Celebrity Fan Clubs

Reliving the iconic Sujal Garewal- Dominance in Love <3 -UPDATED - Page 11

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: paradigm

Th last Rajveer Naina scene makes me bawl even after so many years. When he is talking about all the things that have been taken away from him (his honor, his friend etc) he stops short of saying mera pyar. Oh that was amazing

😭

Rajveer also did take a lot of shit from Naina. But then again Rajveer had killed Naina's brother. Naina's anger and Rajveer's guilt both were justified. Naina went overboard with it, but she wasn't half as crazy as Kashish.

Also from time to time Rajveer did show Naina her place and make her realize his mistakes. The only thing he doesn't to is express his feelings for her.

In some ways I am more at peace with Rajveer's death than Sujal's death. Naina did stay true to him and even on her last day at KMA she rememvers and honors his memory. After Sujal's death, Kashish started playing musical chairs with the men in her life.

😡

Kashish was bat sh*t crazy. She mutilated Sujal's soul repeatedly for satisfying her widwa self.
Her actions had no head or tail. She was thoroughly butchered character.

Whereas Naina was sane n her anger towards Rajveer was justified. Also, Rajveer was so completely trapped from all sides- being declared a traitor, his choking guilt, his bleeding heart- everything makes me sad. He died like a prey being hunted when he actually wanted to live, to live and accomplish so much.
Such a strong character was rendered completely helpless by the cvs n dat simply breaks my heart. Aur abhi toh kahaani aadhi bhi nahi hui thi.

While Sujal could have gotten out of the situation in a flick of a finger had he so desired . But his love had reached such a level that he never tried to survive without mahaanta ki murat.
Also, by the time of his death, he was comparitively happier, he had finally won the heart of his lady and spent some happy days. And seeing the graph of his character, his happiness was a mercy bestowed by cvs.
So, Sujal died much happier than Rajveer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: .SoHu.

I watched episode 10, 11 &12 yesterday at a stretch and what I realised what that this man called sujal garewal looked absolutely CUTE in it. The entire palampur sequence , sujal making kashish drink water from the well, the room sequence was so so beautiful. And rajeev had this amazing innocent yet passionate look.

The confession was chooo cutu cutu. Haaye. Thoda sa pyaar hua hai thoda hair baaki *_*

P.s: left right left airs on Sony pal nowadays. Was just randomlyshuffling the channels, came across the repeat.. Omg rajveer *_*

Hottie was cho adorable during those episodes. *me hyperventilates*
And that innocent smile... Muaaah... 😳
And drinking water from his hands- the mahaanta ki murat must have. done some punya in her previous birth dat she was able to completely enthrall him.
Palampur sequence were so dreamy...
I loved Miss Sinha's look n dressing sense during this phase.. Amna at her prettiest!
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DexterRocks

palampur sequences, that was cuteness and innocence overloaded. even kashish was so much tolerable then, the way she used to blush at his glances and then fixing his tie, jealous at seeing Archie. where did this kashish disappear😭

OMG, LRL at sony pal ? ðŸ˜². Kabir and Rajveer both on air, this is just like so much of distraction for us 

Yup LRL. And the first thing it reminded me was this thread. Hahahaha.
And the answer to your question. This kashish got lost in holy piyush's spineless harkatein which for her BTW was divine. For her piyush was gangajal and for the entire piyush track she behaved as if she just had a bath in the ganga. Too much pure and pious wali feelings she got -_-
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago

Hey Sohu
I completely get ur point.

Both these characters had loved with an equal intensity, none had loved less than the other but Rajveer lacks Sujal's madness.
Even if we replace Piyush with Navin, and Navin dies, Rajveer would never be as vocal as Sujal about his love for his best friend's widow. Rajveer knew how the society worked. He would have patiently waited in the shadows for the morning period to be over and who knows that might have done the trick and Kashish wud hv accepted him.

Whereas Sujal simply did not know how to stop himself. He knows the customs but he rebelled and thats what made him wrong in everyone's perspective. Hottie could not keep his love burried, it was his burnin yearn to see her hapoy otherwise his own love would destroy his soul for he wud never be able to see her lifeless n her unborn. fatherless.

Rajveer would be sad at her sufferings but he knew when to restrain himself. I can never imagine him proposing Kashish at her husband's tervi. He would suffer along with her but never voice it out until he feels that the time is right.

Both the men loved with an amazing soulful depth , just their ways of handling the situations was different.
Sujal was the sea of passion you would love to drown in while Rajveer was the calm and peaceful riverbed which would be turbulent if need arises.
What say??Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago

.SoHu. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearl.white

Hello pearl,
I completely agree with you dear. Rajveer was much more practical, much more rational. But sujal gave a damn about what the society would think. For him it was unbearable to see kashish cry for even a fraction of a second. So even if they would have thought on similar lines, their execution would be starkly different and that what defined their characters. Sujal was more of a rebel. Rajveer was more social in the sense he knew how to act according to the social norms. Had rajveer been there in place of sujal, definitely not we would have got a tervi proposal. He would have proposed kashish once all the rituals would be over. And that is where sujal for me becomes the superior of the two. See its always good to be in accord with the society with whom you reside but when your beloved is shedding tears and the society gives two hoots about it, rather sympathizes and sheds a few years with you and then bitches behind your back,  its better to send "lannat" to such a social norm.
Sorry I deviated from the topic. But yes as per what you said, I completely do agree with that.
P.s: your last line describing the two was beautiful :')

.SoHu. thumbnail

Raj is sex, and so by default sujal, Rajveer and kabir are sex cubes.. 

Prof Sinha was hypocrite. do i need to explain why / being a profesor, who delivers knowledge and education, gives values like love and peace, he was actually encouraging his bimbo daughter for trying to kill sujal ? which father does that tell me please ? if sujal or even rishi would do a case, kashish would be jailed for an attempt to murder, she is plane lucky that sujal did not let anybody know about this.

Sex cubes. Omg dexter you are too too much🤣
Prof sinha was the ideal father in law of spineless wimpy holy piyush. Perfect jodi. This was the jodi made in heaven you know, not P-K. I'm shipping them. So much for being spineless creeps. They would outcompete each other every moment.

Rajveer was a silent sufferer, but he never let himself suffer just because he chose to, he would raise voice against wrong, he would even let people understand that they are wrong, unlike sujal who had his own theories of let kashish do whatever she wants but i will suffer because i love her.

Bimbo would never consider Rajveer as the piyush's killer, the very reason why sujal was doubted by kashish was because of sujal's extreme ideologies, he was not normal or sane for the society and even his perspective was very different but Rajveer was very much normal, Rajveer would never bluntly and blindly declare his love for somebody else's wife or somebody else's widow, Rajveer would hide it whereas sujal would never hide it because he did not know how to do that .

Kabir is Kabir, sexy, brooding, hot and intelligent and he is rational too, and sujal is sujal, jerk, insane, heart breaker and my love for my whole life. i do not want to exchange sujal for anybody, i need him

Sujal created a mad, sad, bad and very bad fanbase, because the aura he had, the power his love had, something so

Despite all the madness and craziness of the insane jerk, he shall forever be my first love!

Rajveer would simply leave Kashish- if that gives her peace.

And sexy sexy sexy Kabir, we have barely scratched his surface. U never know that when he wud surprise us! After all, its always the quiet ones.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yup LRL. And the first thing it reminded me was this thread. Hahahaha.
And the answer to your question. This kashish got lost in holy piyush's spineless harkatein which for her BTW was divine. For her piyush was gangajal and for the entire piyush track she behaved as if she just had a bath in the ganga. Too much pure and pious wali feelings she got -_-

and such feelings you get for some pujaris and not for lovers okay . so sad, she worshiped piyush because piyush married her and sujal worshiped kashish because she ruined him,😡

LMAO, Amna is telling that how they shot her favorite scene, and Raj replies that yeah because she had to slap him.🤣

Raj also says that since 130 episodes i am trying to woo her, and she keeps slapping me, and Amna is all laughing .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mps8r1LZiB8&list=PL3UY3n3yGIuHq_n6OyTWG82uZ4-szqOoC&index=39[/YOUTUBE]

Will surely watch it...
.SoHu. thumbnail

and such feelings you get for some pujaris and not for lovers okay . so sad, she worshiped piyush because piyush married her and sujal worshiped kashish because she ruined him,😡

Omg pujari? I just visualised piyush with a ganja head and a choti..hahahaha omg. Dexter you're too good!
Irony strikes. Sujal worshipped her and pious feels were for piyush.* Bimbo alert.*