Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pearl.white

Bang on dear!!

Rajveer ki kahaani adhuri reh gayi.

My fav. scene for Vivaan was when he came to know of his wife's betrayal. Hit him hard in the gut. He was so torn.
Also when he sees Akram in the climax. His regret and complete breakdown. Take a bow, Mr. Raj K.

when he sees Akram, that moment had given be goosebumps, i sense something very horrible coming up and yeah it was indeed a 360 degree turn of the whole story. Rajeev was excellent in this film, underrated though.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

Vivan was so cruel in Table No.21 but He was cute and hot in the beginning 😉 ☺️
see

Raj's fluffy hair 😳
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradigm

Th last Rajveer Naina scene makes me bawl even after so many years. When he is talking about all the things that have been taken away from him (his honor, his friend etc) he stops short of saying mera pyar. Oh that was amazing

😭

Rajveer also did take a lot of shit from Naina. But then again Rajveer had killed Naina's brother. Naina's anger and Rajveer's guilt both were justified. Naina went overboard with it, but she wasn't half as crazy as Kashish.

Also from time to time Rajveer did show Naina her place and make her realize his mistakes. The only thing he doesn't to is express his feelings for her.

In some ways I am more at peace with Rajveer's death than Sujal's death. Naina did stay true to him and even on her last day at KMA she rememvers and honors his memory. After Sujal's death, Kashish started playing musical chairs with the men in her life.

😡

😆

[/QUOTE]
yes, when he becomes silently while telling mera pyar, naina does realize that what he had meant. some feelings are still so heart breaking even when remains unspoken, and such was Rajveer's love for naina. and the hug, it gave me some sadness for eternity, the way Rajveer had surrendered himself in the hug, seemed like he wished for never letting go , but fate was so cruel there .

Naina , did grow up and slowly realize her drawback, she never deliberately did anything against Raj, even whatever she did had reasons, not like she had ego issue or she hated him therefore she wanted him to sufferer, whereas Kashish was purely mediciore, trying to kill sujal, frame him in a fraud case were just her bigger crimes, but continuously blaming him for everything which he never did , accusing him to be characterless and selfish, piercing his heart every possible way a woman can do, kashish was butchered to a point with no return, and she could never get empathy from her audience.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/critics-corner/1173-deathly-hallows-of-soaps.htm

Guys, read this article. It is howlarious!!! LMAO...

THIS IS BRILLIANT . MY BRUISED HEART GETS PEACE WHEN PLASTIC BOY IS CALLED A ZOMBIE AND MY RAJ IS CALLED THE BEST EVER ROMANTIC LEAD IN HISTORY ...

Sujal Garewal : A Character which would go down in the history of Indian television as the most successful romantic lead and the most unsuccessful Zombie of Television ever. The charisma ,the charm which the original Sujal had brought to the show could never be replaced. This particular plastic surgery did not go down well with the audiences and they always craved for original Sujal. When Sujal died in the show we all knew he would come back as by then, we already had many cases of dying and coming back already registered on Television. But this time, people refused to accept the replacement, and kept waiting for the original to come back, to recreate the original magic of Sujal and Kasshish and when they did not get it, the show ended as all the tricks to get the TRP's did not work in this case - be it the obsession of a real sister or a murder mystery nothing worked for Kahin to hoga..proving quite emphatically that zombies look good only on halloween!

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SoHu.

I watched episode 10, 11 &12 yesterday at a stretch and what I realised what that this man called sujal garewal looked absolutely CUTE in it. The entire palampur sequence , sujal making kashish drink water from the well, the room sequence was so so beautiful. And rajeev had this amazing innocent yet passionate look. 

