Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Mahek and Akshat favored kashish more, so whats the use of complaining, kashish is one lucky bimbo, because he had a queen size ego and she had support of people near her.

I will blame sujal completely, he is no joke and he is not supposed to ruin his reputation and life for this bimbo, especially when he got nothing but humiliation, accusations in return. Can you believe , kashish even blamed him for trying to ruin sanjana's life, when he had no idea about sanjana loving him. Kashish was sick

the Answers-

a) If Rajveer would be in Sujal's place, Rajveer would let go kashish after her marriage and continue with the proceedings of his life
b) Rajveer would be equally broken for kashish the way sujal was, but Rajveer would never propose her on tervi, and neither would Rajveer be so vocal about his love the way sujal was
c) Rajveer would bear her revenge i guess, but atleast try to show her another perception, unlike sujal who never tried to prove himself innocent

Rajveer was never extreme pearl, he was a giver too, but he gave whatever he knew that was right and just, he was fair but Sujal is a jerk, he had no logical justifications for his sacrifices, and he was in short sadistic, loving somebody is fine, but destroying yourself for her, it is pathetic, because you might mean a lot to people whom you do not think about.

Woah.. So had Sujal been as sane as Rajveer, we could have atleast seen Kashish repenting.
But Rajveer is more the silent sufferers type - he would have never vocalised his love n kashish wud hv married Piyush. After this, Rajveer will rightfully call it quits n when Piyush dies he would hv given all help to Kashish to lead a smooth life whilst himself remaining in backgroundd.

And if bimbo had still considered Rajveer as Piyush's murder ( for u can never underestimate her foolishness n self importance) and somehow married him; Rajveer might leave her n go away after the revelation. of the revenge bullsh*t.
Atleast he would have made her grovel for a lpng time for trust and respect in a relationship mattered much more to him.

I want to exchange Kabir with Sujal too, but right now Kabir is too much of an enigma to predict his reactions.
He is yet to fall for his true love.

P.S. But the sane reactions of Rajveer might not create tje madness of fans as in Sujall's. insane ones.

Rajveer's story was incomplete, the end still breaks my heart into pieces, h got nothing in life, he lost his honor, he never could get naina's love, he could not see naveen's honor being back, but his sacrifice was such a big one. he sacrificed for his whole nation, not only for his lady love, but his students, the cadets of KMA, the future of KMA, and he had to die the death of a traitor.

Vivaa, well did i hate him , yes ? the film had me bawling for Akram, the way Vivaan and co tortured him, so inhuman and pathetic, they did not even pity at the young boy's state, and whatever happened with them was right indeed. Instead they deserved worser. Karma is a bitch, Vivaan loved his wife the most and she betrays him under is nose, basically his life was destroyed. I was so happy, that these two were made to suffer.

Rajeev is impeccable when he is given intense roles, and Vivaan indeed had so many layers, and he excelled here, be it the innocence, romance, the rogue, the guilt and regret in him, everything was so fabulous. One of my favorite scenes were hen he was asked to shave off his wife's head, goshπŸ˜†

Bang on dear!!

Rajveer ki kahaani adhuri reh gayi.

My fav. scene for Vivaan was when he came to know of his wife's betrayal. Hit him hard in the gut. He was so torn.
Also when he sees Akram in the climax. His regret and complete breakdown. Take a bow, Mr. Raj K.
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rajveer's story was incomplete, the end still breaks my heart into pieces, h got nothing in life, he lost his honor, he never could get naina's love, he could not see naveen's honor being back, but his sacrifice was such a big one. he sacrificed for his whole nation, not only for his lady love, but his students, the cadets of KMA, the future of KMA, and he had to die the death of a traitor.

Vivaa, well did i hate him , yes ? the film had me bawling for Akram, the way Vivaan and co tortured him, so inhuman and pathetic, they did not even pity at the young boy's state, and whatever happened with them was right indeed. Instead they deserved worser. Karma is a bitch, Vivaan loved his wife the most and she betrays him under is nose, basically his life was destroyed. I was so happy, that these two were made to suffer.

Rajeev is impeccable when he is given intense roles, and Vivaan indeed had so many layers, and he excelled here, be it the innocence, romance, the rogue, the guilt and regret in him, everything was so fabulous. One of my favorite scenes were hen he was asked to shave off his wife's head, gosh πŸ˜†

Vivan was so cruel in Table No.21 but He was cute and hot in the beginning πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ
see

Edited by Sweet_wish - 8 years ago
paradigm thumbnail
Th last Rajveer Naina scene makes me bawl even after so many years. When he is talking about all the things that have been taken away from him (his honor, his friend etc) he stops short of saying mera pyar. Oh that was amazing

😭

Rajveer also did take a lot of shit from Naina. But then again Rajveer had killed Naina's brother. Naina's anger and Rajveer's guilt both were justified. Naina went overboard with it, but she wasn't half as crazy as Kashish.

Also from time to time Rajveer did show Naina her place and make her realize his mistakes. The only thing he doesn't to is express his feelings for her.

In some ways I am more at peace with Rajveer's death than Sujal's death. Naina did stay true to him and even on her last day at KMA she rememvers and honors his memory. After Sujal's death, Kashish started playing musical chairs with the men in her life.

😑

Rajeev is impeccable when he is given intense roles, and Vivaan indeed had so many layers, and he excelled here, be it the innocence, romance, the rogue, the guilt and regret in him, everything was so fabulous. One of my favorite scenes were hen he was asked to shave off his wife's head, gosh πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/critics-corner/1173-deathly-hallows-of-soaps.htm

Guys, read this article. It is howlarious!!! LMAO...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl.white

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/critics-corner/1173-deathly-hallows-of-soaps.htm

Guys, read this article. It is howlarious!!! LMAO...

