Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Great analysis of Naina's character Dexter's. I always preferred Naina's character over Kashish's. Three major reasons.
1) She was selfish. For most part of the show, all she cared for was her mission. But she was open and honest about it.

2) She actually had a  genuine reason to be angry with Rajveer. Of course she did end up behaving like a brat.

3) She stayed true to him till her character ended in the show. Did not keep changing men every week.

Btw in the episodes leading up to Rajveer's death, she had begun showing the early signs of love. She was so cute. The scene where she gifts him a handkerchief ðŸ˜³

I genuinely wish they could have given some time for their love to mature and evolve!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paradigm

Great analysis of Naina's character Dexter's. I always preferred Naina's character over Kashish's. Three major reasons.

1) She was selfish. For most part of the show, all she cared for was her mission. But she was open and honest about it.

2) She actually had a  genuine reason to be angry with Rajveer. Of course she did end up behaving like a brat.

3) She stayed true to him till her character ended in the show. Did not keep changing men every week.

Btw in the episodes leading up to Rajveer's death, she had begun showing the early signs of love. She was so cute. The scene where she gifts him a handkerchief ðŸ˜³

I genuinely wish they could have given some time for their love to mature and evolve!

this is how you have briefed it out, and so well, and why do i agree with you because-

As you said Naina was selfish but honest unlike kashish who was selfish, self obsessed and a hypocrite too. Selfishness is a human nature but hypocrisy is not.

Naina not only stays true to Rajveer, but her life after Rajveer's death really make syou feel that this man's love and sacrifice was valued, was treasured, his sacrifice did not die an unfair death like him, she could not save him, but she dedicated her rest of the life to him.

So what they could never confess to each other, but what they did for each other is still which makes you cry in joy, such kind of love is true .

What kashish did to sujal in his lifetime was beyond horrible and cruel but what she did with him after his death was far more ridiculous. As i stated, you cannot just sit for marriage with 3 different men within 3 months of your husband's demise, especially that husband who had not only worshiped her, but given his everything to her, and she could not even remain true to their bond of marriage . property saving is lame excuse and i don't buy this that to save a property you sit with 3 men for marriage.

Naina is in every way better than kashish, she at least stays true to the word womanhood, whereas kashish was just somebody who would look beautiful from sujal's eyes and that is it. 
TangledThoughts thumbnail
@dexter
Do u really feel dat Kashish was cruel enough to not mourn Sujal had he died while saving her in the accident planned by her?? Basically, she wud have been his killer!!
And upon knowing his innocence post his death, she wud definitely go bonkers..

I had once read a bengali novel translation abt two guys n a gal . Both the guys say A n B were business rivals but loved her. She had no feelings for either one but gets into an arrange marriage with guy B. She was a devoted wife. B dies in an accident after some months. She comes to know if A's love n thinks dat A killed B n marries him to avenge B. Later on in A's love n care begin to melt hin but she tries some petty revenge tricks like hurting his family n destroying his respect. He sometimes scolded her n sometimes patiently explained her.She meets with an accident, A dies while saving her. She discovers his innocence n goes mad...
Plot was pretty much similar to kth but the girl was way better dan Kashish!!
Also the guy A never knew her true intentions.
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

You are right Dexter.

New thread will cause more problems...I think you should post it here only.
With some changes in the title if you want...so that members interested in rajveer can see the title and come here to discuss...

i agree with u, senorita. another thread will bring more problem, i guess. u post it here and giv notification at the post title. both discussions can be done parallel y.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Pearl
there is no denial here that what kashish did with him had changed him a lot, his life had two biggest setbacks, one was piyush's death which makes him let go off his ego and desires and second kashish's betrayal which kills the sujal garewal who had immense self respect and who used to be a proud man because he had reasons to justify his stance.

Forgiving kashish or not forgiving her, in both way it was his loss. he was never sen to grief over his heart break because he never wanted to, it had hurt him to an extent which could not evoke tears in his eyes, which could not put words in his mouth, it did not make him feel betrayed, it made him feel like an unworthy and undesirable piece , the value of his self respect and love was auctioned out in open, and in such a case, a man can only tolerate , he cannot express. if he would express his grief, it would be like a volcano erupting once again and this time he would break as badly that he would never be able to regather himself up, and he did not want to lose the tough shell in him, because if he would lose that who would protect the bimbo ? 

Kashish not only killed his innocence but his right to expect something from life, she killed his dreams, she is one lucky woman, who has looted a man in every possible way and still got blind worship from him.

When he said her that " sab kuch bhula chuka hoo ", he meant it, he had killed that sujal in him who would grieve over what he could not achieve, or who would mourn over the injustice happened with him, he had learnt to forgive also, unlike the sujal who did not how to forgive people for their cruelty. he would never look back and expect anything in return from kashish, but he knew that his love was enough to salvage their marriage and free her out of her complexes.

If Sujal would be alive, then yes their marriage would be a successful one, because he had learnt to put a closure to everything kashish would do, he would not be the person to intiate anything but he would be the equal partner in making it successful. THey would be very happy i feel, because his biggest fear of losing kashish had stopped dominating his life, his worst nature of self destruction had seen its peak, he had crossed all stages of a manhood by that time, except that of being a father.

Abou the slap-

Raj is howlarious, i love this man, he very well knows how sujal acts and reacts . But as i said sujal's reason for slapping her was not because she was the one who was at fault but because she was the one who revealed that his father was at fault. there is a difference, the slap was not because he wanted to punish kashish, but it was because he hated to see kashish at the wrong side, he could change the course of the stars to prove her right and when this time nothing was in his hand that made him fail as a husband and as a son.

