Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED (Page 100)

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl.white

Originally posted by DexterRocks

12 years , we all had a quota of frustrations, and look at our rants .ROFL
i still rant like that school kid which i was when Sujal left .It seems like we all were dumped by the same man named SujalROFL

I just do not like anything about the plastic face who replaced Raj, could never even stand his appearance leave his acting

Word.

Indeed we all seem to be dumped by that man called Sujal. LOL
And we are all unable to forget him. Sigh!! The tragedy of first love. Infact I would say that we weren't dumped, but our first love was brutally killed by Kekta. Angry

Had Sujal's story been completed, his chapter would have closed immediately or in a few years. But it is the adhuri kahaani that pulls us again and again.

All of Raj's characters are somewhat adhuri ! Ouch Sujal, Varun, Rajveer all met with tragedies.. Kabir did get his closure but still I always feel that, complete closure could come only if he was shown to live a contended married life ! Bcoz, it was the 'institution' of marriage which had ruined his everything !

"Kahiin Toh Hoga" although did have a happy ending 'officially', but only we know WHAT a tragic end it actually had ! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_Swetha-Sai

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BedouinMe

i still rant like that school kid which i was when Sujal left .It seems like we all were dumped by the same man named SujalROFL

I just do not like anything about the plastic face who replaced Raj, could never even stand his appearance leave his acting

Word.

And we are all unable to forget him. Sigh!! The tragedy of first love. Infact I would say that we weren't dumped, but our first love was brutally killed by Kekta. Angry

Had Sujal's story been completed, his chapter would have closed immediately or in a few years. But it is the adhuri kahaani that pulls us again and again.

All of Raj's characters are somewhat adhuri ! Ouch Sujal, Varun, Rajveer all met with tragedies.. Kabir did get his closure but still I always feel that, complete closure could come only if he was shown to live a contended married life ! Bcoz, it was the 'institution' of marriage which had ruined his everything !

"Kahiin Toh Hoga" although did have a happy ending 'officially', but only we know WHAT a tragic end it actually had ! Cry

True that!

Yup! If I remember correctly, Varun lost his wife in the fight against terrorism and was left alone to raise his young daughter. Relief of saving millions coupled with the feeling of loosing the only one that matteres. Sad!

And Rajveer and Sujal we all know. I frankly lost interest in Reporters during the last month. The story went all haywires and Ronnie's death did it for me. The saving grace is ofcourse our dearest EIC.

Even his filmy characters have been all adhura. Be it Aamir or Vivaan (Table no. 21)!

Edited by pearl.white - 30 November 2015 at 10:56am

_SJM_BedouinMeSwetha-Sai

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Word.

True that!

Yup! If I remember correctly, Varun lost his wife in the fight against terrorism and was left alone to raise his young daughter. Relief of saving millions coupled with the feeling of loosing the only one that matteres. Sad!

And Rajveer and Sujal we all know. I frankly lost interest in Reporters during the last month. The story went all haywires and Ronnie's death did it for me. The saving grace is ofcourse our dearest EIC.

Even his filmy characters have been all adhura. Be it Aamir or Vivaan (Table no. 21)!

Yup ! Varun lost Roma, his wife in a struggle with Usmaan, Osama's son.. Ouch Actually, Varun too is one of my favourite characters. Unfortunately the character didn't get much limelight bcoz Sujal was still tooo much of a rage and the show was a weekly one too.. But Varun's dedication towards his profession and his endless efforts to strike a balance between his personal and professional lives were something to watch out for ! Tongue Also, this was probably the only show where he played a father Embarrassed The only one scene he had with the kid was very cute and endearing ! Embarrassed

I so wish Raj plays a full fledged role of a father, some time soon ! His chemistry with kids is something impeccable ! Clap

_SJM_..Anwesha..Swetha-Sai

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Word.

True that!

Yup ! Varun lost Roma, his wife in a struggle with Usmaan, Osama's son.. Ouch Actually, Varun too is one of my favourite characters. Unfortunately the character didn't get much limelight bcoz Sujal was still tooo much of a rage and the show was a weekly one too.. But Varun's dedication towards his profession and his endless efforts to strike a balance between his personal and professional lives were something to watch out for ! Tongue Also, this was probably the only show where he played a father Embarrassed The only one scene he had with the kid was very cute and endearing ! Embarrassed

I so wish Raj plays a full fledged role of a father, some time soon ! His chemistry with kids is something impeccable ! Clap

I had read somewhere that Rajeev was to play a father to a 4 year old son in a movie tentatively titled Joker where he replaced Javed Jaffrey. Dunno what happened to the project.

