Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today watched the scene of Sujal leaving for Tokya hos eyes and his expressions well he lived Sujal I dont think even the cvs could have anticipated or expected what he rally did
All his scenes he has done with so much sincerity you feel or rather wish if you could help him
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really busy with semesters starting next week. Missing the conversations real bad. Pearl ,dexter,  senorita,  sweetwish great going guys. I read the thread whenever I take a break. It has kinda become my addiction. 
Will be back soon. Until then drool over hottie on my behalf as well. Cause hottie is nothing but sex sex sex..haha *_*
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .SoHu.

Really busy with semesters starting next week. Missing the conversations real bad. Pearl ,dexter,  senorita,  sweetwish great going guys. I read the thread whenever I take a break. It has kinda become my addiction. 

Will be back soon. Until then drool over hottie on my behalf as well. Cause hottie is nothing but sex sex sex..haha *_*

its ok dear i understand myself a busy bee too...😆so i hardly get time ..but whenever i get time i make sure to visit this thread particularly...just to go through the awesome discussions...by all dearies...and sujal fanatics..😳
I second you with the last line..😉
.SoHu. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DexterRocks

black turtle neck ðŸ˜³

Omg the turtle neck. Gawd this guy looked so so hawt in this. BTW out of topic Dexter , but kabir is just killing it these days. Fabulous dressing sense. I've already lost my sanity. And jab woh khaas khabre kabir ke saath wala segment aata hai and raj is in suit I just can't stop fangirling like a teen. Gawd this man
.SoHu. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: quirky_senorita

its ok dear i understand myself a busy bee too...😆so i hardly get time ..but whenever i get time i make sure to visit this thread particularly...just to go through the awesome discussions...by all dearies...and sujal fanatics..😳

I second you with the last line..😉

Indeed fanatics we are. Not a word against our hottie!

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Indeed fanatics we are. Not a word against our hottie!

absolutely...😉
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DexterRocks

LMAO, this pic gave me some dirty thoughts . ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

plz share with us ðŸ˜‰
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sonyjknum

Today watched the scene of Sujal leaving for Tokya hos eyes and his expressions well he lived Sujal I dont think even the cvs could have anticipated or expected what he rally did

All his scenes he has done with so much sincerity you feel or rather wish if you could help him

yes when he hugs kashish and says " mujhe aur kamzor maat banao " , Rajeev was fabulous in that scene. and their hugs are always such a different kind of peace .😳
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

all the best for your exams Sohu . we are missing you, come back soon . so much to still talk on.