Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Awesome...thread reopened again...

Thanks Dexter for the pm.

welcome senorita. o join the discussions. i love silent readers but i love them more when they put their inputs .😳
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Omg. Do I see this thread open? *pinches myself*

Yaaayaieee. Where's the party dexy🤗

the party is in R&G, in sujal's cabin, where Archie is decorating with flowers, Akshat is fixing the music, Kashish sitting on Sujal's lap and both are quoting the figures for their next contract , under holy piyush's harwala tasveer ðŸ˜ƒ
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

And one more fatal love story with raj and amna would give me a fatal heart attack🤣
For sujal the biggest scars were kashish's tears. Physical pain inflicted on his body hardly held any importance to him. One drop of tear from her eyes and this man would go boom. MAD is the word!
Now how many lovers do you find like that? I guess the number is in negatives.😆

Raj-Amna pairing up and making atleast one onscreen baby , that is my only wish . I so wanted to see a baby calling Raj-amna papa-mumma onscreen.

kashish herself tells to plastic tushar that how one drop of tear from her eyes could make her sujal ruin this world, and now how nobody cares about her grief after sujal has passed away. My heart was like finally woman, at least you understood how he felt when you abandoned him and gave him a living isolation 
TangledThoughts thumbnail

I have a question for all of you here. What do you feel had happened if kashish was like ananya? I mean how it would have changed sujal-kashish's love story?

Kashish being like Ananya... Which aspect of Ananya are u hinting towards?? Can u explain more??
Bcoz these days, I m feeling really disconnected with Ananya's character!! She is acting in a very stupid n impulsiveanner in the kidnap track..

But I've loved Ananya in the beginning. She was independent, a bit sassy n smart.
So if this Ananya had been in Kashish's place, she would have broken up her engagement with Piyush for her OWN sake and made Sujal work really hard to win her affections back...
And if the disasterous PK marriage does not take place, the whole storyline changes!!
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

wow, and i felt i was the only me who felt disconnected and kind of alienated to Ananya. Pearl for me , KaYa is not happening at all, i just can watch kabir for all my life, but shipping KaYa is not coming our involuntarily from my head, i am forcing myself to connect dots of Ananya and i keep failing.

since the Mahi track started, Ananya's character went for a toss, and i strictly disliked the party sequence and even the follow up sequences, she still does not have guilt of misbehaving with her boss being drunk and is sulking for something which infact every boss does.

i cannot buy everything in the name of immaturity and innocence, there has to be a balance, because she is not a teen, she is a journalist and should not behave like a school girl.

Kabir is a blend of sujal and Rajveer, i am happy if he is half intense and selfless as sujal and Rajveer.

U stole words out of my mouth dear!! I am extremely dissatisfied with the way Ananya's character is being shaped up. The supporting cast of Reporters is amazing!! Right from Khalid, Malvika, Ronnie to Richa, Armaan n Ananya's mom!!
Then why being inconsistent with Ananya!!
Even today she ran back for the locket impulsively and got shot!!

Kabir is a star!! The man simply makes u melt!! The way he stared at her when she slept on his shoulder, his amusement n his absolute devastation at her being shot... he is perfect!! Cvs have brilliantly crafted him!
And when those stupid goons had injured him, I was completely riled up!!

And I dont want kabir to be a wee bit SELFLESS and pull out a Sujal or Rajveer!!
The only reason I ship reluctantly ship KaYa is becoz I want Raj to have the girl for once and not sacrifice her and have his happily ever after!! I swear that if this time he does not get the girl, I might seriously cause some damage to my tv screen!! 😡

but i so want a good build up and backstory with his wife, 5 -10 episodes at least, Rajeev is so good in such sequences that i hope they utilize his strength as an actor

Same here!! Atleast 3 episodes should be solely dedicated to Kabir n Shreya's relation n what exactly went wrong!!

the party is in R&G, in sujal's cabin, where Archie is decorating with flowers, Akshat is fixing the music, Kashish sitting on Sujal's lap and both are quoting the figures for their next contract , under holy piyush's harwala tasveer😃

🤣 🤣
SK sitting under his holiness' harwala pic... LMAO...
🤣