Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Smriti Irani, Iqbal khan, karan patel and Ram kapoor are some of those few stars who had left balaji and later on returned to the camp . I think Raj also had the same choice, but he himself did not want sujal or KTH in his career anymore, he told in an interview that how sujal/KTH was untouchable and how every good thing better end on a good note, once you try to polish it more it loses the charm and same happened with KTH too, not only sujal but even kashish, rishi, the whole cast had lost their charm 

after that Ekta tried several times to recreate another sujal, some more epic love stories, she even made a remake of KTH , fortunately none of these shows worked, which enhances the fact that creative liberty is not everything, you need artists to read through your vision and bring life to your fictional characters. Once an actor contributes his blood and sweat and makes a character into an iconic one, it is so unfair and disheartening to see makers taking advantage of their chair and ruin the hardwork, it makes the actor come off very unimportant and neglected, afterall the character is more of the actor's vision than that of the writer's.

i was a kid, i obviously cried for my sujal, he died and came back with a plastic face, i know how much heart breaking it was , and that time i even had been angry at Raj that how can he leave the show and let fans cry, but in the longer run i realized that he actually saved a fantasy and a beautiful fantasy remain the way it was, sujal was the potential husband for me, for millions of girls out there and he still is , that feeling of loving sujal all over again is still so refreshing , i am sure i can never feel the same enthusiasm, same nervousness, same joy of watching any other male lead onscreen the way i always feel when i watch Sujal , that is why he is iconic, that is why Sujal is Rajeev and Rajeev is Sujal, and that is why i love them 

You're talking about crying ! 😆 You won't believe, the day when Sujal's accident was shown, I dreamt about him at night.. In fact I had been dreaming about him forr that whole week ! I was only 8 then.. I was not into watching SBS and all.. So I never knew about Rajeev quitting until 19 May 2005. In the morning, the next day, I was still half asleep, when I heard my mom discussing something about Sujal with my grandma.. Something about plastic surgery and all ! Hell broke free ! I literally rushed to her to find her reading a news article from an English daily stating about Raj's exit from the show ! I kept on crying for that entire day and hardly had a grain of food ! My parents were like literally frustrated with me that at an age of watching cartoons and reading comic books, why was I actually mourning over his exit !!! I had pledged that I would never watch another show of Raj's ! How dare he left KTH and broke our hearts ! But my pledge was soon broken when I came to know about Time bomb ! :)

But today I feel, quitting KTH was probably his best decision !!!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BedouinMe

You're talking about crying ! 😆 You won't believe, the day when Sujal's accident was shown, I dreamt about him at night.. In fact I had been dreaming about him forr that whole week ! I was only 8 then.. I was not into watching SBS and all.. So I never knew about Rajeev quitting until 19 May 2005. In the morning, the next day, I was still half asleep, when I heard my mom discussing something about Sujal with my grandma.. Something about plastic surgery and all ! Hell broke free ! I literally rushed to her to find her reading a news article from an English daily stating about Raj's exit from the show ! I kept on crying for that entire day and hardly had a grain of food ! My parents were like literally frustrated with me that at an age of watching cartoons and reading comic books, why was I actually mourning over his exit !!! I had pledged that I would never watch another show of Raj's ! How dare he left KTH and broke our hearts ! But my pledge was soon broken when I came to know about Time bomb ! :)

But today I feel, quitting KTH was probably his best decision !!!

True that, i hardly knew about SBS and other news channel segments, so it was a blow when i saw sujal dying . you know the irony was that when the episode aired, i though sujal will come back with memory loss, and Raj will enact sujal in a different way now, but soon my heart was stabbed, i understood that the character probably is replaced ðŸ˜­

i hid from my mother and cried, i could not afford to get showered by her rants because i was a kid, in grade five and she would go on and on about how i am not grown up enough to watch such shows and fantasize over a male lead. 

My solace was again in Time bomb, my mother never wanted to watch the show given its genre, but somehow i tried in between, but fill fledged golden days came back with LRL .

sujal was something else, i even remember mailing to balaji and Raj to bring back sujal , and i was so silly that i expected one mail could change the dynamics ðŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Meet the top 10 on screen business tycoons of television - Sujal Garewal
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/meet-the-top-10-on-screen-business-tycoons-of-television/4/

Pic :
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Sujal.jpg
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Meet the top 10 on screen business tycoons of television - Sujal Garewal

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/meet-the-top-10-on-screen-business-tycoons-of-television/4/

Pic :
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Sujal.jpg

Tfs.
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

True that, i hardly knew about SBS and other news channel segments, so it was a blow when i saw sujal dying . you know the irony was that when the episode aired, i though sujal will come back with memory loss, and Raj will enact sujal in a different way now, but soon my heart was stabbed, i understood that the character probably is replaced😭

i hid from my mother and cried, i could not afford to get showered by her rants because i was a kid, in grade five and she would go on and on about how i am not grown up enough to watch such shows and fantasize over a male lead.

My solace was again in Time bomb, my mother never wanted to watch the show given its genre, but somehow i tried in between, but fill fledged golden days came back with LRL .

sujal was something else, i even remember mailing to balaji and Raj to bring back sujal , and i was so silly that i expected one mail could change the dynamics😆

Aww... Both of you reminded me of my heartbreak!! I was so happy that it was the summer vacations and I could watch both the original and repeat telecast(which I actually did till 19th May 2005) and then kaboom! Sujal dies.
I went into the bathroom and dunno why but I shed a lot of tears. Did not even watch the death scene repeat telecast. That summer, I enrolled for some additional hobby classes and stayed away from TV.

Hey Dexy, you are online again! Amazing!! Miss this thread and our night-time discussions.

Hey BedouinMe, welcome to Sujal-lovers Club.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pearl.white

Aww... Both of you reminded me of my heartbreak!! I was so happy that it was the summer vacations and I could watch both the original and repeat telecast(which I actually did till 19th May 2005) and then kaboom! Sujal dies.
I went into the bathroom and dunno why but I shed a lot of tears. Did not even watch the death scene repeat telecast. That summer, I enrolled for some additional hobby classes and stayed away from TV.

Hey Dexy, you are online again! Amazing!! Miss this thread and our night-time discussions.

Hey BedouinMe, welcome to Sujal-lovers Club.

Hello guys.. ðŸ¤—

I literally went MAD the day they aired the accident sequence. I wasn't even aware that we could send in mails n rant.. I was hardly 11 years old back then and majorly technically challenged ðŸ˜†
I remember telling my dad that I hate the channel and I hate everyone who acts for this channel😆😆
Rajeev and sujal are ynonymous with each other. For me, one without the other is non-existent. ðŸ˜³
I can bash gurpreet singh at the drop of a hat for the pathetic portrayal of one of my most favourite characters. He was such a misfit for the role! Ekta ruined it for her ego. Sigh!🥱

BedouinMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Hello guys..🤗

I literally went MAD the day they aired the accident sequence. I wasn't even aware that we could send in mails n rant.. I was hardly 11 years old back then and majorly technically challenged😆
I remember telling my dad that I hate the channel and I hate everyone who acts for this channel😆😆
Rajeev and sujal are ynonymous with each other. For me, one without the other is non-existent.😳
I can bash gurpreet singh at the drop of a hat for the pathetic portrayal of one of my most favourite characters. He was such a misfit for the role! Ekta ruined it for her ego. Sigh!🥱

Well, my series of disappointments had begun a week ago, when I found Sujal had not been nominated for any award at the Star Parivaar awards. Not even the best jodi ! A week later, I knew the reason ! Felt like smacking everyone at Star !
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BedouinMe

Well, my series of disappointments had begun a week ago, when I found Sujal had not been nominated for any award at the Star Parivaar awards. Not even the best jodi ! A week later, I knew the reason ! Felt like smacking everyone at Star !

Exactly, I now remember that..😭 And it was the previous year only he bagged the best jodi with Aamna for KTH😳
BTW, how are you dear.. Long time.😃
BedouinMe thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Exactly, I now remember that..😭 And it was the previous year only he bagged the best jodi with Aamna for KTH😳
BTW, how are you dear.. Long time.😃

I am good.. Spending busy days with books and dreamy nights with hopes of Mr. Khandelwal returning soon !
How are you ?
BedouinMe thumbnail
Btw, I loved your current DP, Sohini.. :) Reminds me of Kabir Sharma with that loosened tie and rolled up sleeves ! Aaah ! *goes into dreamland*

Not that Iqbal looks any less in the same attire, but there's something about Rajeev that is just too irresistible and difficult to wipe off from your mind !