Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Omggg Dexter you are back yay I am so happy...

Hello to all beauties...

Thank you. i am so happy too. i can see pearl already drowned in kabir's love ๐Ÿ˜†
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Awesome the thread is on fire...All are back with a bang ...
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

yes SoHu, just read your pm. i missed these too, was on a tour, and needed to detach myself to focus on work, but yes i am back now. for good reasons, for my sujal, Raj, and kabir ofcourse.

Hope you had a good trip dear.. The forum is going insane with all the kissing spoilers..hahahaha god. Count me in the list too..๐Ÿ˜†
I loved how u said  ' for my sujal, raj and of course kabir'
The fangirl in me louuved it๐Ÿ˜†
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Thank you. i am so happy too. i can see pearl already drowned in kabir's love ๐Ÿ˜†

kabir was killer today Dexy...๐Ÿ˜ณ
.SoHu. thumbnail

Bingo..
Kashish wins hands down, she is indeed one of the most fiesty women ou there. i mean how many of us can blindly put a rock in our hearts and choose to walk away over our first love ? she was gutsy, and i respected her. only thing she got wrong was the major betrayal that involved her trusting sanaya over sujal, sleeping with piyush to teach sujal a lesson, and lastly making sujal an object of being called characterless and hypocrite. you can choose your own self respect but never degrade others, she actually had hit him where he would never allow anybody else to bruise him. he allowed her, she accepted it, and these two made a mockery out of their own life, so much of yearning and burning passion but so much of betrayal too. piyush was a prop, so nobody cared much ๐Ÿ˜†

Bohot hi zyaada ghatiya aur wahiyaat prop.. Itna ghatiya ki Mann karta hai kichar phek phek ke maaru๐Ÿ˜†
Kashish definitely had something that in her. I'm yet to fathom the depth of that SOMETHING๐Ÿ˜† but then kuch toh tha USS aurat mein..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

kabir was killer today Dexy...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aaj hi kabir ko black pehenna tha๐Ÿ˜ก
God๐Ÿ˜ญ
devashree_h thumbnail

Bingo..
Kashish wins hands down, she is indeed one of the most fiesty women ou there. i mean how many of us can blindly put a rock in our hearts and choose to walk away over our first love ? she was gutsy, and i respected her. only thing she got wrong was the major betrayal that involved her trusting sanaya over sujal, sleeping with piyush to teach sujal a lesson, and lastly making sujal an object of being called characterless and hypocrite. you can choose your own self respect but never degrade others, she actually had hit him where he would never allow anybody else to bruise him. he allowed her, she accepted it, and these two made a mockery out of their own life, so much of yearning and burning passion but so much of betrayal too. piyush was a prop, so nobody cared much ๐Ÿ˜†

The reason it baffled me so much was because while they were returning from Punya Profressor's accident, and they have to stop somewhere, she was the one who hugged him so tightly and was crying on the situation. But then she slaps him and calls him disgusting, and then hugs that pathetic creep.๐Ÿคข
.SoHu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

The reason it baffled me so much was because while they were returning from Punya Profressor's accident, and they have to stop somewhere, she was the one who hugged him so tightly and was crying on the situation. But then she slaps him and calls him disgusting, and then hugs that pathetic creep.๐Ÿคข

Is aurat ka na dimaag kharab tha๐Ÿ˜†
Just like Christian Gray , we need to have a book called fifty shades of kashish raheja/garewal/ahluwalia/sinha..okay make that hundred shades..shayad woh bhi kam pade๐Ÿ˜†
TangledThoughts thumbnail

Thank you. i am so happy too. i can see pearl already drowned in kabir's love๐Ÿ˜†

Hey dexter... Welcome back!!
So finally everyone is here and my net has decided to slow down.

Anyways, I could see Sujal in Kabir today and how can anything stop me from drowning in Sujal's love.
Kashish was indeed something Sohu. As Sujal had often said "ej ajeeb si kashish hai tum mei"
But this is what made SK iconic. Kashish evoked an extreme hatrwd in me; she was at the opposite extreme of Sujal.
There have been times when I have sympathised with her or even pitied her...
And for a love story to work, you need to feel for both the parties.

And dexter, here's where ananya is completely turning me off. I have turned apathic towards her. Slowly and steadily, her actions/inactions have stopped mattering and now only Kabir exists. I am still maintaining my stand, will she be ever able to handle Kabir, his baggages??No offence but something is lacking in her characterisation...

Kabir is perfect yet flawed, and tonight he returned with a bang!
How I wish Amna had been playing his businesswoman ex-wife and it wud have been a clash of titans and the whole KKN would have scorched in their love!!
TangledThoughts thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Is aurat ka na dimaag kharab tha๐Ÿ˜†
Just like Christian Gray , we need to have a book called fifty shades of kashish raheja/garewal/ahluwalia/sinha..okay make that hundred shades..shayad woh bhi kam pade๐Ÿ˜†

@Devshree
There were many incidences like the one you mentioned. She initiated physical contact with Sujal or got lost in his smouldering eyes and then she would realise the reality of being Piyush's wife and push him away. And to hide her own vulnerabilities and weakness of getting lost in her love, betraying her husband for the man who owned her heart made her lash out on the very man. She often tried to justify herself by demeaning Sujal but yet in her heart she knew that it was her fault. And somewhere it was Sujal's fault to let the lady walk over his love.

@Sohu
Kashish was a mystery combined with mockery of womanhood.
And Piyush was the weakest prop who was so blind and self righteous eho irritated the hell out of me. Simoly the wrong man at wrong place !!