And still, he was so guilty and upset that he had slapped her, it had hurt him more than it had hurt her. But the bimbo kept doing self pity and defending her crap, she never thinks from his POV .

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

this is so hilarious , even after aluwalia's death, she married somebody else.😆

The fated man was Piyush's doppleganger who was about to marry kashish. He comes to know of plastic Tushar( Ekta's new Sujal) n does a very smart thing!!
He makes Tushar sit on the mandap behind a sehra n finally Tushar n kashish get married..

The doppleganger married Mehak ( Rishi's - dumped -gf- turned - Varun's ex-wife- turned Rishi's -widow... phew)
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
pearl
i said she would not mourn over his death as his wedded wife, but she would mourn over him as his woman, she would do. she would possibly not show her face to anybody, not even her father, orelse she would surrender in front of everybody, she would behave like a mad woman, trust me, and it would be epic.

And if she would know that Sujal was not the killer but innocent, then i guess Kashish's condition would be something like urmila's condition at the end of the film pyar tune kya kiya, that was one horrifying end, it makes your heart bleed. 

i had always wished kashish to react so extreme and all bonkers for sujal after his death, but we never got that, this is one of the desires that will always remain unfulfilled.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

The fated man was Piyush's doppleganger who was about to marry kashish. He comes to know of plastic Tushar( Ekta's new Sujal) n does a very smart thing!!
He makes Tushar sit on the mandap behind a sehra n finally Tushar n kashish get married..

The doppleganger married Mehak ( Rishi's - dumped -gf- turned - Varun's ex-wife- turned Rishi's -widow... phew)

first of all why did kashish sit to marry the doppleganger ? 
Rishi and mehek had got married ? as far as i know, the old mehek and mouli had quit the show, chaitanya had quit, surveen had quit, Shabbir had to leave. Kahii to hoga had lost its everything, only Amna was there, since Raj left the show really suffered not only from creativity but from the unity a this cast always had .
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Pearl

there is no denial here that what kashish did with him had changed him a lot, his life had two biggest setbacks, one was piyush's death which makes him let go off his ego and desires and second kashish's betrayal which kills the sujal garewal who had immense self respect and who used to be a proud man because he had reasons to justify his stance.

[/COLOR=RED]Forgiving kashish or not forgiving her, in both way it was his loss. he was never sen to grief over his heart break because he never wanted to, it had hurt him to an extent which could not evoke tears in his eyes, which could not put words in his mouth, it did not make him feel betrayed, it made him feel like an unworthy and undesirable piece , the value of his self respect and love was auctioned out in open, and in such a case, a man can only tolerate , he cannot express. if he would express his grief, it would be like a volcano erupting once again and this time he would break as badly that he would never be able to regather himself up, and he did not want to lose the tough shell in him, because if he would lose that who would protect the bimbo [/COLOR=RED]?

Kashish not only killed his innocence but his right to expect something from life, she killed his dreams, she is one lucky woman, who has looted a man in every possible way and still got blind worship from.him.

When he said her that " sab kuch bhula chuka hoo ", he meant it, he had killed that sujal inim who would grieve over what he could not achieve, or who would mourn over the injustice happened with him, he had learnt to forgive also, unlike the sujal who did not how to forgive people for their cruelty. he would never look back and expect anything in return from kashish, but he knew that his love was enough to salvage their marriage and free her out of her complexes.

If Sujal would be alive, then yes their marriage would be a successful one, because he had learnt to put a closure to everything kashish would do, he would not be the person to intiate anything but he would be the equal partner in making it successful. THey would be very happy i feel, because his biggest fear of losing kashish had stopped dominating his life, his worst nature of self destruction had seen its peak, he had crossed all stages of a manhood by that time, except that of being a father.

Abou the slap-

Raj is howlarious, i love this man, he very well knows how sujal acts and reacts . But as i said sujal's reason for slapping her was not because she was the one who was at fault but because she was the one who revealed that his father was at fault. there is a difference, the slap was not because he wanted to punish kashish, but it was because he hated to see kashish at the wrong side, he could change the course of the stars to prove her right and when this time nothing was in his hand that made him fail as a husband and as a son.

And still, he was so guilty and upset that he had slapped her, it had hurt him more than it had hurt her. But the bimbo kept doing self pity and defending her crap, she never thinks from his POV .

Wow dexter dear, take a big hug!"
U hv truly understood Sujal to an extent none can imagine!!
U define every nuance of his character so perfectly, that I have got nothing to add on!!
I never perceived them as a happy couple had Sujal lived.
But u r right, kashush was way too shallow and Sujal was way too intense. He would have her n keep on repairing her every mistake and protecting her n cherishing her.

@red : This is a stroke if brilliance dear!! The depth of Sujal's love can never be defined in a better manner. He prevented his ultimate self destruction so that he could remain strong enough to protect her!!
And the bimbo never realised his insane love. It was good in a way or she wud hv found another way to exploit him...

And lastly Raj
The man works for his creative satisfaction . Period.
In the same interview, he had mocked the entire scene after his returning post Veena's accident.

He told that the scene began with him calling CG to ask about the well being of family.
He had raised an objection here that why would Sujal call his father with whom he never set his eyes straight on any matter and that too after recently discovering that this very man has betrayed his devoted mother in the worst possible manner!!

He got the scene changed n cvs made CG call Sujal.

And then Raj explained the futility of Sujal slapping his wife stating that Sujal never cried over spilt milk and Kashish was apparently not at a mistake!!

The man had truly lived Sujal. He had understood the ins and out and every nuance of the character.
I am completely in awe with him. He had the guts to take a stand and that too in the era ruled by ekta.
Hats off Raj!"Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago