Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
And I see pearl here.
Pearl 🤗
How are you dearie? How was the trip? I'm still worked up with my exams. But just one more to go and that ends on Monday *_*

We are in for some serious fun. *does the happy jig*
Originally posted by pearl.white

🤣
Kasam ekta ki... I am laughing my guts out!!
I told u earlier also that I never understood the importance of this scene then, I understood it recently after I rewatched while discussing it with u!!

Yeah, the writers indeed deserve equal applause for they kept on justifying Sujal to the viewers!!
The bonanza was Creep Lord Piyush himself annoucing the tale of his holy consummation to his wife's ex bf.
Had Sujal come to know of it in some other manner, the bed burning scene might have created a slight negative impact on Sujal's reaction- but who am I kidding- Raj might have been able to still portray Sujal with conviction.

And when has moral and legal righteousness mattered in kth. The story was owned by Sujal. Full stop.
Anything and eveeything that caused him pain was condemned by viewers.

After this point Sujal had given up mentally. The situations kept on pushing the trio together and yet within 30 epis after this Sujal had finally conceded defeat and was ready to let go of Kashish. And he would hv done it and gone away from their lives had his holyness not chosen to die at this moment.

Somehow Sujal deserved it for putting the moronic lady on a pedestal that she neither deserved nor desired.
She did nothing wrong in sleeping with her husband. Yet we curse her!!

You perfectly described Sujal's turmoil, his defeat, his loss... 👏

Bold: true that. Kahin toh hoga was sujal and sujal was kahin toh hoga. The saga was not about their love story but how this man sacrifices himself to the limits to prove his love time and again. Hence anything that hurt him hurt the viewers. Viewers did not even want to feel kashish's dilemma (though I doubt whether she had any) and the reason behind thia was that sujal's love numbed them. This man defined love, unfathomable deep true love. What a character.

Wow... A lethal and pasionate love story...
Dexter u surely have a way with words! The way u put Sujal- Kashish's love story into words is indescribalbe!!
Sujal ke zakhmo par ashq kashish ke bahe the!!
But Sujal was one such eternal lover that he never wanted a rear to escape her eyes- even if the tear was expressing his pain.
He must have been happy that he had earned battle scars while saving his love without whom his life was meaningless and she waa guilty and greived for being the reason of his wounds as well as being considered as much more precious that his own life.
Afterall he had endured all the pain in the world to stop those tears and yet they were shed for his sake.
Such a bittersweet irony!!
Can we please please please get Rajeev in another fatal love story with Amna??

And one more fatal love story with raj and amna would give me a fatal heart attack🤣
For sujal the biggest scars were kashish's tears. Physical pain inflicted on his body hardly held any importance to him. One drop of tear from her eyes and this man would go boom. MAD is the word!
Now how many lovers do you find like that? I guess the number is in negatives.😆

Originally posted by .SoHu.

And I see pearl here.
Pearl🤗
How are you dearie? How was the trip? I'm still worked up with my exams. But just one more to go and that ends on Monday *_*

We are in for some serious fun. *does the happy jig*

I m great dear!! I had a wonderful trip!!
So ur exams r coming to an end... thats good!!
And we are all in for a blast!!
Originally posted by sonyjknum

But for me KTH was till RK was there after that I didnt bother

none of us bothered about it after RK left . but as pearl said, some good comedy was shown, especially plastic sujal enacting the classic tervi sequence 🤣
I have a question for all of you here. What do you feel had  happened if kashish was like ananya? I mean how it would have changed sujal-kashish's love story?
Originally posted by sonyjknum

When he used to hug Kashish you could almost feel the intensity the love the concern and those forehead kisses well no one could do it better till today

i agree, i solemnly agree that his hugs were the best, one of my favourite hugs were ofcourse 43rd episode, tat was sujal's dream that kashish in the red saree comes to him and hugs him and asks for forgiveness, that dream was indeed too good to be true.

another beautiful hug was 348 episode, Sujal pouring out his emotions and grief and that was so intense and soulful 

Raj has this intensity in his smouldering eyes that he can portray any damn emotion without uttering a single word. Those eyes have a tale of their own.
Even the writers and cvs cannot resist but give him a meaty role with thousands of layers that it is never fully possible to delve into. But it would be a treat to see him enacting carefree n full of life.
But he has so much depth that doing a plane vanilla character would be an injustice""

Ronnie
The reason I ship Ronnie- Ananya is that somewhere I feel that Anaya wont be able to handle Kabir!
She is way too childish and after watching the kidnap track I may take on the offence of calling her stupid and highly irritating. I mean, who in the world shouts and fights with the goons who hv held u at a gunpoint??
A 16 yr old will behave in a better manner and keep their cool.
It never seems like Ananya has been in the big bad world of journalism for 2 yrs and yet she is going all preachy infront of the goons. Babes, a word of caution: They are illiterate rogues who understand guns!!
And to top of it she keeps on calling Kabir names. He is the only one she can trust there and chalk out an escape plan with, if she is able to cool down a bit!!What does she expect from kabir!! That he would fight like a filmy hero!! Blasphemous!!

I love Kabir. The character has me intrigued since the first epi and continues to enthrall me .
Even though nothing major has been revealed about him yet I can easily understand his thought processes.
Kabir Sharma is amazing and as Sohu says sex sex sex!!!
The way he is dealing with the kidnap situation with a cool head reminds me of Rajveer. Even his clothes are similar to the casuals Rajveer used to wear.
Kabir Sharma is too complicated for Ananya. A Ronnie is what she needs.
Right now, I am watching the show only for Kabir!!

wow, and i felt i was the only me who felt disconnected and kind of alienated to Ananya. Pearl for me , KaYa is not happening at all, i just can watch kabir for all my life, but shipping KaYa is not coming our involuntarily from my head, i am forcing myself to connect dots of Ananya and i keep failing.

since the Mahi track started, Ananya's character went for a toss, and i strictly disliked the party sequence and even the follow up sequences, she still does not have guilt of misbehaving with her boss being drunk and is sulking for something which infact every boss does. 

i cannot buy everything in the name of immaturity and innocence, there has to be a balance, because she is not a teen, she is a journalist and should not behave like a school girl.

Kabir is a blend of sujal and Rajveer, i am happy if he is half intense and selfless as sujal and Rajveer. 
Originally posted by paradigm

Doing some shameless publicity for my Raj-Naina fan-fiction. I think I am doing a decent job. But the readership is very low and that is reducing my desire to continue with it!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4360398&TPN=5

hey do not worry, i am sure the readership will increase. will read it once i get time. thanks for the link
Originally posted by paradigm

Thanks for the PM Dexter!
Even i want Kabir's back-story to be perfect. Given that it's a limited episodes series I am not sure if they'll be able to portray a complex relationship with his wife successfully!

but i so want a good build up and backstory with his wife, 5 -10 episodes at least, Rajeev is so good in such sequences that i hope they utilize his strength as an actor