Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

Okay I've a question:
What if Sujal had died n Kashish survived in the accident?? How wud Kashish react knowing that the killer died while trying to protect her life??
How wud she react when she finally comes to know pf his innocence??

She cries for a few episodes, but then she forgets him and marry with someone else ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Pearl, love you too dear. And a very big hug to your granny for voicing the exact sentiment as ours.
My only regret with kth will be the fact they never let kashish go through redemption. She deserved to apologize to the man whose heart and soul she wrecked apart every time with her harsh words. That man deserved a sorry.
You know that's where I have an objection with Indian soaps. They never let the female lead bow down. They always want to glorify her. What a pathetic way of showcasing feminism. If a man performs the same deed, misunderstands his wife he is made to go through a living hell where in the wife would leave him and make him realize his follies. But very rarely will you get a proper redemption of the female leads. And specially in ektas shows the female lead is made to behave like some devi, the mahaanta crap is intolerable. The female lead takes her own decisions, never wishes to foresee the consequences and the most important thing , thy just don't communicate with their male counterparts. Kashish's character was one such case. Until sujal was proved innocent, kashish just could not be glorified. The aura of sujal's character was so mammoth that kashish was made to look like a vamp. But had the male lead not been as powerful as sujal, the CVS would definitely have made sure kashish received thunderous applauses from the audience. Even after the revelation of the truth when a possible redemption track could have been shown, the CVS chose not to. Instead they brought the reva-akshat-swayam angle and finally with that lead to our hottie's death, after which I just dint care what crap they had planned to show.

Love u loads dear!! I will share ur hug wid my rockstar grandma!!

The mahaanta crap dished out by ekta in her usual shows is utterly disgusting. The female leads are yawnwortthy in their OTT drama. Kashish displayed such theatrics but in a limited manner upto revenge track.
Hereafter they did try to glorify her by making Sujal blame n slap her in the veena accident case in the Aki Swayam Reva track. ( But I none the less enjoyed the decorated slap- the first ever to holiness personified by hottie)

I so wish he had given her this slap when he had came to know of her betrayal. Okay , I know the slap is too much of an impossibility but atleast he could have voiced out all his pains for that one time n let go of all his emotions.
Kashish would have been wrecked with guilt.

She should have atleast given him one heartfelt genuine sorry. I always felt that Sujal never emerged out as a true winner from this betrayal. What I mean is it seemed that after enduring all the attles for his love, a large part of him had died. The egoistic man who valued his self respect had died with Piyush. But the man who cried for his pain by the lonely lakeside, who expressed his heartbreak infront of his mother, who grieved his losses in his own privacy was killed by Kashish's betrayal. He was left numb to all emotions except his love. His love was his only anchor to the world.
When Kashish had questioned him about how would he live with her despite her sins , all he replied was " sab bhula chuka hu".
But Sujal was a man who forgave but never forgot...
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

She cries for a few episodes, but then she forgets him and marry with someone else๐Ÿ˜ก

LMAO... That is ekta's perception...
Lol... I am still laughing so hard!!

But seriously how do u think she will react at Sujal's death, the Kashish whose entire center of being was Sujal, not ekta's mahan bimbo!!
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Your every word has beautifully summed up this bleeding love tale.
This love had no definition, no qualms, no demands. Both of them were extreme individuals n had Kashish not been butchered after 290 episodes, it would have been the greatest love sagaa ever.
Although now it still remains the best male lover in the history of tv.

Ideally, the Kashish who constantly suffered from guilt over her betrayal to a killer; should have been enveloped from a guilt so deep that every effort from even Sujal's side would not have been able to bring her back.

And our dear wonderful Sujal!! Why oh why did he kept on mutilating his soul for her sake. Did he never envision Kashish's guilt on knowing the truth? Did he never thought , hypothetically speaking, that Kashish would die with grief over his sufferings, when she comes to know of his innocence!

This love which Sujal had was so unrealistic but was portrayed in a believable manner!!
Wish the cvs had worked on Kashish's redemption though.

