Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Dexter
Kashish once told plastic after buddha's death that she took him for granted bbcoz she knew dat he wud always be there for her n love her despite her mistakes..
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pearl.white

@Dexter
Kashish once told plastic after buddha's death that she took him for granted bbcoz she knew dat he wud always be there for her n love her despite her mistakes..

i don't even give a shit to what kashish gave to plastic tushar, the fact that she said she loved tushar more than sujal, had already made my life so ugly and miserable .😭
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
i was watching the tervi sequence, classic in a true sense, everytime you watch it, you are left with an ocean of emotions and feels within you . And Rajeev look so epic in white kurta.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
OMIGODDD... Raj-Amna will attend SPA this year, My sense are slowing down now, please let this be true ..

Holy cow, it's a starry night

DC | Natasha Coutinho | May 16, 2015, 23.05 pm IST
Jennifer Winget

We hear that a host of former stars from the channel will be making an appearance at the annual Star Parivaar awards that is set to be held soon. Among the names that are doing the rounds are Human Resource Department minister Smriti Irani. She shot to fame as Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi that had a very successful run on Star Plus in the early 2000s. Joining her will be Ronit Roy, who played the male lead Mihir, on the show. Among others, who'll be present, are Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari, Cezanne Khan, Neena Gupta, Aman Yatin Verma, Gautam Rode, Jennifer Winget, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Karan Tacker, Krystal Dsouza, Rajeev Khandelwal, Aamna Shareef, Sudha Chandran, Hiten Tejwani with wife Gauri to name a few.

Sidharth_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Raj is in twitter, we can tweet him. but i don't have a twitter account.

Its @RK1610IsMe..SBS is also on twitter...@SBSABPNews.

i don't even give a shit to what kashish gave to plastic tushar, the fact that she said she loved tushar more than sujal, had already made my life so ugly and miserable .😭

That did hurt a lot more than all the multiple men in her life. Had she married 18 more men, it would not m have made much difference; but her claiming to love tushar more than Sujal kind of makes all the love Sujal showered on her wprthless. With a single sentence, she completely wiped off Sujal's existance from her life...
Sad...

And I can still say confidentally that the moron's ghost would still defend her that she is too vulnerable n stuff...

i was watching the tervi sequence, classic in a true sense, everytime you watch it, you are left with an ocean of emotions and feels within you . And Rajeev look so epic in white kurta.

It was such a classic that nobody ever tried recreating it on television... ( I am turning a blind eye towards plastic annd buddha's widow)...
The insane love, selfless drive to give her life a direction and a desparate plea to make her accept him for her sake n not his was something so unique that it can never be recaptured...

OMIGODDD... Raj-Amna will attend SPA this year, My sense are slowing down now, please let this be true ..

<h1>Holy cow, it's a starry night</h1>DC | Natasha Coutinho |May 16, 2015, 23.05 pm IST
Jennifer Winget

We hear that a host of former stars from the channel will be making an appearance at the annual Star Parivaar awards that is set to be held soon. Among the names that are doing the rounds are Human Resource Department minister Smriti Irani. She shot to fame as Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi that had a very successful run on Star Plus in the early 2000s. Joining her will be Ronit Roy, who played the male lead Mihir, on the show. Among others, who'll be present, are Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari, Cezanne Khan, Neena Gupta, Aman Yatin Verma, Gautam Rode, Jennifer Winget, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Karan Tacker, Krystal Dsouza, Rajeev Khandelwal, Aamna Shareef, Sudha Chandran, Hiten Tejwani with wife Gauri to name a few.

So this year hottie is being so generous upon his starved fans!!
I really want him to continue on tv after Reporters!!

Omigod Omigod Omigod!!!
Raj Amna together again!!!!
Wish they are made to sit together and we could be treated to a joint interview!!!!!
And a dance on Thoda sa pyaar hua hai... would make my week!!!!
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

So this year hottie is being so generous upon his starved fans!!
I really want him to continue on tv after Reporters!!

Omigod Omigod Omigod!!!
Raj Amna together again!!!!
Wish they are made to sit together and we could be treated to a joint interview!!!!!
And a dance on Thoda sa pyaar hua hai... would make my week!!!!

i don't think so ðŸ˜­
see here are the pics of SPA 
Aamna and Raj are not here

Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The way, he is looking at them