Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

pearl

i said she would not mourn over his death as his wedded wife, but she would mourn over him as his woman, she would do. she would possibly not show her face to anybody, not even her father, orelse she would surrender in front of everybody, she would behave like a mad woman, trust me, and it would be epic.

And if she would know that Sujal was not the killer but innocent, then i guess Kashish's condition would be something like urmila's condition at the end of the film pyar tune kya kiya, that was one horrifying end, it makes your heart bleed.

i had always wished kashish to react so extreme and all bonkers for sujal after his death, but we never got that, this is one of the desires that will always remain unfulfilled.

So u mean that she would mourn over him as a woman.
As in like those historical English women who mourned deaths of their loved ines for years by self umposed exile- never meeting anyone, living in complete isolation!!

It would give me extreme sadistic pleasure had Kashish gone bonkers after his death n the show ended as a tragedy!!
Hey dearies!!

I just realised that today is 19th May 2015.
10 years to the day that SUJAL GAREWAL died in kth...
RIP Sujal...
You shall forever stay in our hearts!!!

first of all why did kashish sit to marry the doppleganger ?

Rishi and mehek had got married ? as far as i know, the old mehek and mouli had quit the show, chaitanya had quit, surveen had quit, Shabbir had to leave. Kahii to hoga had lost its everything, only Amna was there, since Raj left the show really suffered not only from creativity but from the unity a this cast always had .

The doppleganger was Piyush's long lost twin!!
He was a widower with an 8yr old daughter.
Plastic Sujal had suffered from parilysis n was on wheel chair,so he threw Kashish out of his life not wanting to be a burden upon her. ( Something like Sridevi's Chandni).

She left him n met d doppleganger n his daughter lived her.
She found herself MORALLY OBLIGATED to marry d doppleganger.
Plastic Sujal had realised his mistakes, healed his legs and comes to beg her forgiveness at the altar!!
(Yeah, the same old saga, omg I feel like puking)
Kashish refuses for some blah reasons.
Doppleganger realised that she was the biggest panauti n he had to stay alive for the sake of his daughter and so he secretly made Plastic marry Kashish...

Mehak n Varun divorced for lame reasons, she n Rishi married for even lamer ones; Rishi's death was the lamest while trying to save langda Plastic...

So, yeah basically Piyush doppleganger marries Mahek and Plastic marries Kashish...

( I so wish the real Piyush had done this; the stupid man wud hv been alive).

There's a leap of some years n both the couples r shown happy wid kids around the...

And the curtain falls...

P.S.: Why did Shabbir had to leave kth???Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pearl.white

The doppleganger was Piyush's long lost twin!!
He was a widower with an 8yr old daughter.
Plastic Sujal had suffered from parilysis n was on wheel chair,so he threw Kashish out of his life not wanting to be a burden upon her. ( Something like Sridevi's Chandni).

She left him n met d doppleganger n his daughter lived her.
She found herself MORALLY OBLIGATED to marry d doppleganger.
Plastic Sujal had realised his mistakes, healed his legs and comes to beg her forgiveness at the altar!!
(Yeah, the same old saga, omg I feel like puking)
Kashish refuses for some blah reasons.
Doppleganger realised that she was the biggest panauti n he had to stay alive for the sake of his daughter and so he secretly made Plastic marry Kashish...

Mehak n Varun divorced for lame reasons, she n Rishi married for even lamer ones; Rishi's death was the lamest while trying to save langda Plastic...

So, yeah basically Piyush doppleganger marries Mahek and Plastic marries Kashish...

( I so wish the real Piyush had done this; the stupid man wud hv been alive).

There's a leap of some years n both the couples r shown happy wid kids around the...

And the curtain falls...

P.S.: Why did Shabbir had to leave kth???

Plastic tushar had suffered from paralysis ? wow that is a news now. but this is so hilarious, how Mehek and Rishi ended up being together, Ekta really mocks the institution of marriage with her shows.
The doppleganger actually saved himself from kashish, plastic tushar anyhow does not get any reaction from kashish, and left was Rishi who had to die.

