Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Ruchi, thanks for sharing the articles. Raj-Aamna indeed were a signature and set a new standard for couples being so popular and highly in demand in the telly world . they not only did KTH, but several commecials, a paksitani soap, Amna being guest at Rajeev's relality show, Raj being guest at her daily soap, both already shot the pilot for another hindi soap which unfortunately had got shelved. Don't think any other couple or show could create such a frenzy

Did you see 'Sun leyna'?
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

Did you see 'Sun leyna'?

watched first 12 episodes, and LMAO, Aamna once again plays a manipulator and heart breaker. even though Visal betraying Sharib is milder compared to kashish betraying sujal, but i could draw so many parallels . But Sharib actually has not been in deep heartbreak, so that is ok with me for time being
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Hello I am a silent reader . Can you tell me which episode is this ?

can anybody tell me please 
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

can anybody tell me please 

This would be kashish marrying ahluwalia I guess. Not sure of the epi number. Sorry :/
.SoHu. thumbnail
Dexy: it was my dream too to see a pregnancy track involving sujal n kashish. Sujal would have become such a kid yaar. I wanted to see this man happy. Like really happy. But there was hardly a moment of peace this man got while he was alive. Its so so so heartbreaking :(
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Dexy: it was my dream too to see a pregnancy track involving sujal n kashish. Sujal would have become such a kid yaar. I wanted to see this man happy. Like really happy. But there was hardly a moment of peace this man got while he was alive. Its so so so heartbreaking :(

i wanted to be him with kashish forever as i know that is the only thing which could make him happy, and becoming a father to kashish's child, that would be such a bliss.  we never got a closure to sujal and his happiness, because even before dying he was happy in his dreams, he was going to meet kashish and bring her back, he had dreamt a lifetime with her.😭
.SoHu. thumbnail
Okay before I get busy with our sujal hottie I needed to tell u something.
My friend Shreya just gave me an update. Its from dish TV and it read that kabir will reveal to ananya about her father commuting suicide and hand over the wallet to her. Ananya would be completely shattered and the entire family would be mourning the death..she would skip office. Ronnie n kabir would be worried about her and rush to her home. Kabir would see Ronnie hugging ananya.

Now I just don't want another sacrificing n misunderstanding shit coming up. Kabir needs to get ananya. Rajeev can't always lose his leading lady. Buss. *does the hand gesture*
.SoHu. thumbnail
Correction correction.
It read " kabir would see ananya crying in Ronnie's arms." -.-
Now tell me kya hoga. I swear I'll break things if Ronnie n ananya are mistook for a couple and kabir backs off-.-
.SoHu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

i wanted to be him with kashish forever as i know that is the only thing which could make him happy, and becoming a father to kashish's child, that would be such a bliss.  we never got a closure to sujal and his happiness, because even before dying he was happy in his dreams, he was going to meet kashish and bring her back, he had dreamt a lifetime with her.😭

Sujal's journey was indeed tragic dexy. My heart goes out to him. This man could never experience the feeling of being loved. That pains me so much. He had dreamt of a happy life with kashish. But what did he get in return? Only torture and insults. How I wish I could hug him :(
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Okay before I get busy with our sujal hottie I needed to tell u something.

My friend Shreya just gave me an update. Its from dish TV and it read that kabir will reveal to ananya about her father commuting suicide and hand over the wallet to her. Ananya would be completely shattered and the entire family would be mourning the death..she would skip office. Ronnie n kabir would be worried about her and rush to her home. Kabir would see Ronnie hugging ananya.

Now I just don't want another sacrificing n misunderstanding shit coming up. Kabir needs to get ananya. Rajeev can't always lose his leading lady. Buss. *does the hand gesture*

That is so fast ðŸ˜²

I feel its not wrong of kabir to think Ananya and Ronnie as compatible for each other because these two are always with each other and understand each other too