Tfs pearl...its Rofl...Bang on.
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I watched episode 10, 11 &12 yesterday at a stretch and what I realised what that this man called sujal garewal looked absolutely CUTE in it. The entire palampur sequence , sujal making kashish drink water from the well, the room sequence was so so beautiful. And rajeev had this amazing innocent yet passionate look. 
The confession was chooo cutu cutu. Haaye. Thoda sa pyaar hua hai thoda hair baaki *_*

P.s: left right left airs on Sony pal nowadays. Was just randomlyshuffling the channels, came across the repeat.. Omg rajveer *_*
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago
.SoHu. thumbnail

Mahek and Akshat favored kashish more, so whats the use of complaining, kashish is one lucky bimbo, because he had a queen size ego and she had support of people near her.

I will blame sujal completely, he is no joke and he is not supposed to ruin his reputation and life for this bimbo, especially when he got nothing but humiliation, accusations in return. Can you believe , kashish even blamed him for trying to ruin sanjana's life, when he had no idea about sanjana loving him. Kashish was sick 

the Answers-

a) If Rajveer would be in Sujal's place, Rajveer would let go kashish after her marriage and continue with the proceedings of his life
b) Rajveer would be equally broken for kashish the way sujal was, but Rajveer would never propose her on tervi, and neither would Rajveer be so vocal about his love the way sujal was
c) Rajveer would bear her revenge i guess, but atleast try to show her another perception, unlike sujal who never tried to prove himself innocent 

Rajveer was never extreme pearl, he was a giver too, but he gave whatever he knew that was right and just, he was fair but Sujal is a jerk, he had no logical justifications for his sacrifices, and he was in short sadistic, loving somebody is fine, but destroying yourself for her, it is pathetic, because you might mean a lot to people whom you do not think about.

Had rajveer been sujal, then honestly i dont know what might  have had happened. See , in terms of being a lover , rajveer and sujal were starkly different yet similar. For both, the emotions of the beloved held utmost value. Rajveer knew naina might not be able to forgive him after coming to know of naveen's death  and so he could never manage to get his feelings across to her for he knew that if he confessed there were chances that naina might have reciprocated them. Bit he did not want naina torn between her brother and her lover. Hence the confession never came. Similarly we all know what sujal did so that kashish never felt even a slight guilty of her actions i.e referring to the piyush badla track. He knew it was important for kashish to know for herself that he was innocent rather than he trying to prove it himself. He never wanted to stop the battle of piyush's vidhwa cause he knew that she deserved to know the truth all by herself, even if it might cost his life. So in both the cases the common string is the emotion of the beloved that is put up at a pedestal. The self suffering of both rajveer and sujal got escalated to a mammoth scale but for them the pain was bearable as long as both naina and kashish were fine.
Yes sujal had a greater intensity than rajveer but you just never know what rajveer might have had done had he been in sujal's position and loved kashish the way sujal did.
I might be wrong but then I feel this could be a perspective too.
Edited by .SoHu. - 8 years ago
.SoHu. thumbnail

SoHu .. I do not know what to say but LMAO .

but yes Raj is sex sex sex, and turtle neck wins it.

going thru this questionnaire, it seems like Prof.Sinha was the most wimpiest πŸ˜‘

Raj is sex for sure. He ignites romanticism. Very few people can do it with just one look and raj is one such hell of a man. No comments on professor sinha. Its highly ironical that the man was a teacher himself. I mean look at all of his daughters barring kannan of course. I guess she was the only sensible of the lot. The remaining were just -_-
And even the bigger irony. He lectured on sanskaars and self respect and love and what not. All the qualities that his daughters lacked.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pearl.white

Woah.. So had Sujal been as sane as Rajveer, we could have atleast seen Kashish repenting.
But Rajveer is more the silent sufferers type - he would have never vocalised his love n kashish wud hv married Piyush. After this, Rajveer will rightfully call it quits n when Piyush dies he would hv given all help to Kashish to lead a smooth life whilst himself remaining in backgroundd.

And if bimbo had still considered Rajveer as Piyush's murder ( for u can never underestimate her foolishness n self importance) and somehow married him; Rajveer might leave her n go away after the revelation. of the revenge bullsh*t.
Atleast he would have made her grovel for a lpng time for trust and respect in a relationship mattered much more to him.

I want to exchange Kabir with Sujal too, but right now Kabir is too much of an enigma to predict his reactions.
He is yet to fall for his true love.

P.S. But the sane reactions of Rajveer might not create tje madness of fans as in Sujall's. insane ones.

Rajveer was a silent sufferer, but he never let himself suffer just because he chose to, he would raise voice against wrong, he would even let people understand that they are wrong, unlike sujal who had his own theories of let kashish do whatever she wants but i will suffer because i love her. 

Bimbo would never consider Rajveer as the piyush's killer, the very reason why sujal was doubted by kashish was because of sujal's extreme ideologies, he was not normal or sane for the society and even his perspective was very different but Rajveer was very much normal, Rajveer would never bluntly and blindly declare his love for somebody else's wife or somebody else's widow, Rajveer would hide it whereas sujal would never hide it because he did not know how to do that .

Kabir is Kabir, sexy, brooding, hot and intelligent and he is rational too, and sujal is sujal, jerk, insane, heart breaker and my love for my whole life. i do not want to exchange sujal for anybody, i need him 

Sujal created a mad, sad, bad and very bad fanbase, because the aura he had, the power his love had, something so 

Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81
Next