Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .SoHu.

I got what you're trying to say..and I don't blame you. Honestly raj amna pairing was such flawless that its hard to even imagine raj doing a romantic character with some other woman.. Honestly initially I had the exact same problem.. Now I'm OK with it. Even for that matter I couldn't connect to priyanka bassi n raj as onscreen lovers.
And about the emotional quotient, I completely understand that too. Sometimes everything is there yet u feel something is missing..I guess that's what ur trying to say.. something is just not making it perfect for you to love ananya just like you feel for kabir. I understand that. Happens with me all the freaking time.
Even I want Raj getting the girl this time..poor soul always gets deprived.

Raj Amna are indeed magical. But it is not that. I feel Raj Kritika look fabulous together but somehow Ananya is not working for me. It is not the actress but something about the character. You got the second part absolutely right. Exactly , everything is there but something is nit clicking. You completely managed to put my dilemma into words.
Originally posted by pearl.white

Hey dexter... Welcome back!!
So finally everyone is here and my net has decided to slow down.

Anyways, I could see Sujal in Kabir today and how can anything stop me from drowning in Sujal's love.
Kashish was indeed something Sohu. As Sujal had often said "ej ajeeb si kashish hai tum mei"
But this is what made SK iconic. Kashish evoked an extreme hatrwd in me; she was at the opposite extreme of Sujal.
There have been times when I have sympathised with her or even pitied her...
And for a love story to work, you need to feel for both the parties.

And dexter, here's where ananya is completely turning me off. I have turned apathic towards her. Slowly and steadily, her actions/inactions have stopped mattering and now only Kabir exists. I am still maintaining my stand, will she be ever able to handle Kabir, his baggages??No offence but something is lacking in her characterisation...

Kabir is perfect yet flawed, and tonight he returned with a bang!
How I wish Amna had been playing his businesswoman ex-wife and it wud have been a clash of titans and the whole KKN would have scorched in their love!!

bang on.. i think there is the difference, that while you would still pit or connect with Kashish even after seeing her negativity towards sujal, you could still make sense with her, in case on Ananya the sympathetic connect is totally off for me. i tried hard and failed multiple times, there is something a miss which is failing to get developed in her character. she loves kaibr but i still do not feel her love, she loves him since 8 years but i still do not feel the burning passion which an eight year old love can have , it comes off more as mechanical . Kabir is the only one who totally makes sense, or at least i can make out a sense of him as i just know how to read Raj's expressions, he is a revelation as kabir, 10 times more sexy, and bloody brilliant 
hey sohu and pearl, on the contrary, i did feel so much for Raj-Naina, and infact you just take that tragic and unsaid love between Raj-Naina with you once you leave the show, till Rajveer's death and naina's graduation, you can still feel that there was so much of love, and so much of selfless love between them, whereas KaYa is OFF for me, mostly i am all confused that what made Ananya realize that she loves him since 8 years ? i mean is it even a joke ? secondly the stupidity of the writers by showing the malvika angle and how ananya is reduced to an airhead who listens and trusts everybody in the office but kabir, i mean please, she is not the same character which she was at the starting of the show.
*** Double post ***Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago
@Dextor
You are spot on about Ananya dear. Her character is shown completely gulliable, she works with her friends' brain.
I have a similar problem with the characterisation. What do you think if Kaya confession?

And Raj-Naina do have a very tragic love story. The feeling of Naina's loss and Rajveer's unsaid love is so heartwrenching; it leaves one yearning for them. Naina achieved Raj's dreams but lost Raj in the process.
Her budding love was snatched from her cruelly by the hands of fate before she could even immerse herself fully in it.
And he had already drowned himself in her love but yet kept afloat bearing his respinsibilities, his heartshattering guilt and the forbidden barriers of the teacher-student relationship.
pearl.
I am yet to watch the episode, so will dissect the confession later.

Raj-Naina, had a beautiful of a journey actually, nothing what is typical, and their chemistry was more of a psychological acceptance from audience and no tension between them, but still you could feel that something between them was so divine and unachievable. i always felt that for Raj, naina was unachievable, which would reflect on his face, his thought process, and therefore he used bury his love .
Phone kept on charge..will be back in some time guys..gayab na hona please :(
Need to discuss bohot kuch.
Rajveer I feel, has been the most positive, pristinely moral character played by Rajeev. All his other characters; Sujal, Kabir, Dr. Amir struggled before taking the right path.
Rajveer faced more than his fair share of dilemmas and internal battles, but he always managed to pick the right path, the path for the greater good; more often than not sacrificing himself. Choosing between good or bad was never his problem, he was often made to choose the better from two goods and the less damaging from two bads.
Never, not even once, were his own desires his priority. His first loyalty was towards his motherland and then his deeprooted care and love for his friends, students and Naina. He knew that Naina would never accept him and he even tried to hook her up with Huda for her sake. He was truly selfless to let her go.
Ah... his pain and loss could shatter the hardest hearts.

Such a simple man who faced every complicated life-altering decision with determination and perseverance.
Pearl: brilliant take on rajveer dear and so rightfully stated. Choosing between right and wrong was never a concern for rajveer which is quite unlike the characters of sujal and kabir. And probably that what makes rajveer so ideal as a human being while kabir is more realistic. Don't you think so? I mean each one of us have our own insecurities and flaws, none of us are ideal ..Do honestly ideal human beings ever exist or is it just a myth we choose to believe?
I love all the characters played by rajeev equally but considering the hopeless romantic I am, sujal gets an extra brownie point. That doesn't make rajveer any less of a desirable lover but did ki baatein dil hi jaane😆

For that matter I love kabir too a great deal. Men with layers fascinate me. I'm a person who gets bored very easily, Gemini trait you see and for me knowing a person in a new way every morning will be a roller coaster. Probably that's the reason sujal appeals to me so so much more cause everyday I get a new reason to love him, I come to terms with an altogether new facet of his character. And that is intriguing. Same with kabir.
The confession last night made me depart to the heavens. Did u watch it? Oh boy this man kills it every freaking time. His eyes are his weapon, the weapon with which he sets out for mass destruction. Lol
Jokes apart, it was beautiful, and after a long time a confession actually touched my heart. Kabir and his complexities always keep u in a flummoxed state, I mean you do not know exactly what to expect of him and that's probably what makes him a hot property. I love such characters.

Amazing post this is! 👏 Sujal is just out of this world, havent witnessed another fictional character as intense as he was. And I have to say other than Rajeev no one could have done justice to him.

Was watching KTH again, his monologues were one of the coolest part of the show, the acting, dialogues, intensity, fell in love with him all over again! The last scene especially

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bug4sP55um4&feature=youtu.be&t=14m53s[/YOUTUBE]

Is there any place where I can get all scenes of Sujal compiled? Edited by purpleymatter - 8 years ago