Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pearl.white

Hey Sohu n Dexter
Love u both!!

Sex cube raise to power sex cube= sex raise to power 9 times sex.
I hope I am using the indices properly!!
Or maybe hottie has completely erased my mind n filled it with love.

So; we are discussing kashish today!
Honestly, I pity her. She had the ambrosia of his love, she even understood its purity and depth but still failed to surrender herself due to her inner conflicts.
In the revenge track, many times her guilt to destroy Sujal was reflected and thus made her angry at herself fir empathising with her husband's killer and it renewed her vigour to avenge Piyush with even more furiosity.
I do not have as much problem with her for crossing every moral bound in her revenge to the extent of even killing him for such was this bleeding love hatred relationship- it went to extremes!!
You cannot justify either Sujal's self destructing n sacrificing love or Kashish's horrendous hatred!!

My problem lied with the Kashish post truth revelation. Not once did she spare a thought towards his feelings. Not once she thought how he must have felt when he came to know of her betrayal!
Where was the Kashish who had hated Sujal yet she was so helpless when she witnessed his extreme love in the form of his wounds that she completely melted?? Where was the Kashish who cried reading his diary??
Where was the Kashish who tried killing herself along with him so that she could finally finish this story, finish all the cinfusions n emotions??
She could never hate him fully despite having every reason in her perspective??
She never denied his love in the entire revenge game. She would proudfully boast of his love even after believing him to be a killer!!!

If we keep up with her character, she should have been destroyed after knowing Suhal's innocence, after realising the crimes she had done against an innocent man who loved her to insanity!!
Her guilt would have killed her soul and she would have NEVER, I repeat NEVER been able to meet either her own or Sujal's eyes!! I dont care if the jerk forgave her but she shud never have been able to grant herself forgiveness??
She cud decide Sujal's punishment for killing Piyush then wat about her own punishment for killing Sujal's soul??

And coming to hottie n his love... Hayyeee...
I doubt there is anything in the world that can measure his love.
Even all the stars in the milky way galaxy wint make up for his love!!
And value of his love can be understood by any woman, regardless her age!

I mentioned my grandma earlier in the first thread stating her a Sujal lover. Yesterday , I showed her Reporter telling her its Sujal's new show..
And I'll quote her exact words when she reminscised Kth saying that
"Agar itna pyaar aur kadar karne wala pati mujhe mila hota toh mai uske charan dhoke piti"

Such is the love Sujal garners!!!

Yes its is about kashish today, when you are discussing about sujal's love, its incomplete to leave kashish and elaborate about him. These two, their actions and reactions were interwined, there was exactly nothing, i repeat not even a single plot in the show which made them react and conclude into a fair decision, these two were so much divulged in their own perceptions that they used to end up destroying each other, and later on sujal used to be the savior, he would damage and repair, damage and repair, and kashish would damage and damage some more unless sujal goes on the verge of self destruction again.

As you said, how do one justify sujal's selfless and obsessed love for her, its not that men do not sacrfice for their lady love, yes they do, and he also did the same, but the kind of sacrifices and hardships he took upon him, to let her get what she wanted were inhuman, and cannot be justified, it was self mutilation , not physically but psychologically, and sujal wronged him, he was his own enemy, and he was proud enough to do that. This very fact kashish knew, she knew that he has no boundaries attached to him when it comes to her and that is why the seed of misconception developed in her mind, had he not be so poisonous and obvious with his extreme attempts, i doubt kashish would misunderstand him, heck she did not even keep any man's love, not even piyush's love over his love, so it was a huge thing when she perceived his love as something beyond life, death, and morality.

The kashish who read his diary and could not help but surrender to him, the kashish who looked into the mirror and covers the mirror so that she cannot see her own reflection with sujal being her center of gravity, the kashish who betrayed him under his nose, and still boasted proudly about him being the only one who loved her to that extent of insanity , was far more impactful, fathomable, understandable than that off the kashish whose intensity and pain dilutes once she ome sto know the truth.

I mean how was it possible, that she did not feel like killing herself ? she wanted to do that even when she hated him, the thought that how will he feel when he will know about her betrayal used to eat her soul up, she wouldn't sleep for nights, wouldn't be able to face him properly, the same kashish does not have any kind of repentance once she actually knows that whatever she did was henious, cruel and it was he who encouraged her to continue . Like what the hell ? I seriously do not understand butchering kashish just at the climatic point of the most celebrated track of this show, and it just killed everything, the disappointment of seeing fairness, justification and a deserved apology for sujal. I mean it was a joke that we did not even see kashish telling him a sorry, yes he's a jerk he can happily boast about her being as pure as gold, but this repentance and disgust for her crimes should be self generated, and it was not there, that is where kashish as a character failed. After 290 episodes, the intensity between sujal-kashish just went into waters because one character was glorified to an extreme level ( sujal ) and kashish was just butchered beyond any justification. The best thing still was that sujal's glorification was a master stroke here, it was not on the face, it had depth, poignancy, and more like a slow poison. at a point he just makes you believe that yes love exists and everything is possible if you are in love, there are no give and take relationships, its either give or just take, where he was the giver ofcourse.

By the way, i proved it that i am so bad in algebra, LMAO, yes sex sex sex to the power of cube of sex is actually powers multiplying and not adding, and look what i did .. πŸ€£

your grandma is a sweet hert pearl, and why she , we all wanted kashish to kiss his feet, heck why kashish only, her whole family and all the generations of her khandan deserved to kiss sujal's feet , husband like him hardly exists, and that is the distinction between balaji show and reality.
Originally posted by pearl.white

I am speechless...Bang on posts girls.
Superb.
Carry on...ladies.

Originally posted by quirky_senorita

I am speechless...Bang on posts girls.
Superb.
Carry on...ladies.

most people stay speechless when they read about kashish and sujal, these two were one crazy duo, kept on doing some unbelievable things πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by .SoHu.

This man is simply unbelievable. Lovers such as him are too far fetched to become a reality. They just don't exist. Its highly toxic for our systems to even think of a man or a character like sujal. πŸ˜†

you all the Sujal deewanis are making me more jealous  πŸ˜ˆ  πŸ˜†
oh how I love the sujal questionnaire !! laughed till my sides ached and my belly reduced atleast 1.5 inches ! 
btw dexy, still waiting for my requested post to see light of the forum πŸ˜­
Originally posted by shreya_rc

btw dexy, still waiting for my requested post to see light of the forum😭
Shreya, yeah it's on the way .. But one problem, we already have a sujal thread and if post a new one on Rajveer, I am quite sure members might dislike it as already there was a thread complaining. In that case tell me where should I post about Rajveer ? Or else should I post it in here ?
Originally posted by shreya_rc

oh how I love the sujal questionnaire !! laughed till my sides ached and my belly reduced atleast 1.5 inches !
want to see your answers :p
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Shreya, yeah it's on the way .. But one problem, we already have a sujal thread and if post a new one on Rajveer, I am quite sure members might dislike it as already there was a thread complaining. In that case tell me where should I post about Rajveer ? Or else should I post it in here ?
You are right Dexter.
New thread will cause more problems...I think you should post it here only.
With some changes in the title if you want...so that members interested in rajveer can see the title and come here to discuss...