Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think it was Rajeev's strong commitment to the characterisation that helped Sujal become iconic. Or even Rajveer for that matter. He lived and breathed those characters and left before they got butchered.
Let's take Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. He had fallen in love with his protege and at all times you could sense his conflict between his ethics and his deep love for Naina. Barring a few scenes (where he fantasizes about her while seeing her wet at the mentorship camp 😕) you never lose respect for Captain Rajveer. Now compare that to Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan. When DJs were trying to come up with a love track between Abhimanya and Naina, it came across as completely forced. Abhimanyu almost comes across as a despo in some scenes.

Most big names in televsion and films lack that strength of character and commitment towards their character.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@paradigm

WORD on Rajeev. Why I respect him because he doesn't compromise the actor in him to earn fame or money. He is very brutally committed and honest with his work and his fans. He knew that by the time revenge track was at it's culmination point, Sujal was larger than life and iconic and therefore he forced CVs to change the rape track into something which justified his viewers love and trust for sujal . May be CVs don't understand that how viewers feel when their favorite character gets butchered but Rajeev made sure that neither his work or his audience is cheated here and he had quit the show with honor and pride. Media and audience hailed him and supported him for his decision.
There was no point or essence of sujal of he would sleep with kashis's sister and thankfully Rajeev understood that his character is something that defines the show and he chose to quit.

Captain Rajveer was so inspirational at every point. The way he left his mark in naina's life, it still remains undefined . There love was more like giving naina a new life, a new direction, she thrived her entire life at his loss and lived her life with his ethics and love which was enough for her . Rajeev left because they were trying to compromise Rajveer for ratings, introduce stupid competitors like abhimanyu who would fall for naina and make captai Raj jealous and do juvenile stuffs which was so much against his characterization. Why make LRL into another balaji show love triangle ? Hindi shows never fail to disappoint the actors when it comes to creative satisfaction .

I hope Reporters remain true to the promise and Rajeev continues tik the end because if they mess up then he'll leave for sure.
paradigm thumbnail
Agree with everything you said Dexter. I want Rajeev to have his own unique trajectory but I do want it to have the special aspects of Irrfan Khan's trajectory. Irrfan Khan's body of work is phenomenal and so eclectic - right from Sparsh and Banegi Apni Baat on TV to Namesake, Paan Singh Tomar and Lunchbox to mainstream cinema like Piku. 
Irrfan has left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry and that too on his own terms. I want Rajeev to be able to do the same - carve his own niche.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
@paradigm

Irfan is a great example dear. And I really hope that even if it's not like irfan Rajeev makes his own place in Bollywood. In tv he doesn't need an introduction, so far he has been immensely successful in TV and I hope the legacy gets carried on. Reporters gave a new hope for his fans and I'm sure he will keep doing sic quality work.

Tv has wasted so many good actors, even actors like Ronit Roy are still doing lame balaji shows with typical hero qualities, tv hardly allows their actors to grow and Rajeev is the only biggie who has actually proved his mettle here in every genre .

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

@paradigm

Irfan is a great example dear. And I really hope that even if it's not like irfan Rajeev makes his own place in Bollywood. In tv he doesn't need an introduction, so far he has been immensely successful in TV and I hope the legacy gets carried on. Reporters gave a new hope for his fans and I'm sure he will keep doing sic quality work.

Tv has wasted so many good actors, even actors like Ronit Roy are still doing lame balaji shows with typical hero qualities, tv hardly allows their actors to grow and Rajeev is the only biggie who has actually proved his mettle here in every genre .

Agree with you completely...😳
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The way he is crying for Kashish ðŸ˜­
Embedded image permalink
rkchandni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww awsmmm dear sab padh k itana maja aya like kth fir se dekha ho
And thank god kuchh log hai mere tarah jinhe kashish bilkul nhi pasand bcz usne mere hero KO kitana tadpaya hai

Just love my sujal sujal and sujal only rajeev muaaahhh

Sach sujal ka character Jo raj ne play kiya waisa Indian.TV me again nhi ban paegaEdited by rkchandni - 8 years ago
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

The way he is crying for Kashish😭

Embedded image permalink

Hottie is so sad!
His emotional breakdown had me speechless!!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

The way he is crying for Kashish ðŸ˜­

Embedded image permalink

This was so heart breaking, Sujal was so broken that what if kashish dies . 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

Okay now this goes around in circles- I'll try my best to explain...
So, gear urself...

Plastic obsessed Charu had married Plastic leaving Aki heartbraken.
Charu is murdered.
Kashish marries buddha to solve the murder mystery.
Plastic's robotic heart detonated n he romance with buddha's daughter n got engaged to her.
Buddha is killed by Charu's murderer.
Plastic now spectacularly fails in recreating the classic tervi scene.

Murderer makes a striike 3 with ur fav. prof...
Murderer is buddha's son n also Mouli's husband.
Dont know what happened to Mouli, kanan or devdas Aki after this point...

Now,.Ekta demonstrated how not to copy the movie Chandni!!
In btw of paralysis track, Swayam had tried to save the environment by getting rid of plastic but Rishi barged inn to save plastic big b and dies heroically...
Swayam ends up in jail...

I guess that covers it all... Phew...
I am sleepy now, will come back tomorrow!!

Good night, tc; sujal dreams"!! 😳

This show was more than hilarious after Raj's exit . I mean kashish never had a shortage of men and nor did plastic tushar had shortage of women, so why did they even love each other ?
and this professor died , how come CG was alive ðŸ¥±