Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RNlove4life thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello everyone, I'm sorry if i'm posting at the wrong place...
but i needed some help from you all...
so please, if you can, then a big thank you...

so, now coming to the point, i was trying to download Aamir movie of RK...but i couldnt, so please if anyone could help me with it, then i would be very grateful...

thank you all, and once again sorry for the trouble

Love
Annie
Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I missed this thread  :(
Sujal rocks!!!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Girls.. lets get back to our discussions.
i have certainly rewatched the tervi episode again, Raj is such a killer.

tonight's reporters episode was good too.

i am one of those fewer viewers, who feel Kabir-shreya has some tremendous sexual tension and chemistry.. only if shreya was not evil.
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Hey Dexy
You are back finally!! Wish we could start the discusions again.
And leave Sujal for a second, did you see Kabir in 22nd september episode??
He was looking like red wine with the flutes of red wine before him.
What a delicious site. I somehow felt that the entire sequence was charged with a sexual energy eminating from Kabir.

The confrontation between Kabir-Shreya wwas epic, completely out of this world. Did you notice the madness in his eyes, kind of reminded me of Sujal for say half-a-second but then I was too lost in Kabir Sharma.
Those eyes portrayed a gamut of emotions ranging from sheer rage combined with disgust and pity* to madness and finally passion plus reminiscences of the pure love he has expericiences and lost. Those misty eyes signified the loss of the only woman that has ever mattered and yet they held a renewed determination to win her back. The eternal trust when he said that "Ananya can!"... Ufff... This man does not need dialogues, his eyes say it all.

(*pity for he was unable to believe that she coulsmd stoop down to such foolishness )

The scene was stellar. I would say the best of Kabir Sharma after the confession scene on floor.
Rajeev is perfection personified.

And Dexter dear, what we feared is happening again! The heroine hating on Rajeev. You were absolutely correct, once he falls for the heroine, something or other crops out, making her hate him, lash out in public, slap him and throw his love on his face.
And here I was thinking that third times the charm.
Not that I am saying that Ananya is not justified. Her blind trust has been broken, her wound is fresh, it would be unfair to expect her to understand Kabir's motivations at this juncture.
It is the daughter in her that is reacting and she has full rights.

But me the Rajeev deewani cannot see him being hurt, destroyed and mutilated in love all over again!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pearl.😭. i am in too deep shock to even emote. seriously, once again history repeats itself. an air headed and spineless woman to be the female protagonist. now i do not even feel for ananya and her moorda dad. 

Sweet_wish thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QyI9aWT11I[/YOUTUBE]
Sweet_wish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Hello to all...

hi
Sujal deewanis
where are u all?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ RK as Sujal dressed up as Dulha.. ❤️

Link :-
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-the-best-looking-on-screen-dulhas-of-tv-in-pics/

Edited by -Swetha- - 8 years ago
IMAnam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi to all Sujal dewaanis 😳
I have read every single word of this thread starting from the 1st thread ofcourse and I've enjoyed reading your discussions actually I got severly addicted to the thread !
This thread and not to mention Rajeev Khandelwal as Sujal is tremendous. 
It feels amazing to know and read so much about the first ever character that I fell in love with due to this man who has a habbit of performing every single character of his to perfection.
SoHu, pearl, Dexter, sweetwish, seneorita a special thanks to you all for keeping this mad yet utterly amazing thread and continuing the madness 
I'm seriously in love with dexter's way of putting forth KTH in words.