Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

the captain got the most unfair ending , the way he died and that last teaching to his cadets, the hug with naina, failing to confess that he loved her, and yeah taking the traitor tag to save his students, everything was so depressing. He was a celebrated and major with pride and honor, the way his patriotism and dedication was put into test was so unfair.

Sujal atleast had his own say in his life, he chose to suffer, that made him feel better because he never expected anything in return of his love, but captain did expect to see KMA progress, naveen's respect being back in the army, naina's success, him being able to convey what he felt.

Why is Raj always stuck with depressing ends of his characters ? Sujal, Rajveer, Aamir, vivan and raunak, everybody had depressing ends

Absolutely correct!
Sujal atleast got a good ending, he finally had Kashish and he got his closure. We can imagine it both ways- either he lived n was happy wid kashish or he died that day.

But Rajveer's story was incomplete. There was so much remaining. Getting his n his friend's honour back, eliminating traitors, guiding cadets and that personal burried desire of someday gathering enough courage to confess his feelings to Naina.

Personally, I hated Vivaan by the end of Table no. 21.
I abhor ragging and hats off to Rajeev for making me hate a character played by him.
I enjoyed the shades of Vivaan as the film progressed. His deep love for his wife, his seemingly harmless lies, his desperation, his agony at his wife's betrayal and finslly the cruellity displayed- the man can portray a gamut of emotions.
@ Dexter
See this is what I mean. Sujal brought all the miseries upon himself by loving the bimbo.
Even Mehak n Akshat cud never help him or gather the guts to spil out Kashish's beans.
Mehak n Aki kept in hoping that one day kashish mata would smell the coffee and see his eternal love n return some happiness to Sujal.
How I wish, Sujal had extracted himself from this situation, flown to London after breaking Kashish's engagement n left the bimbo n her father to their fates. Cg cud just go n die- absolutely worthless father. But then that wont be Sujal, right??

Okay, I have a hypothetical situation. Whatif we replace Sujal with Rajveer? i.e. if instead Rajveer Garewal had fallen for Kashish??
a)How would the story proceed from the beginning? How much wud Rajveer endure for Kashish?
b)How would Rajveer react at Piyush death and the subsequent story?
c) What abt Kashish's revenge? Would he bear it?
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So cute
😳

...Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl.white

@ Dexter
See this is what I mean. Sujal brought all the miseries upon himself by loving the bimbo.
Even Mehak n Akshat cud never help him or gather the guts to spil out Kashish's beans.
Mehak n Aki kept in hoping that one day kashish mata would smell the coffee and see his eternal love n return some happiness to Sujal.
How I wish, Sujal had extracted himself from this situation, flown to London after breaking Kashish's engagement n left the bimbo n her father to their fates. Cg cud just go n die- absolutely worthless father. But then that wont be Sujal, right??

Okay, I have a hypothetical situation. Whatif we replace Sujal with Rajveer? i.e. if instead Rajveer Garewal had fallen for Kashish??
a)How would the story proceed from the beginning? How much wud Rajveer endure for Kashish?

yep me too want these answers...please...😳
Sidharth_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations for the new thread..hope this one also reaches 150 pages.
Send this link to SBS and SBB...they too have to know that Sujal Garewal is immortal
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweety1994

congratulations for the new thread..hope this one also reaches 150 pages.

Send this link to SBS and SBB...they too have to know that Sujal Garewal is immortal

i do not know how to send it . But is it possible to make Rajeev read the thread and give some bytes. I 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet_wish

So cute

😳

Vivan .. i love the Viva in first half, so adorable ðŸ˜³
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

@ Dexter

Mahek and Akshat favored kashish more, so whats the use of complaining, kashish is one lucky bimbo, because he had a queen size ego and she had support of people near her.

I will blame sujal completely, he is no joke and he is not supposed to ruin his reputation and life for this bimbo, especially when he got nothing but humiliation, accusations in return. Can you believe , kashish even blamed him for trying to ruin sanjana's life, when he had no idea about sanjana loving him. Kashish was sick 

the Answers-

a) If Rajveer would be in Sujal's place, Rajveer would let go kashish after her marriage and continue with the proceedings of his life
b) Rajveer would be equally broken for kashish the way sujal was, but Rajveer would never propose her on tervi, and neither would Rajveer be so vocal about his love the way sujal was
c) Rajveer would bear her revenge i guess, but atleast try to show her another perception, unlike sujal who never tried to prove himself innocent 

Rajveer was never extreme pearl, he was a giver too, but he gave whatever he knew that was right and just, he was fair but Sujal is a jerk, he had no logical justifications for his sacrifices, and he was in short sadistic, loving somebody is fine, but destroying yourself for her, it is pathetic, because you might mean a lot to people whom you do not think about.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Absolutely correct!
Sujal atleast got a good ending, he finally had Kashish and he got his closure. We can imagine it both ways- either he lived n was happy wid kashish or he died that day.

But Rajveer's story was incomplete. There was so much remaining. Getting his n his friend's honour back, eliminating traitors, guiding cadets and that personal burried desire of someday gathering enough courage to confess his feelings to Naina.

Personally, I hated Vivaan by the end of Table no. 21.
I abhor ragging and hats off to Rajeev for making me hate a character played by him.
I enjoyed the shades of Vivaan as the film progressed. His deep love for his wife, his seemingly harmless lies, his desperation, his agony at his wife's betrayal and finslly the cruellity displayed- the man can portray a gamut of emotions.

Rajveer's story was incomplete, the end still breaks my heart into pieces, h got nothing in life, he lost his honor, he never could get naina's love, he could not see naveen's honor being back, but his sacrifice was such a big one. he sacrificed for his whole nation, not only for his lady love, but his students, the cadets of KMA, the future of KMA, and he had to die the death of a traitor.

Vivaa, well did i hate him , yes ? the film had me bawling for Akram, the way Vivaan and co tortured him, so inhuman and pathetic, they did not even pity at the young boy's state, and whatever happened with them was right indeed. Instead they deserved worser. Karma is a bitch, Vivaan loved his wife the most and she betrays him under is nose, basically his life was destroyed. I was so happy, that these two were made to suffer.

Rajeev is impeccable when he is given intense roles, and Vivaan indeed had so many layers, and he excelled here, be it the innocence, romance, the rogue, the guilt and regret in him, everything was so fabulous. One of my favorite scenes were hen he was asked to shave off his wife's head, gosh ðŸ˜†