Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pearl.white

Hey dexter... Welcome back!!
So finally everyone is here and my net has decided to slow down.

Anyways, I could see Sujal in Kabir today and how can anything stop me from drowning in Sujal's love.
Kashish was indeed something Sohu. As Sujal had often said "ej ajeeb si kashish hai tum mei"
But this is what made SK iconic. Kashish evoked an extreme hatrwd in me; she was at the opposite extreme of Sujal.
There have been times when I have sympathised with her or even pitied her...
And for a love story to work, you need to feel for both the parties.

And dexter, here's where ananya is completely turning me off. I have turned apathic towards her. Slowly and steadily, her actions/inactions have stopped mattering and now only Kabir exists. I am still maintaining my stand, will she be ever able to handle Kabir, his baggages??No offence but something is lacking in her characterisation...

Kabir is perfect yet flawed, and tonight he returned with a bang!
How I wish Amna had been playing his businesswoman ex-wife and it wud have been a clash of titans and the whole KKN would have scorched in their love!!

@pearl: what is it about ananya that you're disliking? 
And of course the major reason for me being hooked to this show is raj and his portrayal of kabir but honestly I'm neutral towards ananya.. U feel the charactisation is faulty?
.SoHu. thumbnail

@Devshree
There were many incidences like the one you mentioned. She initiated physical contact with Sujal or got lost in his smouldering eyes and then she would realise the reality of being Piyush's wife and push him away. And to hide her own vulnerabilities and weakness of getting lost in her love, betraying her husband for the man who owned her heart made her lash out on the very man. She often tried to justify herself by demeaning Sujal but yet in her heart she knew that it was her fault. And somewhere it was Sujal's fault to let the lady walk over his love.

@Sohu
Kashish was a mystery combined with mockery of womanhood.
And Piyush was the weakest prop who was so blind and self righteous eho irritated the hell out of me. Simoly the wrong man at wrong place !!

The less said the better about piyush pearl. There isn't even a single attribute I like of him. Sigh. I even liked rishi for that matter, at least he loved his brother and was honest and devoted to him. Though he was responsible for creating the major SK MU leading to PK wedding but still.. As for wimpy piyush not a single such instance!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
girls, i'll be back after an hour .. sorry, have to rush ... so much to talk about.. Raj is sex sex sex and so much of sex, and i started shipping him with tarini , malvika, nalini, ananya, khaled, 
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

girls, i'll be back after an hour .. sorry, have to rush ... so much to talk about.. Raj is sex sex sex and so much of sex, and i started shipping him with tarini , malvika, nalini, ananya, khaled, 

Hahaahahaha yaar😆
Malvika ko hata de please.. She pisses the hell out of me..but kabir-khaled ðŸ˜³
Awww ðŸ˜†

Raj is sex cube to the power sex cube to the power infinity..gosh😆
Please be back asap😃
TangledThoughts thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

@pearl: what is it about ananya that you're disliking?
And of course the major reason for me being hooked to this show is raj and his portrayal of kabir but honestly I'm neutral towards ananya.. U feel the charactisation is faulty?

Sohu dear...
I am failing to connect with Ananya at an emotional level. I dont dislike her. But something is missing and I am merely shipping KaYa so that Raj for once gets the girl and rides to sunset.

The less said the better about piyush pearl. There isn't even a single attribute I like of him. Sigh. I even liked rishi for that matter, at least he loved his brother and was honest and devoted to him. Though he was responsible for creating the major SK MU leading to PK wedding but still.. As for wimpy piyush not a single such instance!

Piyush was lame and spineless. And you talk of Rishi, I feel Vasu was mmore interesting than Piyush. Plus, he never met on Sujal's challenges man-to-man, instead he chose to hide behind Kashish or go and complaint to the family like a crybaby!!
@Dexter
Come back soon dear
.SoHu. thumbnail

Sohu dear...
I am failing to connect with Ananya at an emotional level. I dont dislike her. But something is missing and I am merely shipping KaYa so that Raj for once gets the girl and rides to sunset.

I got what you're trying to say..and I don't blame you. Honestly raj amna pairing was such flawless that its hard to even imagine raj doing a romantic character with some other woman.. Honestly initially I had the exact same problem.. Now I'm OK with it. Even for that matter I couldn't connect to priyanka bassi n raj as onscreen lovers.
And about the emotional quotient, I completely understand that too. Sometimes everything is there yet u feel something is missing..I guess that's what ur trying to say.. something is just not making it perfect for you to love ananya just like you feel for kabir. I understand that. Happens with me all the freaking time.
Even I want Raj getting the girl this time..poor soul always gets deprived.
.SoHu. thumbnail

Piyush was lame and spineless. And you talk of Rishi, I feel Vasu was mmore interesting than Piyush. Plus, he never met on Sujal's challenges man-to-man, instead he chose to hide behind Kashish or go and complaint to the family like a crybaby!!

The PK consummation was nothing but offering a a lollipop to the cry baby😡

The PK consummation was nothing but offering a a lollipop to the cry baby😡

🤣 Lollipop... LMAO...
I am literally laughing my guts out!!
Perfect description of PK consummation...