Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

i wanted to write a note but later i don't know, i did not find anything to defend us or argue.

Yeah, it might escalate matters! We will limit ourselves here for Sujal Let us leave it!
Let us go back to Sujal discussions! 😳
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Paradigm
Naina

Unlike Kashish, Naina needed a lot of learning about life, her life was enclosed into an apartment, where she was the pampered sister and daughter, life was easy and beautiful, she hardly had any idea about what the true world was.

Naian still was very blind to set her goals and achieve them, she loved isolation whereas kashish loved crowd, Naina did not know how to socialize or woo the men in a typical sense whereas that was Kashish's biggest strength. Naina was very blunt and brutally honest, but she was selfish too, and not only with her friends, but with everybody in her life. 

She lost her brother , and she had to bring his honor back, but she never tried to find out about Naveen's death, or that what made Naveen embrace death penalty. Naveen had the emotions of a soldier, which forced him to die for his country, but Naina had emotions as a sister only, she never wanted to see anybody else's point of view.

Having said that, she was never a hypocrite like how kashish had become later on, and neither Naina would be a woman to tae advantage of somebody's feelings, she was very calculative, and she did not like unnecessary hooplah in her life, she would never sacrifice for people, but she would never expect anything from them either.

And one more thing, Naina was very impulsive, she would act before thinking and solving a puzzle, she would blame people and even realize that she is at fault but never ask for a sorry, she was always very open and straightforward about what she wanted, and no matter her love for Rajveer was still at its nascent stage , it was not as extreme as kashish's love had become, Naina never would cross the boundaries of social norms whereas Kashish would do.
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Relax people, we are here in this forum for Kabir and Rajeev . and discussing sujal is just PART of our love for Raj, its not that we are comparing both the characters or trying to pull down Rajeev's other works. if you all look back, me , pearl, sohu and most of us have discussed Rajveer ( LRL) here and even Raj's film characters too, its just Sujal is a special one for us .

Exactly most of us have discussed and posted pics about Raj's movie characters  too. 
like this one ðŸ˜‰

Embedded image permalink
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujal is such a caring husband
I'm jealous of Kashish ðŸ˜ˆ

Embedded image permalink
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope we haven't offended anybody here in this forum with our sujal talks. Yes, we do go overboard when we talk of this man but I feel this thread is private enough not to cause any problem for the ones who aren't as interested as us . As pearl said, it would be good if we restrict our madness for this man in this thread itself.
And as long as the moderators don't feel we are crossing the line its just okay. Everyone has the freedom of expression. They felt like expressing their resentment, they did. Its just fine.
And having said that, sujal is complete sex sex sex and rajev is sex cube to the power sex cube. Lol. Did that make sense? Hahahaha pearl and dexter would get the depth behind that.
And yeah pearl, if you have to put up a note ,you have my full support. And can write it on my behalf too. No issues on that. :)

To all the sujal lovers out here, a big big big hug to all of you. This thread is damn special to me for I became active once again at IF just to be a part of this discussion..And I don't intend to leave anytime soon. God bless. :*
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago
.SoHu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

Embedded image permalink

I'm jealous as hell! Look at him. How can anyone think of hurting him even in their wildest dreams?
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

Embedded image permalink

the scene had so much of silence and depth in it, short but meaningful. This was just after they came back to home from hospital, kashish tries to take her medicines but the box slips from her grip, and before she could attempt to bend down and pick up the box, Sujal rushes to her, bends down with all his stitches of his bruises torn again, takes a deep breath in pain, closes his eyes and picks up the box and gives her, and behaves as if nothing has happened .

Kashish steals a glance from his face which depicted the harshness of his wounds, for a second she was lost in his gesture that how he could not even give her chance to make a little effort , her health, her wounds, her suffering was something he wanted to embrace. 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

I hope we haven't offended anybody here in this forum with our sujal talks. Yes, we do go overboard when we talk of this man but I feel this thread is private enough not to cause any problem for the ones who aren't as interested as us . As pearl said, it would be good if we restrict our madness for this man in this thread itself.

And as long as the moderators don't feel we are crossing the line its just okay. Everyone has the freedom of expression. They felt like expressing their resentment, they did. Its just fine.
And having said that, sujal is complete sex sex sex and rajev is sex cube to the power sex cube. Lol. Did that make sense? Hahahaha pearl and dexter would get the depth behind that.
And yeah pearl, if you have to put up a note ,you have my full support. And can write it on my behalf too. No issues on that. :)

To all the sujal lovers out here, a big big big hug to all of you. This thread is damn special to me for I became active once again at IF just to be a part of this discussion..And I don't intend to leave anytime soon. God bless. :*

Sohu a big hug .🤗

I am sure majority of the forum members are all okay with this thread, and we genuinely appreciate Raj, so thats why we all are here. i never got a chance to interact with Raj fans and when i read about Reporters , i had made up my mind that this time i will talk and cherish about all his characters . 

Raj is sex cube to the power cube means Raj is sex to the power of 6 right ? Just like sujal, we all are bad at mathematics, or is it that our thoda sa pyar has reduced our algebraic senses . ðŸ¤£
Edited by DexterRocks - 8 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

I'm jealous as hell! Look at him. How can anyone think of hurting him even in their wildest dreams?

look at the first picture on the left, Sujal is trying hard to bend towards her, but he still does, and with so much self restrain and conviction that he is very much fine, its she who needed his support . such brilliant form of love this man was.😭
.SoHu. thumbnail

Sohu a big hug .🤗

I am sure majority of the forum members are all okay with this thread, and we genuinely appreciate Raj, so thats why we all are here. i never got a chance to interact with Raj fans and when i read about Reporters , i had made up my mind that this time i will talk and cherish about all his characters . 

Raj is sex cube to the power cube means Raj is sex to the power of 6 right ? Just like sujal, we all are bad at mathematics, or is it that our thoda sa pyar has reduced our algebraic senses . ðŸ¤£

Hug back right at you🤗
Rajeev has successfully marred our mathematical skills. This is simply because thoda sa pyaar hua hai aur abhi bhi bohot hai baaki ðŸ˜†
Okay a question I have been thinking for a while now. Are you a Bengali by any chance? Cause I am one.😆
I get the Bengali madness vibes from you and pearl both.😆😳