The confession was chooo cutu cutu. Haaye. Thoda sa pyaar hua hai thoda hair baaki *_*

P.s: left right left airs on Sony pal nowadays. Was just randomlyshuffling the channels, came across the repeat.. Omg rajveer *_*

palampur sequences, that was cuteness and innocence overloaded. even kashish was so much tolerable then, the way she used to blush at his glances and then fixing his tie, jealous at seeing Archie. where did this kashish disappear😭

OMG, LRL at sony pal ? 😲. Kabir and Rajveer both on air, this is just like so much of distraction for us 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Had rajveer been sujal, then honestly i dont know what might  have had happened. See , in terms of being a lover , rajveer and sujal were starkly different yet similar. For both, the emotions of the beloved held utmost value. Rajveer knew naina might not be able to forgive him after coming to know of naveen's death  and so he could never manage to get his feelings across to her for he knew that if he confessed there were chances that naina might have reciprocated them. Bit he did not want naina torn between her brother and her lover. Hence the confession never came. Similarly we all know what sujal did so that kashish never felt even a slight guilty of her actions i.e referring to the piyush badla track. He knew it was important for kashish to know for herself that he was innocent rather than he trying to prove it himself. He never wanted to stop the battle of piyush's vidhwa cause he knew that she deserved to know the truth all by herself, even if it might cost his life. So in both the cases the common string is the emotion of the beloved that is put up at a pedestal. The self suffering of both rajveer and sujal got escalated to a mammoth scale but for them the pain was bearable as long as both naina and kashish were fine.
Yes sujal had a greater intensity than rajveer but you just never know what rajveer might have had done had he been in sujal's position and loved kashish the way sujal did.
I might be wrong but then I feel this could be a perspective too.

Rajveer would definitely love kashish with the same intensity, but he would probably hide it, never express it . and moreover Rajveer was very rational unlike sujal, sujal could kill 1000 people for kashish , but never let his love get buried down, where as Rajver let his love and reputation get buried down to sav ehis country and cadets and he was right because there are bigger and worser struggle sin life other than losing it for a woman, as i keep saying sujal was very flawed, but still his love was so historic that it makes every beat of your heart cry for him.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Raj is sex for sure. He ignites romanticism. Very few people can do it with just one look and raj is one such hell of a man. No comments on professor sinha. Its highly ironical that the man was a teacher himself. I mean look at all of his daughters barring kannan of course. I guess she was the only sensible of the lot. The remaining were just -_-
And even the bigger irony. He lectured on sanskaars and self respect and love and what not. All the qualities that his daughters lacked.

Raj is sex, and so by default sujal, Rajveer and kabir are sex cubes.. 
Prof Sinha was hypocrite. do i need to explain why / being a profesor, who delivers knowledge and education, gives values like love and peace, he was actually encouraging his bimbo daughter for trying to kill sujal ? which father does that tell me please ? if sujal or even rishi would do a case, kashish would be jailed for an attempt to murder, she is plane lucky that sujal did not let anybody know about this.

Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

THIS IS BRILLIANT . MY BRUISED HEART GETS PEACE WHEN PLASTIC BOY IS CALLED A ZOMBIE AND MY RAJ IS CALLED THE BEST EVER ROMANTIC LEAD IN HISTORY ...

Sujal Garewal : A Character which would go down in the history of Indian television as the most successful romantic lead and the most unsuccessful Zombie of Television ever. The charisma ,the charm which the original Sujal had brought to the show could never be replaced. This particular plastic surgery did not go down well with the audiences and they always craved for original Sujal. When Sujal died in the show we all knew he would come back as by then, we already had many cases of dying and coming back already registered on Television. But this time, people refused to accept the replacement, and kept waiting for the original to come back, to recreate the original magic of Sujal and Kasshish and when they did not get it, the show ended as all the tricks to get the TRP's did not work in this case - be it the obsession of a real sister or a murder mystery nothing worked for Kahin to hoga..proving quite emphatically that zombies look good only on halloween!

Superb article
Even also read this one 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
sweety, have read that article. definitely Raj's exit from KTH, i do not want to remember, because this cannot be forgotten and neither forgiven . 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
LMAO, Amna is telling that how they shot her favorite scene, and Raj replies that yeah because she had to slap him.🤣
Raj also says that since 130 episodes i am trying to woo her, and she keeps slapping me, and Amna is all laughing .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mps8r1LZiB8&list=PL3UY3n3yGIuHq_n6OyTWG82uZ4-szqOoC&index=39[/YOUTUBE]