Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Doing some shameless publicity for my Raj-Naina fan-fiction. I think I am doing a decent job. But the readership is very low and that is reducing my desire to continue with it!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4360398&TPN=5
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

you are taking words from my mouth now, how i wished i could see Rajeev enact a role where he would love living the life he has, free of bagagges and guilt .

the reporters team i great, and so far they have been very good too, but yet a lot depends on kabir and his backstory and hopefully it will meet our expectations, otherwise trust Rajeev, he will make it watchable at least . But seeing Ronnie, i do feel he has an important part to play in the story

Raj has this intensity in his smouldering eyes that he can portray any damn emotion without uttering a single word. Those eyes have a tale of their own.
Even the writers and cvs cannot resist but give him a meaty role with thousands of layers that it is never fully possible to delve into. But it would be a treat to see him enacting carefree n full of life.
But he has so much depth that doing a plane vanilla character would be an injustice""

Ronnie
The reason I ship Ronnie- Ananya is that somewhere I feel that Anaya wont be able to handle Kabir!
She is way too childish and after watching the kidnap track I may take on the offence of calling her stupid and highly irritating. I mean, who in the world shouts and fights with the goons who hv held u at a gunpoint??
A 16 yr old will behave in a better manner and keep their cool.
It never seems like Ananya has been in the big bad world of journalism for 2 yrs and yet she is going all preachy infront of the goons. Babes, a word of caution: They are illiterate rogues who understand guns!!
And to top of it she keeps on calling Kabir names. He is the only one she can trust there and chalk out an escape plan with, if she is able to cool down a bit!!What does she expect from kabir!! That he would fight like a filmy hero!! Blasphemous!!

I love Kabir. The character has me intrigued since the first epi and continues to enthrall me .
Even though nothing major has been revealed about him yet I can easily understand his thought processes.
Kabir Sharma is amazing and as Sohu says sex sex sex!!!
The way he is dealing with the kidnap situation with a cool head reminds me of Rajveer. Even his clothes are similar to the casuals Rajveer used to wear.
Kabir Sharma is too complicated for Ananya. A Ronnie is what she needs.
Right now, I am watching the show only for Kabir!!
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

Can he got any hotter???
Man, he turns my heart into jelly everytime I see him!!

He is freaking amazing!!!

his eyes are so intense and also not only his looks performances or his charm I think its his off screen persona which adds to this man
Comes across as a very honest knowledgable person 

sonyjknum thumbnail
When he used to hug Kashish you could almost feel the intensity the love the concern and those forehead kisses well no one could do it better till today
sonyjknum thumbnail
But for me KTH was till RK was there after that I didnt bother
Originally posted by: sonyjknum

But for me KTH was till RK was there after that I didnt bother

After Raj , Kth was a circus with Kashish marrying every joker, oldie or ex husband dopplegangers that crossed her way!!
sonyjknum thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

After Raj , Kth was a circus with Kashish marrying every joker, oldie or ex husband dopplegangers that crossed her way!!

you bet😆
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg. Do I see this thread open? *pinches myself*
Yaaayaieee. Where's the party dexy🤗