Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Girls, it seems like some forum members are irked by our sujal craze over sujal. are we overdoing it ? i don't know, i feel upset now, my intention was never to compare kabir with sujal and put down Rajeev's other works, its just the kind of excitement i had during sujal days, i got back the zest for kabir, so may be thats why i felt i wanted to relive sujal.😔
People have different opinions.
I think we should not bother about them,unless moderators say something.

Please don't stop this discussion on Sujal Garewal.
Although I don't comment frequently here,but I read all the posts in this thread.
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

same here!
we can never put down Rajeev's other works .we are his die hard fans 😭😭
You know,i also love Rajeev as Kabir but that doesn't mean, i would stop loving his old characters Sujal is special to me. Even i<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">f someone would have made a threadfor his other old character(Vivaan, Aamir, Ronak)I would also comment that in it.</font>
i'm also very upset.
Hey plsshift this thread into chat club https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/174
There we can discuss about Rajeev's old characters.
Exactly.
Just because I love Kabir,doesn't mean,I cant love Sujal.
Each and every character played by Rajeev is very special for us.
Relax people, we are here in this forum for Kabir and Rajeev . and discussing sujal is just PART of our love for Raj, its not that we are comparing both the characters or trying to pull down Rajeev's other works. if you all look back, me , pearl, sohu and most of us have discussed Rajveer ( LRL) here and even Raj's film characters too, its just Sujal is a special one for us .
Originally posted by Sweet_wish

same here!
we can never put down Rajeev's other works . we are his die hard fans  ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
You know, i also love Rajeev as Kabir but that doesn't mean, i would stop loving his old characters  Sujal is special to me. Even if someone would have made a thread for his other old character(Vivaan, Aamir, Ronak) I would also comment that in it. 
 i'm also very upset. 
Hey pls shift this thread into chat club https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/174
There we can discuss about Rajeev's old characters.

sweety i think the agenda of this topic was to re-unite all hidden Rajeev lovers, and it was worth it. making it into a random CC thread would kill our efforts, because there are many FCs and CCs on Rajeev, which also involves his jodis with Amna and Priyanka.

moreover, MODs did not have any problem, we are not offending anybody so let us keep it here , and if members in the forum increase in number and dislike this thread then we can think of shifting.
Originally posted by -RayOfHope-

People have different opinions.
I think we should not bother about them,unless moderators say something.

Please don't stop this discussion on Sujal Garewal.
Although I don't comment frequently here,but I read all the posts in this thread.

yes that is what i even had a thought about. we will continue dear, don't worry .yes there are many silent readers too, who like reading about sujal
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Girls, it seems like some forum members are irked by our sujal craze over sujal. are we overdoing it ? i don't know, i feel upset now, my intention was never to compare kabir with sujal and put down Rajeev's other works, its just the kind of excitement i had during sujal days, i got back the zest for kabir, so may be thats why i felt i wanted to relive sujal.😔

It seems like we went overboard with our Sujal mania.
We should put up a note that we wont discuss Sujal outside this thread.
I really hope that we are allowed to keep this thread.
Please dont shift it to chat clubs. It wont be easily accessible to everyone there.
This thread is really close to my heart. I found some great friends here.

I never meant to cause any inconvinience to other members.
We will limit our Sujal discussions and mania here itself.
Right girls!!
It is just that I never found a platform to discuss Sujal as Rajeev is really exclusive on telivision.
I love Kabir yaar..
He is sex sex sex... We love Rajeev no matter the character.
Originally posted by pearl.white

It seems like we went overboard with our Sujal mania.
We should put up a note that we wont discuss Sujal outside this thread.
I really hope that we are allowed to keep this thread.
Please dont shift it to chat clubs. It wont be easily accessible to everyone there.
This thread is really close to my heart. I found some great friends here.

I never meant to cause any inconvinience to other members.
We will limit our Sujal discussions and mania here itself.
Right girls!!
It is just that I never found a platform to discuss Sujal as Rajeev is really exclusive on telivision.
I love Kabir yaar..
He is sex sex sex... We love Rajeev no matter the character.

Same here, found some great friends here, and especially Raj Fans, because hardly i had a medium to connect with them. We can just limit our discussion to this thread, outside this thread lets not talk about sujal. In that way both parties will be happy .

yes pearl, he is sex sex sex ðŸ˜†
Dexter dear, can u please put up a note on behalf of all of us on that thread.

On a different note, u n sohu were calling Raj a sex cube!!! Hawww...
@PARADIGM- Your question about how kashish and Naina were different
Kashish

Kashish was a complete woman, flawed, egoistic , but that did not mean that she was a bad human being, but she was on the wrong side of the path she had chosen for her future. She was indeed an independent, beautiful, and respectable woman, as they showed, men in the show had almost fought like dogs for winning her, she had that magnetic quality ingrained in her, where if she would love somebody would mean the world to that person , and if she would show her disgrace or hatred for somebody would mean that the person lost his existence. 

She has this brilliant hold and dominance over people who loved her and on whom she had rights, be it her sisters, father or even sujal. She was even very spontaneous but extreme at her actions and judgement, she is one of those who can forgive but will never forget, and her biggest strength was that she trusted her self instinct, her qualities and her ability to bring a significant change in anything she would touch.

Kashish's love is also extreme like her, she was a practical woman, but her love for sujal still remains undefined. People like us call her selfish because yes she has given sujal a lot of dejection and pain, which was merciless at most f the times, but in that process she had also struggled to win as a woman, the woman in her made her move on but the lover, who had accepted only sujal as the man of her life, had to fight it out and she fought hard. She not only tortured him ton an extent of self destruction but she also makes sure that she never closes the doors for him, in short she wanted him to forget her but she herself could never let go of the SUJAL FACTOR in her life, she needed him, be it for love, hatred, solitude, adulation, attraction, and even revenge, it was all about sujal for her, he evoked some genuine feelings and emotions into an otherwise a very rational, just and practical girl.

She is a mystery, because neither she would get happiness to make him suffer and nor she would get happiness in giving him happiness, she fought with sujal's love, that how can he loved me so much that i forget everything else, she fought with that single conflict of her mind, she wanted to remover sujal from her life, but her soul was scented by his love.

Originally posted by pearl.white

Dexter dear, can u please put up a note on behalf of all of us on that thread.

On a different note, u n sohu were calling Raj a sex cube!!! Hawww...

i wanted to write a note but later i don't know, i did not find anything to defend us or argue.