Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED - Page 66

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
They were too busy glorifying her Pativrataness to give us a proper love story. She wasnt like Prerna, who suffered a lot in Anuraag's love. It took a lot for her to start loving Bajaj. Kashish never showed that kind of resilience in her love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pearl.white

Oh Sohu.. What do I tell you!
Today, the Kabir Sharma was back with a bang!!
Ananya told him that she wanted to resign, he looked sad for a moment but then put back his strong facade .
Then he went on for his interview with Nalini and grilled her abt love in a respectful manner. Mostly,.it was about Nalini n her ex but at some point , he looked straight at Ananya and said:
"Pyaar mei logic nahi hota, Pyaar mei bas pyaar hota hai"

I couldn't catch most of the dialogues as I was too busy drooling over him.

He is the most handsome and desirable man on the planet. Period.
No wonder all womenfolk are behind him... Be it the sleazy Malvika, friendly Tarini, Stupod reporter Ananya and Ex wife Shreya!!

Lord help him!!

Oh my god pearl. This won't let me sleep today. I can just understand where are you coming from.. I can visualise the stare he must have given ananya when he said the pyaar wala dialogue. Gosh isn't it our sujal? Holy lord save me. I'm going insane now😆
Leave malvika tarini ananya , what about us? I'm about to drown in my own drool. Why the hell is this man so desirable? And does manjiri kamtikar know what she possesses??😆😳

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: devashree_h

What hurt most was she believed in Piyush's innocence without any proofs, but she chose to believe some unknown girl over Sujal. And this was never clarified in the show even later. But it never made any difference to Sujal. Sometime his stance of not justifying himself was frustrating as a viewer but it was so honourable and so right. Even if he had defended himself, no one would listen to him.

word. I do not know how being a woman this can be justified, i am big feminist and i still cannot see kashish doing that to sujal, the kashish who was married and still did not hesitate to hug sujal, never was ashamed that she was sexually attracted to sujal always, she actually trusted a cheap woman over somebody whom she had chosen for herself, who had proven that he could be stubborn but not a jerk. 

therefore i say, kashish was flawed, and so was sujal, and that is why tis remains to be the iconic saga of television till date, nothing can still beat KTH, because only time when ekta kapoor had left her feminist balls and focused solely on a brooding saga of love and betrayal from a man's perspective too.
.SoHu. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devashree_h

What hurt most was she believed in Piyush's innocence without any proofs, but she chose to believe some unknown girl over Sujal. And this was never clarified in the show even later. But it never made any difference to Sujal. Sometime his stance of not justifying himself was frustrating as a viewer but it was so honourable and so right. Even if he had defended himself, no one would listen to him.

Don't talk of that wimpy piyush. Such a hypocrite. Urrgh -.-
Kashish was severely flawed. But u know what sometimes I feel that sujal not trusting her in the initial stages had a mammoth impact on her heart and that one incident she kept extremely close to her heart. No matter what sujal did for her she always misjudged him and had an opinionated mindset towards him. Hence sujal always needed to PROVE that he was innocent while piyush was proclaimed as the lord. Wimpy lord of course -.-
.SoHu. thumbnail
I see dexter here. You have no idea how I missed you. Welcome back darling :*
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Finally i am back.. hello girls, SoHu, Pearl, sweety, senorita, and everybody who joined, the madness continues ..
Kabir is hott, but sujal was hotter ;). No offence, but i seriously find Ananya a hit and miss case here, i am yet to like her, and god knows when will that day come :(
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .SoHu.

I see dexter here. You have no idea how I missed you. Welcome back darling :*

yes SoHu, just read your pm. i missed these too, was on a tour, and needed to detach myself to focus on work, but yes i am back now. for good reasons, for my sujal, Raj, and kabir ofcourse.
.SoHu. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearl.white

@Sohu
Well darling thats Kashish for us!!
She always needed proofs when it came to Sujal.
Be it her declaring him to be behind her "pativrata izzat", or accusing him about getting Piyush framed up or Piyush beaten up by goons or even killing Piyush!!
She never needed a reason... She always found Sujal the most convinient option- to blame all the miseries of the world upon!
She never gave him the benifit of doubt, never tried to hear his side of the story!!
For the holy angel, Sujal was the blackest soul around!
Maybe some tiniest bit of her soul advocated Sujal's innocence, but she always shushed it down.

And the saddest part of their love story was that ever after reading Sujal's diary, where he had laid his heart out and every word had her crying for him; and seeing everything he had endured to save her life ; she still needed proofs to believe Sujal's innocence...

Word pearl. I absolutely second this. Sujal was always a convenient option for kashish for she knew he would never snap back at her. And also as I just mentioned in my last comment I feel the mistake that sujal did in the initial days of not trusting kashish became the main reason of kashish having severe trust issues whenever anything involved sujal.. Kashish was severely flawed and sujal loved her with all of those. Never did he make her realise her mistakes and probably that's why she left no stone unturned to stab him every moment.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Omggg Dexter you are back yay I am so happy...
Hello to all beauties...
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .SoHu.

Don't talk of that wimpy piyush. Such a hypocrite. Urrgh -.-
Kashish was severely flawed. But u know what sometimes I feel that sujal not trusting her in the initial stages had a mammoth impact on her heart and that one incident she kept extremely close to her heart. No matter what sujal did for her she always misjudged him and had an opinionated mindset towards him. Hence sujal always needed to PROVE that he was innocent while piyush was proclaimed as the lord. Wimpy lord of course -.-

Bingo..
Kashish wins hands down, she is indeed one of the most fiesty women ou there. i mean how many of us can blindly put a rock in our hearts and choose to walk away over our first love ? she was gutsy, and i respected her. only thing she got wrong was the major betrayal that involved her trusting sanaya over sujal, sleeping with piyush to teach sujal a lesson, and lastly making sujal an object of being called characterless and hypocrite. you can choose your own self respect but never degrade others, she actually had hit him where he would never allow anybody else to bruise him. he allowed her, she accepted it, and these two made a mockery out of their own life, so much of yearning and burning passion but so much of betrayal too. piyush was a prop, so nobody cared much ðŸ˜†