Raj would make an excellent father onscreen. Young, responsible and yet fun-loving. Loved his interactiins with Anuraag.

A good summary of Time bomb. My memories are too hazy. One scene I remember was the climax, when Varun was diffusing the bomb taking instructions from his geek friend. It was a brilliantly executed scene. Had goosebumps!
And his final walk of victory with his daughter in his arms. I feel that it was a much better show than Anil Kapoor's '24'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma_SJM_..Anwesha..Swetha-Sai

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked

Word.

True that!

I had read somewhere that Rajeev was to play a father to a 4 year old son in a movie tentatively titled Joker where he replaced Javed Jaffrey. Dunno what happened to the project.

Raj would make an excellent father onscreen. Young, responsible and yet fun-loving. Loved his interactiins with Anuraag.

A good summary of Time bomb. My memories are too hazy. One scene I remember was the climax, when Varun was diffusing the bomb taking instructions from his geek friend. It was a brilliantly executed scene. Had goosebumps!
And his final walk of victory with his daughter in his arms. I feel that it was a much better show than Anil Kapoor's '24'.

Victory walk with daughter ???? Really ? How the hell did I miss such a scene ! I remember in the last scene, he talks to someone over the phone, "Varun Awasthi, Senior Field Officer, ACT RAW" .. I never knew there was another scene with his daughter ! :( It must have been a great moment !

I didn't watch 24.. As it is, for me, Rajeev Khandelwal would always win over anybody, just anybody on TV atleast.. Hence even today if I have to opt between TB and 24, its blindly going to be TB ! Sadly, TB came much much ahead of its time and hence didnt get the deserved recognition.. Whereas 24 garnered such rave reviews as if it was happening for the first time on TV ! Nepotism at its very best !

_SJM_..Anwesha..Swetha-Sai

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

ShockedShocked

Word.

True that!

Victory walk with daughter ???? Really ? How the hell did I miss such a scene ! I remember in the last scene, he talks to someone over the phone, "Varun Awasthi, Senior Field Officer, ACT RAW" .. I never knew there was another scene with his daughter ! :( It must have been a great moment !
I didn't watch 24.. As it is, for me, Rajeev Khandelwal would always win over anybody, just anybody on TV atleast.. Hence even today if I have to opt between TB and 24, its blindly going to be TB ! Sadly, TB came much much ahead of its time and hence didnt get the deserved recognition.. Whereas 24 garnered such rave reviews as if it was happening for the first time on TV ! Nepotism at its very best !

Might be!! Its been too long. I clearly remember him picking his daughter in his arms!! You may be correct. I will try to watch the episodee on Youtube when I get some free time.

You are absolutely correct about 24. I tried watching it, having once found the concept intriguing. But could not go ahead after the first episode. It was bland.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_BedouinMe..Anwesha..Swetha-Sai

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

ShockedShocked

Word.

True that!

</div>
<div>I didn't watch 24.. As it is, for me, Rajeev Khandelwal would always win over anybody, just anybody on TV atleast.. Hence even today if I have to opt between TB and 24, its blindly going to be TB ! Sadly, TB came much much ahead of its time and hence didnt get the deserved recognition.. Whereas 24 garnered such rave reviews as if it was happening for the first time on TV ! Nepotism at its very best !

Might be!! Its been too long. I clearly remember him picking his daughter in his arms!! You may be correct. I will try to watch the episodee on Youtube when I get some free time.

You are absolutely correct about 24. I tried watching it, having once found the concept intriguing. But could not go ahead after the first episode. It was bland.

If you find it, plz share the link of the scene between Varun and his daughter.. Dying to watch it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swetha-Sai

_SJM_ Senior Member
_SJM_
_SJM_

Posted: 02 December 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/evergreen-actors-of-tv-151202

Rajeev Khandelwal:

The dapper actor of TV is not only a damn good actor, but also has a terrific personality. Perhaps that's why we have been glued to his shows. Whether he plays the quintessential lover boy or an angry, hot-headed and ambitious editor at a newsroom, he aces the roles with ease. Since he can add many layers to the show without even uttering a single word, he makes our TV-viewing fun! 

Edited by _SJM_ - 02 December 2015 at 12:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anwesha..Swetha-Sai

Go to top