Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@SoHu
If Kashish would be like Ananya, then she would not be able to handle the volcano sujal was. I always said that for sujal, who was very extreme in his actions and emotions, and outright blindly stubborn, we always needed an equally stubborn and extreme lady which kashish rightfully was.

usually the theory is that opposites attract, but we have seen sujal-kashish attract and even repulse each other and how many couples in a love story can show and project such an intense and volatile saga ? none of them

If sujal was the volcano, kashish was the lava, if she was fire, kashish the matchstick, if he was ice then she was the water, these two could beat the crap out of each other's happiness and still get a justification.

Ananya is gullible, emotional and not strong enough to throw up on men , somebody like her could never make sujal drown into an ocean of love, betrayal and pain because it was never an easy task to win sujal's love, he was never a girl's easy choice which holy piyush was, sujal was more like the only choice a girl can make and regret but never forget and same goes for kashish .
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearl.white

U stole words out of my mouth dear!! I am extremely dissatisfied with the way Ananya's character is being shaped up. The supporting cast of Reporters is amazing!! Right from Khalid, Malvika, Ronnie to Richa, Armaan n Ananya's mom!!
Then why being inconsistent with Ananya!!
Even today she ran back for the locket impulsively and got shot!!

Kabir is a star!! The man simply makes u melt!! The way he stared at her when she slept on his shoulder, his amusement n his absolute devastation at her being shot... he is perfect!! Cvs have brilliantly crafted him!
And when those stupid goons had injured him, I was completely riled up!!

And I dont want kabir to be a wee bit SELFLESS and pull out a Sujal or Rajveer!!
The only reason I ship reluctantly ship KaYa is becoz I want Raj to have the girl for once and not sacrifice her and have his happily ever after!! I swear that if this time he does not get the girl, I might seriously cause some damage to my tv screen!! 😡

the supporting cast is a glory here pearl, khaled, malvika, manav and kabir makes a rocking team, i can watch them for the whole day, the ego clashes, the intelligence, manipulations, mind games, the style, these 4 characters blend with the mood of the show so well. i always feel a LRL in Reporters, a Ritu, Rajveer, Bhargav and Abhimanyu in them, ofcourse KKN is more relatable 

Ananya's major drawback i feel is Kritika, i should not say, but something is lacking, it could be her look with those hideous spectacles or her clothes, or it also could be her demeanor as Ananya, but something surely is missing.

Kabir is sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex and this time no army uniform or turtle neck to go ga ga over, it is his neck line, as SoHu says why so sexy .
And Raj became so handsome, 10 times more . i just cannot wait for monday because Kabir screaming at Ananya being shot, i want to see him destroy everything now.

if Kabir does not get his lady , not only you, there is a whole brigade who will conduct a shoot out , i will seriously sue goldi behl, i do not want a repetation of a tragic story after sujal and Rajveer.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Same here!! Atleast 3 episodes should be solely dedicated to Kabir n Shreya's relation n what exactly went wrong!!

i wonder who will play shreya, if it is priyanka or even Amna, i do not know mera kya hoga 😆
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

🤣 🤣
SK sitting under his holiness' harwala pic... LMAO...
🤣

and imagine the har falling down from the tasveer .🤣 🤣 

Kashish sitting on sujal's lap, that was all i wanted 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
TangledThoughts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DexterRocks

and imagine the har falling down from the tasveer .🤣🤣

Kashish sitting on sujal's lap, that was all i wanted

What about adding two toddlers around them!! 😉
And if the haar falls, god forbid that piyush's ghost once again starts haunting the holy widwa!!Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DexterRocks

@SoHu

If Kashish would be like Ananya, then she would not be able to handle the volcano sujal was. I always said that for sujal, who was very extreme in his actions and emotions, and outright blindly stubborn, we always needed an equally stubborn and extreme lady which kashish rightfully was.

usually the theory is that opposites attract, but we have seen sujal-kashish attract and even repulse each other and how many couples in a love story can show and project such an intense and volatile saga ? none of them

If sujal was the volcano, kashish was the lava, if she was fire, kashish the matchstick, if he was ice then she was the water, these two could beat the crap out of each other's happiness and still get a justification.

Ananya is gullible, emotional and not strong enough to throw up on men , somebody like her could never make sujal drown into an ocean of love, betrayal and pain because it was never an easy task to win sujal's love, he was never a girl's easy choice which holy piyush was, sujal was more like the only choice a girl can make and regret but never forget and same goes for kashish .

👏 👏 👏
Bang on dear!!!Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago