCry

yes the latest they ha dgiven was in 2013 in HJNH sets , and yeah the magic was so visible and lively. Amna said, working with Raj after 8 years was still so warm and at her comfort zone, they did not even hesitate

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Super interesting conversation!
I have a question for everyone. How would you compare the two women? 

Kashish Sinha/Raheja/Grewal/Ahluwalia

Naina Singh Ahluwalia

will come to this at night, at office now. and yeah i will write a long one here, need to rant LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Girls, it seems like some forum members are irked by our sujal craze over sujal. are we overdoing it ? i don't know, i feel upset now, my intention was never to compare kabir with sujal and put down Rajeev's other works, its just the kind of excitement i had during sujal days, i got back the zest for kabir, so may be thats why i felt i wanted to relive sujal. Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma..Anwesha..-RayOfHope-

Go to top