Shabbir had to leave KTH because he was male lead in Ekta's kayamath , again in star plus. But this was one of the reasons, the main reason was shabbir wanted a break and he also felt that Rishi should be ended .😆

pearl what happens to swayam and akshat at the end ? Mouli and Kanan and the lame professor ?
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Hey dearies!!

RIP Sujal...

ohh you remember ? this was one sad day, still makes me ðŸ˜­

Sujal will be always missed and cherished .. There was no sujal garewal after 19th may 2005 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

So u mean that she would mourn over him as a woman.
As in like those historical English women who mourned deaths of their loved ines for years by self umposed exile- never meeting anyone, living in complete isolation!!

It would give me extreme sadistic pleasure had Kashish gone bonkers after his death n the show ended as a tragedy!!

yes everytime CVs had a chance to redeem and show kashish's devotion , they used to dilute teh angst and intensity and make kashish look like a loser. I hated it, for once please justify your female lead, atleast when the male lead died. ðŸ˜¡

Plastic tushar had suffered from paralysis ? wow that is a news now. but this is so hilarious, how Mehek and Rishi ended up being together, Ekta really mocks the institution of marriage with her shows.
The doppleganger actually saved himself from kashish, plastic tushar anyhow does not get any reaction from kashish, and left was Rishi who had to die.

Shabbir had to leave KTH because he was male lead in Ekta's kayamath , again in star plus. But this was one of the reasons, the main reason was shabbir wanted a break and he also felt that Rishi should be ended .😆

pearl what happens to swayam and akshat at the end ? Mouli and Kanan and the lame professor ?

Okay now this goes around in circles- I'll try my best to explain...
So, gear urself...

Plastic obsessed Charu had married Plastic leaving Aki heartbraken.
Charu is murdered.
Kashish marries buddha to solve the murder mystery.
Plastic's robotic heart detonated n he romance with buddha's daughter n got engaged to her.
Buddha is killed by Charu's murderer.
Plastic now spectacularly fails in recreating the classic tervi scene.

Murderer makes a striike 3 with ur fav. prof...
Murderer is buddha's son n also Mouli's husband.
Dont know what happened to Mouli, kanan or devdas Aki after this point...

Now,.Ekta demonstrated how not to copy the movie Chandni!!
In btw of paralysis track, Swayam had tried to save the environment by getting rid of plastic but Rishi barged inn to save plastic big b and dies heroically...
Swayam ends up in jail...

I guess that covers it all... Phew...
I am sleepy now, will come back tomorrow!!

Good night, tc; sujal dreams"!! 😳
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

this is so hilarious , even after aluwalia's death, she married somebody else.😆

she always does that . so  It is not hard to guess that how wud Kashish react  ðŸ˜†
Edited by Sweet_wish - 8 years ago
Sweet_wish thumbnail

Hey dearies!!

RIP Sujal...

i cried so much when Sujal fell into water ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Sweet_wish thumbnail

Okay now this goes around in circles- I'll try my best to explain...
So, gear urself...

Plastic obsessed Charu had married Plastic leaving Aki heartbraken.
Charu is murdered.
Kashish marries buddha to solve the murder mystery.
Plastic's robotic heart detonated n he romance with buddha's daughter n got engaged to her.
Buddha is killed by Charu's murderer.
Plastic now spectacularly fails in recreating the classic tervi scene.

Murderer makes a striike 3 with ur fav. prof...
Murderer is buddha's son n also Mouli's husband.
Dont know what happened to Mouli, kanan or devdas Aki after this point...

Now,.Ekta demonstrated how not to copy the movie Chandni!!
In btw of paralysis track, Swayam had tried to save the environment by getting rid of plastic but Rishi barged inn to save plastic big b and dies heroically...
Swayam ends up in jail...

I guess that covers it all... Phew...
I am sleepy now, will come back tomorrow!!

Good night, tc; sujal dreams"!! 😳

@pearl.white You explain everything so well ðŸ˜‰ BTW, can you give me the link of that recreating the classic tervi scene. i wanna watch for fun ðŸ˜†