Sujal's craze hampered ur algebra dear!!
๐Ÿ˜‰

A very good point raised there pearl, that didn't sujal even think that how his sacrifices will make kashish disgust her own self and how will she face the world and him after this ? 
And the answer is NO, Sujal did not think in that way, because as i always say his thinking was never rational, he never thought about the obvious consequences, or may be in such a case he would never let kashish feel guilty, which he actually did, and that bimbo indeed is shameless to not even seek forgiveness from him

Sujal's love as sujal says is generated by his desires, what he needs, how he thinks, and he needs and thinks only Kashish, that is what he is, yes he can be called selfish, because only because he loves her, and needs her happiness doe not mean he can wrong  so many people at a time, but then the jerk easily justifies his stance, he had dedicated his life to her, and he was serious when he meant that " abb mai kya karoo agar meri khushiya tumhari khushiyo ki mohtaaj hai kashish ' ?
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

LMAO... That is ekta's perception...
Lol... I am still laughing so hard!!

But seriously how do u think she will react at Sujal's death, the Kashish whose entire center of being was Sujal, not ekta's mahan bimbo!!

Ekta being a woman, how did she show kashish engaging and trying to marry 3 different men within 3 month's of sujal's death ? that is too disrespectful and shameful for the kind of love sujal gave kashish, and his wife was busy changing men 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

She cries for a few episodes, but then she forgets him and marry with someone else ๐Ÿ˜ก

this is so hilarious , even after aluwalia's death, she married somebody else.๐Ÿ˜†
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
@pearl and SoHu
About sujal slapping kashish, after veena's death-

This is another high point in the show. And i felt this was the ONLY JUSTIFIED slap in the whole damn show. 

My arguments in Sujal's defense.

1) When do we tend to slap a person ? We do it when we actually have enough rights over the person and we are clear from our side, we know that our stand is what it is and there will never be any other side of our stand. 

When sujal slapped kashish, it was more like the failure of a son in front of a husband, yes he privileged his wife more than his mother, in every point of his life. If we think from the scratch, he drowned himself in alcohol for kashish ignoring veena's plight, he burnt himself in order to seek revenge for the injustices happened with him again ignoing veena, he not only attained a feat of self destructon but solitude and isolation too, he had made himself so hate able for people so that he can hide his heart break in his love, again this is where he privileged kashish over veena. Again he chose to go to new york to save kashish bmbo's izzat ignoring his mother's plight, and after the marriage, whatever he did was just outright one sided and crazy, he did not think about R&G, his mother, his brother and chose to go to jail and give a lifetime scratch on his mother's name that her son is a fraud and killer ? 

Sujal i love because he defined love of a man, but in that course he lost as a son, he could not be fair with others, his love for kashish ruined his rationality, his ability to judge what is right and wron, and no self mutilation and taking every crap a woman gives you is not what he was born for, he never deserved that. He was so unfair to do that, but i still understand, the heart of sujal was stabbed, it bled, he id not know how to defend his love, all he could do is ask for kashish's happiness and he did what he felt was right.

Now, he trusted kashis, and went out, and this is what had stuck him hard. The slap was not on kashish but he slapped himself, that how did he become so blind in kashish's love and trust that he failed to realize that kashish was never responsible enough to take matters in hand and keep it within the range of normality, she always did blunders with his life, and he still trusted her.

He could not afford to to stay numb, and he needed t jolt that button in kashish that this is the only woman who supported me through every hardship of my life, even when my own existence was disgusting for others. Veena trusted him, his character, his intentions, never needed a proof to justify her son, an the same son felt dejected, it was horrible for him that for the first time he had got a chance to protect his mother and her emotions and what did he do, he blindly trusted his wife and the consequences were he was on the verge of losing his mother.

Sujal even tells kashish that, my life is yours, and trust me even if you ask for it i will never complain, but why cannot you understand kashish it is my mother, and the irony was kashish was again ding self pity and defending herself, this woman never failed to appall me.

The best scene of this episode was Rishi and sujal hugging each other and bawling like grade two kids whose mother was far from them, that was such a beauty, both were bawling and finding it hard to talk and Shabbir and Raj just nailed it.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Just came across this comment on page 10 and it got my hopes so so high..Haaye is it possible dexter? Can hottie know how much he is missed?.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Okay I'm going a bit overboard but imagine raj taking our names in the byte

Raj is in twitter, we can tweet him. but i don't have a twitter account.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail