Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BedouinMe

Hello everyone ! :)

This is SUCH a pleasant surprise ! I didnt know that this thread is still there.. I had seen it on tthe Reporters forum when I joined IF ! But to my disappointment, it was abruptly closed :( And I suddenly found it today :)

Let me compliment, the write up on the first page and compilation of Sujal's evergreen dialogues, is just EXCELLENT ! Its feels sooo good to see people discussing Sujal after 12 long years...
Keep the fun going !!!! :)

welcome :) 

if you go through the whole thread you will find out many rants, unapologetic gushing and so much of dissection of both kashish and sujal.

i hope you also join the discussions as it is fun 

the thread is a combined effort of all the members here, i myself cannot believe that i still stay awake at nights to discuss about sujal, a 12 year old male character in a bloody ekta show ðŸ˜†
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Had no idea this thread still exists!
Will be popping by once in a while to discuss my favourite Indian TV male lead Sujal.

come and join .. it is open for all sujal fans ðŸ˜³
BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😕🤢
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

welcome :) 

if you go through the whole thread you will find out many rants, unapologetic gushing and so much of dissection of both kashish and sujal.

i hope you also join the discussions as it is fun 

the thread is a combined effort of all the members here, i myself cannot believe that i still stay awake at nights to discuss about sujal, a 12 year old male character in a bloody ekta show ðŸ˜†

You know what, I had never thought that finding a thread of a character from an EK show would ever give me such immense pleasure ! As much as hate her for the crap she has been dishing out since the last manyyy years, I cannot deny the fact that she was the mind behind SUJAL atleast at the start !
Makes me doubt, does she have schizophrenia or something 😆
I have just started reading the discussions.. Its a joy ride indeed ! And let me tell you I am always ready to join in for ranting so far as the "holy" couple and the dummy-boy are concerned !

Well, a bit off topic, can someone enlighten me on the sudden change of dynamics between Raj Aamna after 2007 ? I mean I never believed that they were a couple bcoz I do not think they, specially Raj, was a person to unnecessarily hide such a thing.. But they were best of friends right ? But that also faded away... :( They were not even there in each other weddings... The 2013 appearance in HJNH was however quite a relief !
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

😕🤢

You know what, I had never thought that finding a thread of a character from an EK show would ever give me such immense pleasure ! As much as hate her for the crap she has been dishing out since the last manyyy years, I cannot deny the fact that she was the mind behind SUJAL atleast at the start !
Makes me doubt, does she have schizophrenia or something 😆
I have just started reading the discussions.. Its a joy ride indeed ! And let me tell you I am always ready to join in for ranting so far as the "holy" couple and the dummy-boy are concerned !

Well, a bit off topic, can someone enlighten me on the sudden change of dynamics between Raj Aamna after 2007 ? I mean I never believed that they were a couple bcoz I do not think they, specially Raj, was a person to unnecessarily hide such a thing.. But they were best of friends right ? But that also faded away... :( They were not even there in each other weddings... The 2013 appearance in HJNH was however quite a relief !

Ekta i feel is mentally challenged, because she finds pleasure in ruining something she herself has created .  KTH was the only romantic show those days, and it was a rage and she wanted to transform romance-love into hatred-revenge , god knows what was she smoking ..

ahh it makes me happy that everybody, every frigging being on this earth loves to rant about the holy couple , ask me about it, i still have a quota of rants ..

Actually i myself do not know what went wrong between Raj-Aamna, the fact that they are very good at keeping their personal life put of the limelight and are known only for their work is a good thing. But i am sure a lot of us loved them, love them together onscreen, and i am happy that if not at a personal level, at a professional level they are still great with each other .

BedouinMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Ekta i feel is mentally challenged, because she finds pleasure in ruining something she herself has created .  KTH was the only romantic show those days, and it was a rage and she wanted to transform romance-love into hatred-revenge , god knows what was she smoking ..

ahh it makes me happy that everybody, every frigging being on this earth loves to rant about the holy couple , ask me about it, i still have a quota of rants ..

Actually i myself do not know what went wrong between Raj-Aamna, the fact that they are very good at keeping their personal life put of the limelight and are known only for their work is a good thing. But i am sure a lot of us loved them, love them together onscreen, and i am happy that if not at a personal level, at a professional level they are still great with each other .

You know what, I had once heard that Ekta wanted a husband like Sujal.. And off late, I came across one of Raj's interviews where he said, Sujal was supposed to rape/molest Charu for avenging Kashish's actions ! I mean, how on earth could Ekta/CVs dream of Sujal doing such a thing ? A man, who did not even initiate his consummation with his own wedded wife !!! Ekta wanted her husband to be a potential rapist ! ;) She's such a confused being ! 😆

Raj-Aamna --- well, it was a dream to see them together as man and wife ! But anyways.. Both are happy in their respective married lives and thats enough !! But would loveee to see them working together ! :) I hope Aamna doesnt quit TV due to motherhood !
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

You know what, I had once heard that Ekta wanted a husband like Sujal.. And off late, I came across one of Raj's interviews where he said, Sujal was supposed to rape/molest Charu for avenging Kashish's actions ! I mean, how on earth could Ekta/CVs dream of Sujal doing such a thing ? A man, who did not even initiate his consummation with his own wedded wife !!! Ekta wanted her husband to be a potential rapist ! ;) She's such a confused being ! 😆

with a husband like sujal, i am sure Ekta meant the selfless love and devotion sujal had for his lady, otherwise ekta always contradicts whatever she says or claims for , i was really upset when it was revealed that Ekta had the audacity to even think that Sujal would rape Kashish's sister, i mean not even in mars or jupiter it is possible that he would rape a woman, and that too to avenge kashish, it was bizzare, sick and obnoxious to even frame sujal in that category.

It even disgusted Raj, there was a very fine thread of being true to the art and creative liberty , and Raj knows about that, and he chose to NOT cheat his audience for the sake of some more fame or glitters . yes initially it looked like a big mess when he had quit, knowing how his career could be over but talent prevails over nepotism, ekta was/is the queen of nepotism whereas people like Raj is still ruling due to sheer talent and persona

Raj-Aamna --- well, it was a dream to see them together as man and wife ! But anyways.. Both are happy in their respective married lives and thats enough !! But would loveee to see them working together ! :) I hope Aamna doesnt quit TV due to motherhood !

I am sure that they were never meant to get married with each other, some things are better in fiction, i have always loved their comfort level and respect for each other, and even after so many years have passed, i do not see them being bitter about each other, all they shower is some more memories, respect and blessings. I am happy that they are happy now with their own partners and now they do not have any inhibitions of working with each other, because i know if they are offered anything together they will be happy to get the offer .

BedouinMe thumbnail
You know what, there are thousand reasons for which I love this man, but the most important one among them would be that he is truly a self - made man ! Almost all of Ekta's "boys and girls" had fallouts with her at some point of time or the other. But almost all of them reconciliated in no time and came back to their ring mistress again ! But Raj was the only MAN who believed in himself stood firm on his decision inspire of Time Bomb and DYND not being successful ! It really must have taken some courage to stand straight, specially in those days when TV serials and Balaji were almost synonymous to each other !
And he had bruised the ego of the "queen" quite badly bcoz even after two yes of his exit she couldn't help but rant about him on national TV ! ;)
tried watching the show, could not sit for most episodes filled with Piyush and kashish's artificial romance and nonsense of being the sachayi ki muraat and defaming sujal as if he was a street dog bought by themEdited by SunHarsh4eva - 8 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

You know what, there are thousand reasons for which I love this man, but the most important one among them would be that he is truly a self - made man ! Almost all of Ekta's "boys and girls" had fallouts with her at some point of time or the other. But almost all of them reconciliated in no time and came back to their ring mistress again ! But Raj was the only MAN who believed in himself stood firm on his decision inspire of Time Bomb and DYND not being successful ! It really must have taken some courage to stand straight, specially in those days when TV serials and Balaji were almost synonymous to each other !
And he had bruised the ego of the "queen" quite badly bcoz even after two yes of his exit she couldn't help but rant about him on national TV ! ;)

Smriti Irani, Iqbal khan, karan patel and Ram kapoor are some of those few stars who had left balaji and later on returned to the camp . I think Raj also had the same choice, but he himself did not want sujal or KTH in his career anymore, he told in an interview that how sujal/KTH was untouchable and how every good thing better end on a good note, once you try to polish it more it loses the charm and same happened with KTH too, not only sujal but even kashish, rishi, the whole cast had lost their charm 

after that Ekta tried several times to recreate another sujal, some more epic love stories, she even made a remake of KTH , fortunately none of these shows worked, which enhances the fact that creative liberty is not everything, you need artists to read through your vision and bring life to your fictional characters. Once an actor contributes his blood and sweat and makes a character into an iconic one, it is so unfair and disheartening to see makers taking advantage of their chair and ruin the hardwork, it makes the actor come off very unimportant and neglected, afterall the character is more of the actor's vision than that of the writer's.

i was a kid, i obviously cried for my sujal, he died and came back with a plastic face, i know how much heart breaking it was , and that time i even had been angry at Raj that how can he leave the show and let fans cry, but in the longer run i realized that he actually saved a fantasy and a beautiful fantasy remain the way it was, sujal was the potential husband for me, for millions of girls out there and he still is , that feeling of loving sujal all over again is still so refreshing , i am sure i can never feel the same enthusiasm, same nervousness, same joy of watching any other male lead onscreen the way i always feel when i watch Sujal , that is why he is iconic, that is why Sujal is Rajeev and Rajeev is Sujal, and that is why i love them 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

tried watching the show, could not sit for most episodes filled with Piyush and kashish's artificial romance and nonsense of being the sachayi ki muraat and defaming sujal as if he was a street dog bought by them

😭😭

they treated him worser than this, as if he is the only devil created by god